Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Art Corner
~POST YOUR DRAWINGS HERE~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

itainandatebayo

Clean Pants

13,725 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:57 am
dragonheartzam
itainandatebayo
once upon a time i was asked to do an avi art ^^ ...when drawing was done, she lost her interest ^^ oh well ^^
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u60/piidu/manga/aviart.jpg

@rainbow
I just love that grimjow drawing whee

Dude, that's amazing! I loves!

Shame on the person that lost interest!

awww thnx XD
well yeah...i always get customers like that -_-  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:50 am
itainandatebayo
dragonheartzam
itainandatebayo
once upon a time i was asked to do an avi art ^^ ...when drawing was done, she lost her interest ^^ oh well ^^

@rainbow

awww thnx XD

Wow, that sucks... How long does it usually take you to draw something like that?

And I know I'd hire you ((I never lose interest. Good art is something I crave)) but... Sheesh, the looks of that just makes me fear what the price would be. eek

dragonheartzam

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

itainandatebayo

Clean Pants

13,725 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:39 am
dragonheartzam
itainandatebayo
dragonheartzam
itainandatebayo

@rainbow

awww thnx XD

Wow, that sucks... How long does it usually take you to draw something like that?

And I know I'd hire you ((I never lose interest. Good art is something I crave)) but... Sheesh, the looks of that just makes me fear what the price would be. eek

actually depends from my mood ^^ it may take from hour to few days... this took 4 days, bout 2 hours drawing every day including using ink ^^

well im not sure what would be expensive, since this art did not look that good as i expected at first, i asked 50k for it...idk...doesn't seem that big amount ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:13 pm
itainandatebayo
dragonheartzam
itainandatebayo
dragonheartzam
itainandatebayo

@rainbow

awww thnx XD

actually depends from my mood ^^ it may take from hour to few days... this took 4 days, bout 2 hours drawing every day including using ink ^^

well im not sure what would be expensive, since this art did not look that good as i expected at first, i asked 50k for it...idk...doesn't seem that big amount ^^

Really? Cool... It always takes me at least a day just to get the basics of the drawing and clothes, then I gotta work on folds and such in the clothing, shading... Blah... You have a real talent.

Really? Only 50k? It cost 60k for the art in my siggy! ((Then again, they're complicated avis and the person didn't have much experience with multi-people drawings...))

dragonheartzam

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

itainandatebayo

Clean Pants

13,725 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:04 am
dragonheartzam
itainandatebayo
dragonheartzam
itainandatebayo
dragonheartzam
itainandatebayo

@rainbow

awww thnx XD

Really? Cool... It always takes me at least a day just to get the basics of the drawing and clothes, then I gotta work on folds and such in the clothing, shading... Blah... You have a real talent.

Really? Only 50k? It cost 60k for the art in my siggy! ((Then again, they're complicated avis and the person didn't have much experience with multi-people drawings...))

awww...well it depends...sometimes i do several drawings..^^ and yeah...it may also take that long for me too XD ...well i dont think im that talented^^

yeah...otherwise i go by 60k + (50k as base and extra for the outcome and how hard it was to draw etc ) of course when im not in the mood of drawing i may charge extra ^^ people call me expensive -_-
sorry dude, no offence but for that i wouldn't even pay 5k ...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:25 pm
itainandatebayo
dragonheartzam
itainandatebayo
dragonheartzam
itainandatebayo

awww thnx XD

awww...well it depends...sometimes i do several drawings..^^ and yeah...it may also take that long for me too XD ...well i dont think im that talented^^

yeah...otherwise i go by 60k + (50k as base and extra for the outcome and how hard it was to draw etc ) of course when im not in the mood of drawing i may charge extra ^^ people call me expensive -_-

I say you are. Don't argue with me. I will annoy you until you give up and finally admit that you're talented just so I'll shut up.

1. You're not expensive. 2. Yeah, I know... But it was for friends and me... And honestly I was half asleep when I paid, so... XD

dragonheartzam

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500

dragonheartzam

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:39 pm
Well, I've been posting in here... Might as well post a couple pics!

School Projects

Black & White Doodle
Pepsi Rough Draft

Friend Projects

Ice Princess Fail
Wolf Rough Draft

Personal Projects

First Good(ish) Avi
Girl
Dragon 1
Dragon 2

Practice

First Angel/Bird Wing
Hooves
Fins
Misc
Dragon Wing 1
Dragon Wing 2

Yeah... A couple... Fail... XD

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:30 am
dragonheartzam
itainandatebayo
dragonheartzam
itainandatebayo
dragonheartzam
itainandatebayo

awww thnx XD

I say you are. Don't argue with me. I will annoy you until you give up and finally admit that you're talented just so I'll shut up.

1. You're not expensive. 2. Yeah, I know... But it was for friends and me... And honestly I was half asleep when I paid, so... XD

awww XD i wont argue then :3 ...its just that ive seen what good drawings look like...and mine are not even half that good...there is this certain person i want to surpass^^
well yeah...i too think that my prices are not outrageous^^ oh well... of course if i had to do 3 avi in one drawing it would have been more expensive...about around 150-180 ^^
awww XD in that case i understand XD ...luckily nobody has offered me any avi art like that and thus, no awkward situations XD ...
btw i think that your stuff is not half that bad...you draw well ^^  

itainandatebayo

Clean Pants

13,725 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dragonheartzam

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:11 pm
itainandatebayo
dragonheartzam
itainandatebayo
dragonheartzam
itainandatebayo

awww XD i wont argue then :3 ...its just that ive seen what good drawings look like...and mine are not even half that good...there is this certain person i want to surpass^^
well yeah...i too think that my prices are not outrageous^^ oh well... of course if i had to do 3 avi in one drawing it would have been more expensive...about around 150-180 ^^
awww XD in that case i understand XD ...luckily nobody has offered me any avi art like that and thus, no awkward situations XD ...
btw i think that your stuff is not half that bad...you draw well ^^

Lol yeah, makes sense.

Lol yeah, luckily for you.

And thank you. =^_^= Still working on it, though.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:17 am
I don't draw often and haven't drawn anything in about half a year but I still have these laying around on my Photobucket.

Pretty old, made for a Gaia friend.
Same as the last, just doodled my way through my friends list.
One of my own avatar, based used for reference and it didn't come out anything like I would have wanted it to.
For a cute couple, based used as a reference.
Old, girl from the Art Freebies subforum.
My own avatar, I'm obviously no good at anything below the shoulders
Pretty old, for a girl in the AF subforum
I'm not confident enough to do free art for people often so I draw my avatar quite a bit.
Somewhat old but the first fanart that somewhat resembles the character + avatar I was trying to draw 4laugh
Didn't even turn out like what I was trying to draw at all but I didn't mind too much.

I obviously need to learn the basics of drawing/how to draw altogether but it's just something I do when I am bored and since my art is always free if I bother to draw for someone, I don't mind not knowing how to draw properly.
lol

Hilfin

lilolollo

Countess Pants

23,800 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Team Carl 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:29 am
I'm not half as good as any of you...

But oh well, you people seem to like viewing art XD

My current signature (On comp)
Past signature
2010 V-Day Avi
Real quick sketch of a roleplay char of mine (On comp)
Toothless (from How to tame a Dragon)
Magic Tree
Another past signature (On comp)
Magic creature
Horsey
Fairies
Past sketch of Gaia(tan?) (On comp)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:00 pm

Cuuuute! * o*

/I loved that movie. 4laugh

Hilfin

Mahalla

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:46 am
dragonheartzam

School Projects

Black & White Doodle
Pepsi Rough Draft

Friend Projects

Ice Princess Fail
Wolf Rough Draft

Personal Projects

First Good(ish) Avi
Girl
Dragon 1
Dragon 2

Practice

First Angel/Bird Wing
Hooves
Fins
Misc
Dragon Wing 1
Dragon Wing 2

>n< I saw that manga_girl picture on deviantart before o_-  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:27 pm
i made up all these characters to write a book about. going good so far.

Konan and Caster being in love
[X]

Kain
[X]

Kain and Casper
[X]

konan hio

Distinct Bloodsucker

dragonheartzam

Dapper Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:04 pm
Mahalla
dragonheartzam

School Projects

Black & White Doodle
Pepsi Rough Draft

Friend Projects

Ice Princess Fail
Wolf Rough Draft

Personal Projects

First Good(ish) Avi
Girl
Dragon 1
Dragon 2

Practice

First Angel/Bird Wing
Hooves
Fins
Misc
Dragon Wing 1
Dragon Wing 2

>n< I saw that manga_girl picture on deviantart before o_-

Because Mark Crilley on YouTube does an instructional video on how to draw her. She's everywhere.  
Art Corner

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff