Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Two Against An Army Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:55 am
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Michelle helps Donnie out in the lair as she relates back to him the events of what happened in Innsmouth

"Sounds like you three had a heck of a time. It was a good thing you're some sort of Moon Princess, huh?" he asked with a chuckle. "I wouldn't be surprised if Xena smack Raph real hard for the things he said. Even if he was trying to save her from being raped." he said as he shook his head and typed in a few things into his computer.

"That was just straight luck. Normally being a Moon Princess is a reason why things want to kill me." She chuckled. "She probably did. The only ones who know that much would be them."

"True." he said nodding as he pulled maps up on the computer. "Hmm..... I don't guess you learned anything about the zombie situation or the Military situation while you were out, did you?" he asked.

She shook her head. "No I didn't. Though I think Xena and Raph are trying to find food for the zombies elsewhere to at least protect the people of New York."

"Yeah. That's true, but I noticed that the zombies have seemed to dwindle down in the graveyard Raph was staying at. I didn't know if you may know of something that had caused it." he said as he continued to study the computer monitor.

"I thought the graveyard seemed a bit more....normal."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:00 am
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07

"That was just straight luck. Normally being a Moon Princess is a reason why things want to kill me." She chuckled. "She probably did. The only ones who know that much would be them."

"True." he said nodding as he pulled maps up on the computer. "Hmm..... I don't guess you learned anything about the zombie situation or the Military situation while you were out, did you?" he asked.

She shook her head. "No I didn't. Though I think Xena and Raph are trying to find food for the zombies elsewhere to at least protect the people of New York."

"Yeah. That's true, but I noticed that the zombies have seemed to dwindle down in the graveyard Raph was staying at. I didn't know if you may know of something that had caused it." he said as he continued to study the computer monitor.

"I thought the graveyard seemed a bit more....normal."

"Too normal...." he grumbled. "You don't think the Military went there and took out most of the zombies do you?" he asked as he sat holding his cell.  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:06 am
"Yes ma'am." Ash replies to her."Don its me Ash. im just warning you that some of the soldiers and the lady who kidnap Raph before is coming down the the graveyard. Tell raph that and Xena. Talk to you later." She hangs up and goes to the soldier center recruiting the soldiers  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:08 am
Cyborg_009_Lover
"Yes ma'am." Ash replies to her."Don its me Ash. im just warning you that some of the soldiers and the lady who kidnap Raph before is coming down the the graveyard. Tell raph that and Xena. Talk to you later." She hangs up and goes to the soldier center recruiting the soldiers

He didn't get to say a word before the phone line went dead. He blinked before closing his phone. "Might be on to something about the Military." he murmured.  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:15 am
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

He didn't get to say a word before the phone line went dead. He blinked before closing his phone. "Might be on to something about the Military." he murmured.
"Wait? What's going on?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:27 am
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

"Wait? What's going on?"

"The military is heading for the graveyard now. What do you want to bet that they have something to do with it being 'normal' all of a sudden?" he asked.

@Ash: The woman went to the hanger to wait for Ash and the small group of soldiers to join her so they could head back to New York.  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:30 am
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

"Wait? What's going on?"

"The military is heading for the graveyard now. What do you want to bet that they have something to do with it being 'normal' all of a sudden?" he asked.

@Ash: The woman went to the hanger to wait for Ash and the small group of soldiers to join her so they could head back to New York.

"I'm not so sure of that. The zombies have this guy named Finley protecting them so to speak. I don't think he'd let the military get to them that easy."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:40 am
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

"Wait? What's going on?"

"I'm not so sure of that. The zombies have this guy named Finley protecting them so to speak. I don't think he'd let the military get to them that easy."

"Maybe. Either way, the Military is headed there. We need to get there first. If Raph and Xena are still there, we need to bring them home."  

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Agent Ash Johnson

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:43 am
Ash comes back to comand center with the soldiers. "As you order ma'am you group awaits your command."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:44 am
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

"Wait? What's going on?"

"Maybe. Either way, the Military is headed there. We need to get there first. If Raph and Xena are still there, we need to bring them home."

"You're right. Xena's intangibility won't be able to hide them if that woman's at the head of the group."  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:03 am
Cyborg_009_Lover
Ash comes back to comand center with the soldiers. "As you order ma'am you group awaits your command."

"Come to the hanger. We're heading for New York." she commanded.

@Michelle: He nodded and got up from his computer chair. He then headed over to where he kept some supplies. He quickly fastened some objects to his belt before grabbing a coat and heading for the lair entrance. "Let's go." he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:12 am
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

@Michelle: He nodded and got up from his computer chair. He then headed over to where he kept some supplies. He quickly fastened some objects to his belt before grabbing a coat and heading for the lair entrance. "Let's go." he said.

Michelle nodded and followed after him, setting her weapons in place. As an added precaution, she used her kitsune shapeshifting to change her hair to a plain short blond and her eyes to a light sky blue  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:14 am
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

Michelle nodded and followed after him, setting her weapons in place. As an added precaution, she used her kitsune shapeshifting to change her hair to a plain short blond and her eyes to a light sky blue

He quickly made his way through the sewers and up to topside. Then staying in the shadows of buildings and using mostly ally ways, he headed to the graveyard.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:25 am
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

He quickly made his way through the sewers and up to topside. Then staying in the shadows of buildings and using mostly ally ways, he headed to the graveyard.

She continued to follow him through the shadows rather than heading up to the rooftops  

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Hamato Donatello

9,850 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:27 am
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
dark_serena07
Hamato Donatello
Cyborg_009_Lover

She continued to follow him through the shadows rather than heading up to the rooftops

Once in the graveyard, he started to look around for any signs of zombies, his brother, or Finley.  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff