XD Thanks, Sya and Sayuri!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:37 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:06 am
I find this plot to be really funny and full of giggles. Good Luck on your search I wish I had a suiting mare to offer. biggrin  

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:36 pm
Mare's name and image:Cadmium
User Image
Mare's personality: Cadmium has a stutter, one that's been with her since she came from her basket, and it's severely stunted her ability to socialize. At all. In her words: "S-socialize?! Can n-n-not doooo~!" She is incredibly shy and it will take a good amount of work to coax her out of her shell. Past that minor set-back Cadmium is a very curious mare. She feels that everyone and everything has an interesting story to tell if you just listen well enough and maybe she can learn a valuable lesson from other's tales.
Mare's history: ((Augh. Thus far all of this is personal back-plot. It's been an emotionally traumatic year and I'm a total wimp. xDD ))
Between her stutter and the boisterousness of her siblings, Cadmium grew up falsely believing that she wasn't a valued member of her family. Typical melodramatic foal thoughts- She would have grown out of it, except that her sister convinced her that they should run away together. Easily believing her more expressive sister knew best she willing went along with the plan.
They got separated.
Cadmium has since spent her life keeping a weary eye and hopeful heart out for signs of her family, but also trying to learn how to survive on her own. It wasn't easy, but so long as she didn't have to talk or rely on others, she did fine.
The poor girl is at a point now that she feels secluding and hiding herself away wasn't the best choice of action and is deeply regretting cutting herself off from any sign of familiar contact.
Annnd - That's where we're at now. xDD
Got any cool plot ideas? OH.
Cad has just gotten into the state of mind to attempt social interaction, so meeting Vara and possibly then being placed into the extremely awkward position of "hey look who I found for you to mate!" would be a very difficult encounter that she could at least learn from. Not to mention it would be fun! Cadmium would never expect Hayagriva to agree with his mother, and would be off-put if he just accepted such meddling(no matter how well-natured) but AT THE SAME TIME she would find the entire situation incredibly fascinating and, with time, could eventually see herself being very happy lifemated to such a complex and intelligent stallion.
Why are you interested? Haya's life has been complicated! He and Cadmium have shared the same feelings of not knowing where they belong, the difference was that his was a little heavier than hers and he has since then seen, heard, and felt much more than she has. I'm not sure there's much more Haya could learn, but I would be very happy to find out if he can learn about lasting and unconditional love from Cadmium and I know there's whole worlds he can teach her about.
Are you interested in RP and a potential lifemating? OH YES.
Comments/extra/convince me your mare would be cool with Haya: UHM. I'm actually sort of hoping all my rambling above helps to convey that Cad would be cool with Haya ... Aside from that- She's never actually met anyone with kalona heritage. Learning about that and then going through her own mini-battle with what that meant for him would be cool. : D
But that's another plot, isn't it?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:08 pm
Oh, hey! I'm finally gonna set up the RPs for this now since I've actually got some time! biggrin Yay!

Other people can still feel free to apply, though!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:26 pm
Mare's name and image: Adhara
User Image
Mare's personality: Adhara is a lively young mare. She's a mix of both her parents Hoshi and Amethyst as well as her grandmother Candy Heart. At first she may be somewhat shy, but once she warms up to you she's your friend for life. She loves to sing (a trait which, unknown to her, comes from her grandfather) and often practices with Aerlinniel. Her voice while singing is a silvery alto. She also likes to dance and she's still very playful for being an adult, but she can be serious when she needs to be. She's not as childlike as her mother having inherited more of her father's serious nature.
Mare's history: She's been nurtured and protected by her father and the rest of their herd. She's treated like a little princess. While she appreciates it, the constantly being watched is beginning to grate on her nerves. She yearns to have the freedom as the other young mares. Whenever she gets a chance she sneaks off for mini-adventures. She's very intelligent and loves to have lively discussions with other Soq.
Got any cool plot ideas? A few, but I don't have them written out yet. XD
Why are you interested? He's a handsome stallion and he's got an intriguing personality/history.
Are you interested in RP and a potential lifemating? Yes
Comments/extra/convince me your mare would be cool with Haya: Addie grew up in a mixed herd. She's very tolerant and accepting of others. Unless the Soq gives her a reason, she trusts them not to hurt her, which could sadly cause potentially bad situations similar to those her mother went through before Hoshi started protecting her. She doesn't need as much protection as her mother, but someone to keep her safe/guide her in such precarious situations would be good.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:12 pm
I have now set up a bunch of tester RPs, but I could take a few more! ^^ Last call for anyone else who wants to fling a mare over!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:46 pm
    Mare's name and image: Xing Xing
    User Image

Mare's personality:
    Xing is a quiet, but sweet-natured female. Even though she is rather dainty, when she sees someone that might possibly be in need, she'd be there.

She isn't unable to speak to others, but she's just waiting for the right ones to speak to. Ones that could open her up and bring out her inner foal. Xing doesn't want to meet more like her family, ones that are unwilling to be there emotionally for her. She wants to be less independent and be able to depend on someone emotionally.

Although sweet, she does have her moments where she snaps. There are times where others nag her too much for something or someone is being rude to another. She is very blunt, where some may find it helpful but others may think of her as a b*tch.

Mare's history:
    She grew up in a large family and pretty much had whatever she needed when it came to moving foward in life; her parents wanted to give her everything, but the one thing she seemed to lack was the emotional attention. Before, she had tried stunts like climbing a tree or treading deep parts of a lake, but with other siblings, Xing was never able to fully grasp her parents' love; it was always 'You can do better than that', which caused her to grow up quickly and lose those foal years.

Eventually, she left her family. Xing didn't feel like she belonged there and wanted to find some where she was needed. She started to be come a very quiet Soquili, even when she met others. She didn't know much outside of her family because her parents sheltered her like a sheltered princess, and she hated it.

Xing is exploring and yearning to meet people in life that she knows will be there for her whenever she needs it. Even though she's met others, they seem to just fade away, which caused her to have some-what of an emotional barrier; she didn't want to get close to people because of her fear of losing them.

Currently, the only one she can open up to is her hummingbird familiar, Shinju. Xing knows that her little friend is small, but Shinju has a big heart and supports Xing no matter what she does.

Got any cool plot ideas? For Xing? I want someone to make her snap and bring out her inner Kalona 8D *though she is only a Uni half-breed* XD She needs to some how also find her 'inner foal' as well as break down her emotional barrier D: !

Why are you interested? I thought it would be fun xD;

Are you interested in RP and a potential lifemating? Yes (x

Comments/extra/convince me your mare would be cool with Haya: Hmm... I don't know D: If the other things didn't sell well, then it probably won't end well xD;

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:08 pm
Oh, what the heck. May as well. >w< ;paws at Haya;

Mare's name and image: Vasilissa
User Image

Mare's personality: Vasilissa is a very strong mare. Both physically and emotionally. She has taken it upon herself to become the leader of the herd and holds herself fully responsible for anything that happens within it and its members. Despite her tough exterior, Lissa is currently doubting her abilities as a leader. She is constantly wondering if becoming the leader was the best decision. Despite constant reassurance from Valentino and Timothy; she is worried.

Vasilissa is terrified of failure and letting others down. For this reason,
she's always going out of her way to help others. She's a little naive;
believing that with a little love and care anyone can be good.

Mare's history: Before she came to her current location, Lissa was a member of another herd. The herd was small but influential because the leader was powerful, intelligent and ruled with decency and trust in his followers. This stallion was Lissa's father. She was a foal when he was in power and so she was oblivious to the politics he had to deal with. Including the politics that lead to his and her mother's murder. Lissa escaped with the help of a strange stallion who she doesn't really remember. She survived on her own until she grew up and found her two usdia companions.

They were without a leader and asked Lissa to take up the position. She accepted, not really knowing what she was doing and what she was going to do later down the track.

Now Lissa is seeking the help of leaders she's heard stories of; asking for advice and teachings. She's also attending a school and taking various medical and fighting classes. Hopefully, one day, she'll be the leader her father was.
Got any cool plot ideas? I'd love for Haya to start with giving Lissa advice and tips on how to lead (since he's getting ready himself I think it'd work out well). I think, depending on the advice he gives her, she'd see her father in him (not in an incestuous way but in an admirable way) and be attracted to that.

OR.. He could possibly be the soquilli who saved her when her parents were murdered (she was the only one who survived of the herd.) Though she doesn't really remember who. I think it'd be cool if he slowly tried to coax her into remembering.

Why are you interested? Haya is lovely and I think he would go well with Lissa, personality wise. I know she's bright in colours but I don't think that should always be something that's looked at when looking for mates. The heart wants what the heart wants, right?
Are you interested in RP and a potential lifemating? Of course! I love to RP.
Comments/extra/convince me your mare would be cool with Haya:
I have a meta-plot going to Lissa at the moment. Here I think you should read the parts in it in case it effects your plans with Haya. :3

Um, yes. ;hides;

*UPDATED CERT* Got her items. Yay~  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:39 pm
-Flails- He is soooo amazing! I love the markings on his shoulder! Gah I wish I had a mare about now! Good luck, just wanted to gush over him! XD  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:42 pm
Thank you! ^^

I'll start more RPs sometime over the weekend. I'm totally beat now!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:07 pm
Oh beautiful stallion! = D

Are you still open for rp offers? -has a girl I think I could fling at him- hehe.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:44 pm
I'm still open for offers, yep! Won't be for much longer, though! So get your form in fast if you're interested! ^^  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

naggeela

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 4:51 am
Mare's name and image: Kaitlyn and her familar is Sett
User Image
Mare's personality:
She is very calm and hard to anger and is very loyal to those she call friends and will defend them if need be. Kaitlyn is fascinated with those that have wings, as she loves to run as the wind in her face feels like she is flying as she thinks that it would be wonderful to fly to see things why up high. As she also fascinated by those that are half-breeds they are interesting to her. One of her favorite pastimes is to listen to listen to the songs of the earth, weather it be a flowing stream or the songs of the birds she loves to listen to it all. Secretly she wants to learn how to sing better and to sing to others but is afraid to ask anyone as she thinks she would be no good because of what one mischievous Kalona told her and manipulated her to think that she was no good, so she keeps it a secret and only quietly sings to herself. She never judges those she meets and loves to meet all different type of Soq’s even if it might get her in trouble that she can get out of in the end as she can defend herself well enough. She also likes to experience things that are new to her and keep an open mind about. Sett her constant companion is as calm as she is but can create a little mischief but only out of his love for Kaitlyn as he wants to see her happy and content with her life and likes to steal mostly bead from the local two-legers to use the beads to cheer her up when she is sad or feeling down as he loves her a lot.
Mare's history: Once she was an adult she split from her home herd to wonder around the land to experience everything that life could offer her. She also wanted to find a place that she could call home as her home herd she had never thought it was a home as it had never felt that way. Right now she is still traveling about with her little familar Sett that found her and has never left her since meeting.
Got any cool plot ideas? I was thinking that Haya could get her to sing again to others an not just to herself. I really haven't rped her yet fully so I'm up for just about anything that you want to do.
Why are you interested? I think that Haya is very handsome, I love his herd, his personality and his history. As they are so very intriguing and would be lots of fun.
Are you interested in RP and a potential lifemating? Yes!
Comments/extra/convince me your mare would be cool with Haya: Kaitlyn would be fasinated with his tail as it would be a new feature she hasn't seen before as the only Kalona is a mutant and dosen't have a spade at the end of her tail, so in a way Kaitlyn things all kalona look like Dragoon.  
Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff