Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Muse Revival- Adoption/Rivals/Guardians/Servant & More- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your fav?
  Nhekayla
  Soul-Lexis
  Setsumi
  Maramu
  Decaya
  Jumanjii
View Results

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:21 am
I wish I had a straight answer for you, I truly do. D; But he's always been a mystery to me in that department. The most I can say on his behalf is someone that can help him keep inner peace (in whatever way they do), since he always finds nicks and issues to concern over. Plus I can see him caring for a mare that needs his strength, someone he can feel like a guardian for.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:03 pm
Hmm.. I only really have Mouse (ignore the name, still waiting for nerp to update lol), and she's as meek as one XD
She's gotten slightly less timid as she's gotten older but she's still pretty much a big scaredy cat, and when she was younger she was made to think that she was made wrong (she's a regular but with a unicorn tail) & so she has self esteem issues as well..too much baggage for him do you think?  

Sayuri_Nitta

LunaRei_SilverBlood

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:01 pm
Usdia RP link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=19531425

And sounds good. If you think of it, shoot me a PM with the link~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:15 pm
I was wondering if I could get some RP between Manjii' and Rosiotti once he's grown. He's going to be quite full of himself and pretty much lack any form of manners so I'd like for someone to put him in his place. Since I've always admired Manjii' and he seems like a good choice to take care of Rosiotti's problem, I figured I'd ask. He could also possibly become someone Rosiotti admires later, once he learns to stop being a complete jerk. I'm perfectly okay with him getting a little roughed up too, if that's what it takes.

Also, I could offer Mariselle for Decaya. I haven't had the chance to RP her yet, but this is what I have in mind for her so far. She's a bit strange in that she really likes spooking or creeping others out but at the same time she herself is easily scared. She's probably be just as equally creeped out by Decaya as she is intrigued by her while at the same time trying to scare her. It could be interesting.  

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:55 pm
@ Sayuri-
Well Manjii isn't one to judge baggage, so that'd be of no concern. Though he would be curious why she believes so/hold on to that idea. I'd love to rp them and see how they behave, if you wouldn't mind creating a thread for us?

@ Luna-
Thanks and will do. ^_^

@ Celestial-
I won't mind, just remind me in the future. ;3 Who knows what changes might happen to Manjii' along the way. As for Mariselle, that'd be interesting to see. 83 Would you like to create a thread or me?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:08 pm
I'll leave myself a note so hopefully I won't forget myself. My memory's not too great. XD Would you mind starting too terribly? I've been wracking my brain the past few days and I'm not too sure I can start something right now. > 3<;  

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:48 am
Sure, will try and get something started today (Monday) but no promises as it's going to be a busy day for me XD  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:53 am
Added a list of my rps-  

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

BelaLucina

Tiny Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:46 pm
For Nhekayla's two-legger plot:

User Image

Heaven-Leigh is really friendly with the Kawani people. Her bandanna and leg warmers were given to her by a little girl from the village, and she likes to go there from time to time to help out and get some apples as a reward.

She's really friendly, so she'd be willing to show Nhekayla around the village, or could tell her about times that she's visited there. Something like that.

She also lives with near the teepee with Liluye (my Indian persona), so maybe an interaction with her would be interesting...since I've never rpd her before...the concept is really interesting to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:40 pm
I was looking through your soa and I was wondering if Maramu would be interested in having a meet up with my girl Chatella?

User Image

Her Personality is: Chatella loves taking care of everyone she can, since she hates seeing someone hurt. She is so sweet and caring, that even when shes attempting to take care of someone she tries to not hurt them with shots and such if she can help it. Though every time she takes care of someone she believes she's made a new friend. She is and always will be a nurse...

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sayuri_Nitta

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:25 am
Here we go, sorry for delay ^_^
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20569681  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:06 pm
@ Belal and Chi-

I won't mind rping, if you guys don't mind creating the starting post? And so long as it has some adventure (isn't just a meet-greet) then I am fine with rp. ^-^
at the moment though my muses are divided. x,x

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

Chrystali

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:07 pm
SILENT SILENT SILENT OUO!!

If I ever get someone to fill in that Big Daddy-esque plot for Decaya, I'm so rolling all over you for it. XD

I'd offer Heckler to tango with Jumanji too, but I doubt Heckler's stats (or lack thereof *COUGH*) would be for much of a battle!

User Image

Name: Heckler
Breed: Hyena
Temper: Coy
Personality: Heckler would tell you he's a lady's stallion, but he's mostly just full of hot air. He can spin a silver thread or two with his wit, good for a witty one-liner, but he's a chronic flirt and wouldn't know 'settling down' if it bit him in the arse [and it might have in the form of one or two angry mares]. He's sweet, in a goofy type of way, as well as a decent friend to have, if he can be found.

Which Soq does this refer to?: Nhekayla
Which plot specifically?: WoW, of course! Now, Heckler isn't a warrior and his style of 'fighting' is probably a lot less refined and a lot more rough around the edges, but he might be able to loosen her up and have her enjoy the journey through his neck of the plains? C:  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:43 pm
I love Maramu. I was wondering if he wouldn't mind meeting Pahana. *image in sig*

She's a bit of a dreamer, and often has her head in the clouds imagining that she's flying. But she's a good little mare, if not on the small side, and has a big heart, though is usually finding hereself in trouble.  

Ketchkey

Nyhility
Crew

Shy Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:51 pm
@Chrystali-
eeee, long time no see! I'd love to tackle an rp with you dear. 83 It'll be fun to see the stern Elekk meat the wild hyena. ^,^ I can get an rp started and ping you a pm, if you're still interested?

@Ketchkey-
I won't mind the usidia rp one bit. 83 Did you have any specific situations/rp setting in mind for them to meet up in?

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff