Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| Private Residence: Private Estate [Abandoned] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:58 pm
Carrot nodded with a smile "Very good. Confused, bewildered but good people." she started eating again, finishing off the last of her breakfast "I miss them but I know they are happy where ever they are." she didn't have any photos of them. That was the one thing she regretted, that she had nothing but her memories to bring them back.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:13 pm
User Image

Shigeru smiled a small smile, looking down to their plates. He stood and took the plates from the table, not letting Ayaki repute. "Let me take care of these. It's the least I can do for such an excellent breakfast." Shigeru said as he walked towards the kitchen sink, a pleasant smile on his face. He was thinking about his own parents. Shigeru turned on the water and used the sponge and soap that was provided to begin washing the bowls. He set the water to it's hottest. Shigeru had been raised without much. His principles and morals were the reflections of those of the Jounin. He wondered what had caused his parents to abandon him.
[OOC]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:18 pm
Carrot slipped her fingers together as Shigeru washed their plates, examining the tips in silence. Her silence was punctuated by the running water. She was lost in thought for a moment then stood "You were going to train today?" she said with a smile, walking to stand by the sink.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:26 pm
User Image

Shigeru smiled and turned to glance at Ayaki for a second, his train of thought broken. "Yes! I'll be heading out the snowfield." Shigeru then realized that he had not looked at the scroll that Crisis had given him. Shige then turned to look at Ayaki who was now close by, as he finished washing the last bowl. "What are you doing today, Ayakit?" Shigeru asked, knowing that he called her Ayaki.
[OOC]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:37 pm
Carrot made a face at the use of her name but didn't push it "Probably the same. My bow needs to be oiled, arrows need to be counted and new ones made." she waved her hand slightly as if it was all daily things "Not to mention all the things I have to do around here." she grinned.

OoC/// I'm gonna be gone for a little while >< I just totally screwed up on part of my final and I need to figure out how to fix it.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:50 pm
User Image

Shigeru was curious about her bow and her skills with it but knew that he needed to train. He was not comfortable with his current level of strength. Shige had finished with the dishes and stepped away from the sink. "Well, I should go get ready for the session." Shigeru said gesturing to the room. He turned around and walked into the room.
[OOC I'll see you later(:]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:04 pm
Carrot nodded and moved to her room, closing the door. She stepped into the shower and was soon clean, her hair now tangled "Bugger!" she scowled, searching for a comb as she got dressed, tugging on a shirt and pants. Her boots went on next as she tugged a brush through her hair, leaving the room to watch whatever Shigeru was going to do.

OoC///Back -.- Hopefully my teacher won't kill me.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:25 pm
User Image

Shigeru exited the room and saw Ayaki standing outside. He had his coat, his gloves and headband on. "Are you waiting for me?" Shigeru said with a smile. He was rubbing his wrists at how tight he had put on the gloves. If Ayaki looked inside the room, she would see everything the way she had left it. Shige did not want to leave her house with a bad impression.
[OOC Hope so too.]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:32 pm
Carrot smiled "I can clean my stuff just as well outside as I can inside. And its much more enjoyable with company." she pulled her coat off and slipped her scarf on as well. Wrapping it tightly around her throat she picked up her bag as well "We can go to the dojo, if you need."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:43 pm
User Image

Shigeru smiled with a confused look on his face but nodded and said. "Ok." He looked Ayaki over as she readied herself to go outside. Shige walked to the door and held it open for her. "Let's go." He smiled. It had been revealed to him that Ayaki did not like being alone. Shige did not blame her. He was glad to be with her. Shigeru didn't really have anyone weither but had grown independent. He enjoyed his solitude. Ayaki had become someone hard to get away from. Shigeru had gotten her all wrong the first time.
[OOC]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:47 pm
Carrot beamed at him and walked out side as Shigeru held the door for her "Thanks. So what are you training in?" she asked, digging in her pockets for some treats. She tossed them in the pond and the koi immediately snapped them up, making her laugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:00 pm
User Image

Shigeru quickly followed Ayaki, closing the door behind her. "I'll be training on Taijutsu today. A new style." Shigeru said. He saw the koi enjoy their meal. Both of their footsteps crushed the fresh layer of snow that had set in that morning. "I actually received a new scroll from our Kage." Shige said reaching into his right coat pocket. He pulled out a scroll and looked down at it, openeing it slightly. At the top was a title. "Mirror Image" Shigeru said reading it out loud. I wonder what techniques this style holds.
[OOC]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:04 pm
Carrot nodded slightly as she pushed through the gate "Very nice. Taijutsu eh?" she tapped a finger on her lip "I thought about that but I like my bow too much to give it time to something else." she paused to check a box by her gate door, pulling out a slender letter "Well let's go then! Maybe I can be of help."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image

Shigeru smiled and laughed at how enthusuastic Ayaki was. He opened one of the gate's doors and stepped outside. The streets had a layer of fresh snow and the air was as crisp as ever. Shigeru waved for Ayaki to follow and began jogging to the snowfield as a warm up. The wound didn not restrain his movement like before and it felt great to be outside again. The sky was cloudless and grey but that was the way he liked it. "Come on!" Shige said as he began to get some distance ahead.
[OOC]

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:11 pm
Carrot closed and locked the gate then sprinted, her boots easily gripping the slippery ground. Her legs, long for her young age, carried her to and then past Shigeru "You wish you could catch me!" she called, her breathing easy as she ran. Snow was kicked up as she raced past him and down the road, headed for the dojo.

[Exit]

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games