Welcome to Gaia! ::

z!Spot

Back to Guilds

This guild was created to support zOMG! and get as many new players as we can to play our MMO! 

Tags: zOMG!, zOMG! Support, zOMG! Devs, zOMG! Events, Contests and Events 

Reply z!Spot zOMG! Supporters!
Pride week List. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Kutai

Benevolent Codger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:06 am
Different...Very.
That sounds like a cool idea, too.... but would there be a point/prize? Would we send those to the CEO or something? x)

Well, we've done letters to the CEO, and while it seems to have helped, we're not exactly looking to repeat that. One of the advantages of this method is the reduced formality requirement - you don't have to be quite so careful, writing to Santa, as you do writing to the CEO. xp I was hoping that would get a few more people writing. Probably no real prizes, though, unless we just rewarded our favourites; it's hard to really grade a letter to Santa. sweatdrop

Also, I was considering trying to get a hold of the zOMG! Ms Claus who's been sneaking about the Forums, lately, to help guarantee that the letters reach their intended recipient. User Image Do you think it'd be worthwhile trying to get her to help?

EDIT: Like I said in the first post, it would be closer to a petition/feedback thread than a contest, which is part of the reason I might want to separate it from Pride Week... whee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:11 am
RafiCat
What's wrong with the headers there now? I like them.

Also, maybe I missed it somewhere, but when is this pride week going to be?

Well, y'know, they kinda suck a lot. gonk And, yes, I'm allowed to say that; I made 'em in a couple hours in the middle of the night, so I didn't expect much in the way of quality. sweatdrop

And we haven't decided on a particular date, yet; I can see how the use of weekdays may have implied that we had, but that was just something that Sen and I had been talking about (opening the thread Friday to draw attention to it, then starting events over the weekend). We've still got plenty of work to do, and I'd rather not rush by setting a date arbitrarily, if that makes any sense... sweatdrop

Red Kutai

Benevolent Codger

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:15 am
I suppose instead of an Instance Marathon... would an Instance Race be possible?
We get two or more crews of 4-6 and enter at the same time, first group out wins? I'm thinking it would only count for Doll house, Duneslam, maybe Gauntlet and that Coatl thing... ones where you can't just leave, but I'm sure we'd have honest people. Either that, or each crew leader would be a moderator to judge it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:29 pm
Red Kutai
RafiCat
What's wrong with the headers there now? I like them.

Also, maybe I missed it somewhere, but when is this pride week going to be?

Well, y'know, they kinda suck a lot. gonk And, yes, I'm allowed to say that; I made 'em in a couple hours in the middle of the night, so I didn't expect much in the way of quality. sweatdrop

And we haven't decided on a particular date, yet; I can see how the use of weekdays may have implied that we had, but that was just something that Sen and I had been talking about (opening the thread Friday to draw attention to it, then starting events over the weekend). We've still got plenty of work to do, and I'd rather not rush by setting a date arbitrarily, if that makes any sense... sweatdrop

okay, I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss it. biggrin
and I still think your headers are fine, I ws gonna offer to do some, but I don't thinkthey would be as good as yours, lol. I'm actually pretty good at graphics but I have no creative ideas really for these...  

RafiCat
Crew

Mega Hoarder

z!Spot zOMG! Supporters!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out