Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
I'm an empath, please help!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:31 pm
midara the happy banshee
TeaDidikai
Listen to what Reagun and Nuri had to say- they make some good points. (Pst... some people have really negitive reactions to hemetite, if you are amongst them, there are other stones that may work for you as well)

Do you happen to know any off the top of your head? I'm sensitive to hematite, and alternatives sound interesting.
Apachie's Tear is one I have had a lot of positive response with. Some jaspers can be helpful as well. Just depends on the individual what will work best for them.

Some traditions with different "birth stones" also attribute grounding qualities to stones that are matched by their system.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:38 am
TeaDidikai
Agreed Rinmai.

Projection (psychological) can be a real b***h. Which is why Grounding, Centering and Sheilding/Warding can be such a good tool. It helps on all levels when practiced correctly.
3nodding I also suggest psychic self defence by dion fortune. I found it helpful  

-kissME-1

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:22 am
midara the happy banshee
TeaDidikai
Listen to what Reagun and Nuri had to say- they make some good points. (Pst... some people have really negitive reactions to hemetite, if you are amongst them, there are other stones that may work for you as well)

Do you happen to know any off the top of your head? I'm sensitive to hematite, and alternatives sound interesting.

Black or rainbow obsidian.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:25 am
sugarrocks
3nodding I also suggest psychic self defence by dion fortune. I found it helpful
Ms. Fortune is a prime example of what happens when Fluffy White Lighters buy into their own hype. I tend not to recommend her.

Reagun>> Apachie's Tear is a member of the Obsidian family isn't it?  

TeaDidikai

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:42 am
TeaDidikai
sugarrocks
Ms. Fortune is a prime example of what happens when Fluffy White Lighters buy into their own hype. I tend not to recommend her.

Oh, it is, I wasn't disagreeing, I was just offering one of the many multitudes of alternatives.
There's also Clear quartz (which you have to program), Jasper (for its connection to the root chakra), the list is huge.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 5:27 am
reagun ban
TeaDidikai
sugarrocks

Oh, it is, I wasn't disagreeing, I was just offering one of the many multitudes of alternatives.
There's also Clear quartz (which you have to program), Jasper (for its connection to the root chakra), the list is huge.
Oh! Don't forget bloodstone.  

TeaDidikai

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas