Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
█ ▌ ▐<3 My Prince Charming (SasuNaru)+Other pairings<3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iNaru-Konoha

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:55 pm
Yoite - x
( Well, I suppose if no one takes the job and I can play as Sasuke. c: He's normally my usual. )
Really? Thank you!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:42 am
(In response to our Kushina's post ;D )
User Image

Kiba turns the corner on his 5th walk about to check on his depressed blond friend, upon seeing said blond's worried mother outside the door, he approaches her and taps her shoulder to get the auburn haired woman's attention. "He hasn't come out all day Miss Kushina, and from what I've been hearing, Blondie's not really enjoying himself..!" Kiba pulled a hand through his already messy hair and continued, looking somewhat distressed "None of us really know what to do, since he's not really supposed to be helping us out and we're all busy with prep work for later tonight.. You have any ideas Miss Kushina?"  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:13 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXK_u_$_h_1_n_a

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

"Oh my." Kushina answered lifting her hand along with the robe covering her mouth. "Little-one, I have no idea..." She pondered for a while then suddenly an idea rosed up.

"What we held a party? A post celebration for the matsuri? And we'll invite everyone!" Exclaiming excitedly, patting Kiba, "Can you ask Minato-sama if he would allow that?"

(im working on my kushina cosplay xd )

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:37 pm
User Image

Kiba ponders the idea for a moment, finally nodding his head in affirmation. "Sure thing Miss Kushina! I'll go ask now!" Kiba then takes off up the hallway in a blur of brown, heading to the study, where Minato was sure to be mulling over paperwork and last minute decorations.

(Would Minato be a lord, a king, or still technically the hokage? I figure it would be good to ask! X) )  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

Kushina watched as kiba walked away then turned to the door, without knocking she opened them. She saw her son all the way at his balcony. Almost as if he's asleep. Kushina sighed walking over to him and pat him gently on his back, "Naru-chan?"

(naruto's a prince so minato is the king i guess lol)

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:02 pm
(Never mind! I just went back and figured it out! {Fail})

User Image

Minato sighed, quickly finding himself tiring of his paperwork. "Hokage-sama!" The blond man looked up, excited for a reprieve, only to find it was another maid... With a purple vase this time.. Drat. "Hokage-sama? Do you like this color more then the blue..?" He looked the girl in the eye. She was new, so he couldn't be mad at her. "Well, I feel that we should work with more oranges.. Does that sound alright?" he smiled lightly down at the young woman, causing her to blush, 'Y-yes sir!" She then took off out the door in a flurry.

Minato sighed, having lost his excuse to cut his work any longer, only to have the door burst open, "Hey, Hokage-sama! Miss Kushina asked if we could throw a little pre-party before tonight..? Naruto seems to be feeling kind of down, so we wanted to cheer him up!"

Minato frowned, his son wasn't having any fun? He knew this party wouldn't be what his family would consider fun, but he hadn't thought it would be this terrible. "Hhmm, that sounds like a terrific idea Kiba! And I'm sure it's cause Naruto has nothing to do, so why don't you try and get him in on planning some of it..? That might cheer him up..!"

Kiba saluted and smiled a wolfish grin towards the blond man before him, "Will do! Thank you Hokage-sama!" The brunette then took off out the door, leaving Minato to sigh and look dejectedly back to his paperwork. "Well, I might as well try and finish this.. The more I put it off, the longer it'll still be there.."  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:07 pm
(Sorry if I wasn't supposed to be more then one character! I just figured I'd fill in a bit until someone else decides they want to be him of other people! XD )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

The door was shut.
Turning around Kushina walked away to the direction where her husband and Kiba was. Thinking along the way. Her son was so tired that he fell asleep on the balcony. But she was puzzled about the set of shoeprints when Naruto was barefoot.

She shook her head maybe they're from one of Naruto's shoes. He sometimes wears shows in his room anyway.

Looking up she saw Kiba walking down the hallway.
Smiling she asked him, "What did Minato-sama say?"

User Image

SasuNarufan4evas

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image

Kiba smiled and gave a thumbs up, "He gave us the 'ok' for a pre-party! He also said we could invite Naruto to help out with it.. How's blondie doing by the way..?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:01 pm
Nokoru-chan101
(Sorry if I wasn't supposed to be more then one character! I just figured I'd fill in a bit until someone else decides they want to be him of other people! XD )
I'm happy that you did that biggrin

Because I'm not sure how many people would ask to join and such, so for now everyone can choose at least 2 characters.  

iNaru-Konoha

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:05 pm
User Image

XXXX
XXXX
XXXX

She gave a puzzled look, "He feel asleep on the balcony, I don't know how but he did." Sighing she decides to change the subject, "Should we invite the nobles? Uchiha and Hyuuga?"

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:08 pm
iNaru-Konoha
Nokoru-chan101

Because I'm not sure how many people would ask to join and such, so for now everyone can choose at least 2 characters.

Ok! Well, if you feel like you need any other major characters filled in, just tell me ones that'll appear early on in the story and if no one else volunteers I'll work with them! smile  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

iNaru-Konoha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:09 pm
User Image

★Uzumaki Naruto ★
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Naruto's bed was about the size of a queen's bed. The silk were down covering the inside of the bed, since the silk is transparent you could see the bed and Naruto from the corner of his door.

He was turning about on his mattress; opening his eyes he was faced with the window, moonlight shone down at his face. He was mesmerised by the luminescence glistenling down on him. Slowing opening his mouth, "...Sasuke." He whispered out, then digging his head down his bed covers.

Hopefully tomorrow night he will come...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:16 pm
User Image

Kiba shrugged, "Well, I figured since they're invited to the primary ball that's awhile later, that maybe it was just going to be the staff, since blondie's so comfortable around us.. But that's completely up to you Miss Kushina!" He then bowed to her, his happy demeanor quickly returning, "But I need to go down and tell everyone! I'm sure they'll enjoy having their own little party!" Kiba then rushed down the hallway and turned the corner, fully intent on getting down to the kitchens in record time.  

Hikaru-chan101

Sparkly Bro

22,075 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100

SasuNarufan4evas

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:46 pm
iNaru-Konoha
Nokoru-chan101

ohh!! ill fill up shikamaru while a shikamaru comes! xd  
:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces