Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:17 pm
(Kinda Short)
Had a sleep over with about five or six other girls, turned out it was more of an orgy than a sleepover o.O  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:51 pm
That sounds so fun. I'm bi, but I've never messed with girls yet.  

ohsoadorable

Rakugaki Heroine

Eloquent Nymph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:45 pm
I was with my friend backstage, about to go preform in battle of the bands, just chilling on the couch and having "One good luck kiss" turned into sex in a storage closet.
My band freaked because they couldn't find me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:25 pm
Was with my straight friend and her boyfriend at her house. They were all over each other, but he had to go so she was left turned on with no one else to turn to... but me. ;D Ended up turning a straight girl, bi in minutes after her boyfriend left.  

Amyescence777

Ebony Bree

6,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:39 pm
Rebellous SaDiablo
(Kinda Short)
Had a sleep over with about five or six other girls, turned out it was more of an orgy than a sleepover o.O

That sounds sooo hot...I'm bi but haven't been with a girl yet...looking forward to it when my day comes! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:25 am
Ebony Bree
Rebellous SaDiablo
(Kinda Short)

That sounds sooo hot...I'm bi but haven't been with a girl yet...looking forward to it when my day comes! 3nodding

Back then I was really lucky :
It's been about 4 years since I last had a real woman D:  

Emmi Heldt

Quotable Bloodsucker

6,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Moneygirl14 In

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:50 pm
Ok um confused well when i qas 12 yrs old i was spending the night over my friends house and we were watchin a scary movie(scream) and i said somethin about how this girl was going to die and she had a different answer so she made a bet about both of our answers and she said if i lose i will have to lick her below the belt and if she lost she would have to do the same, so when we saw how she really died we both lost the bet and so we both had to do the same thing for about 20 or 30 minutes eek 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:07 pm
It was home coming last year and me and one of my friends were dancing (Grinding) and we got so into it that we went into a stall in the bathroom and... You know the rest. wink  

xXSexyBaby94Xx

pjlc29

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:28 am
in a sleepover with my friend on my bed. she asked me how to know if shes still a virgin or not coz she really dont know. end up, me raping her. fingering and licking her pu$*y. lol... that was actually my first and last encounter with a girl to girl thing. it was fun..... heart  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:30 am
Moneygirl14 In
Ok um confused well when i qas 12 yrs old i was spending the night over my friends house and we were watchin a scary movie(scream) and i said somethin about how this girl was going to die and she had a different answer so she made a bet about both of our answers and she said if i lose i will have to lick her below the belt and if she lost she would have to do the same, so when we saw how she really died we both lost the bet and so we both had to do the same thing for about 20 or 30 minutes eek 3nodding

awesome.... that wass hot...  

pjlc29

RoseColouredPetal

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:55 am
These stories really turned me on lol. Im a lesbian, but i haven't been with a girl yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:03 pm
pjlc29
in a sleepover with my friend on my bed. she asked me how to know if shes still a virgin or not coz she really dont know. end up, me raping her. fingering and licking her pu$*y. lol... that was actually my first and last encounter with a girl to girl thing. it was fun..... heart
wow awesome 3nodding  

Moneygirl14 In

Moneygirl14 In

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:05 pm
pjlc29
Moneygirl14 In

awesome.... that wass hot...

yea i know right but when i first did it i had no idea what the heck i was doing so she had to she me how to do it  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:37 pm
JUSTaGURLZgirl
It's all good. I am jealous too. Almost twenty and only been with one girl...havent been with a girl in a year....
The Nine-Tailed Fox Elika
The Lovely Naru
So I went to a 3 day rave festival and the first night im pretty sure everyone was either drunk or on some sort of drugs. I was dancing at the electro stage when these girls pushed me up against the wall of it and began to grind on me. Next thing I know what is playing with my breast another is under me and Im making out with the other. Hee hee good night

I'm so freaking jealous of you! LOL! Haha. Nice story.

got ya beat. i'm 24 and never been with anyone ever.... never even been kissed.... or been on a date.... wow... i'm.... really sad....  

Bastet13

Perfect Fairy

9,950 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

JUSTaGURLZgirl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:37 pm
Holy crap! I could help you there! wink lol razz
Bastet13
JUSTaGURLZgirl
It's all good. I am jealous too. Almost twenty and only been with one girl...havent been with a girl in a year....
The Nine-Tailed Fox Elika
The Lovely Naru
So I went to a 3 day rave festival and the first night im pretty sure everyone was either drunk or on some sort of drugs. I was dancing at the electro stage when these girls pushed me up against the wall of it and began to grind on me. Next thing I know what is playing with my breast another is under me and Im making out with the other. Hee hee good night

I'm so freaking jealous of you! LOL! Haha. Nice story.

got ya beat. i'm 24 and never been with anyone ever.... never even been kissed.... or been on a date.... wow... i'm.... really sad....

les/bi paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff