Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Let's do this for us sweetheart Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:53 pm
You are doing great keeping the calories in check, but it may be smart to cut down on the sweets. Maybe include more healthy selections, and every few pounds of loss, have a sweet? You are doing good.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:51 am
@ Vanilla- thanks. I am addicted to sweets, I have tried so many times to cut down on them, I just can't. I have hot coco and candies that are actually sugar free, but I wouldn't be able to stick to lose a few pounds and have a sweet. Sweets I eat aren't that bad for me. Yes I need to reduce the amount I am eating, but I would not be able to go a whole day with nothing sweet or I get really bad headaches.  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:59 am
So I am back from my little break.

Weight: 166.0.. like gained two pounds from thanksgiving. haha but it will go away soon.

I will be eating the leftover mostly until they are all gone.

Breakfast: creamed onions
Lunch: little bit of each vege stuffen, green bean cass, and carrots.
Snack: banana creme pie
Dinner: rest of green beans
Snack: 3 small rolls

Exercise: none.

Intake/Outtake/Total: I will not be having until all thanksgiving food is out of my house, and I will be back to eating normal food again.

It is a very good thing I don't eat a lot of the thanksgiving food... What is left?
Carrots, the rest of green beans I couldn't eat, banana creme pie, vege stuffen, rolls.

Green bean cass will be gone by the end of the day. Probably the carrots too.
Pie will take maybe a couple days. Stuffen a few days. And rolls a while for them.

Hopefully I will lose the weight I gained very soon. I was down to about 164 the day before thanksgiving I think. So I need to get back on track.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:17 am
RoseAintMean
@ Vanilla- thanks. I am addicted to sweets, I have tried so many times to cut down on them, I just can't. I have hot coco and candies that are actually sugar free, but I wouldn't be able to stick to lose a few pounds and have a sweet. Sweets I eat aren't that bad for me. Yes I need to reduce the amount I am eating, but I would not be able to go a whole day with nothing sweet or I get really bad headaches.

Yeah, I am addicted to frappichinos so I know how that is. I have managed to only have them once or twice a week though. You did really good on the latest entry though, healthy food wise. The headaches are bad, that means you have a bad addiction, I suggest some sugar, but lessen it every week, so you can slowly get away from needing it. I used to have the same problem but your body will be healthy when not addicted. I got sugar free frappichinos to help out with my addiction.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:42 am
Two days later...
back at weight of 164.0, so that's pretty good

Breakfast: bowl of vege stuffing. last bit of it.
Lunch: hot coco- diet kind, with marshmellows, and couple cheese and crackers
Snack: chips and BBQ sauce
Dinner: homemade roasted potatoes
Snack: fat free sherbet, fiber bar

Exercise: none.

I think there are still some carrots left. and some rolls, that i probably wont eat. piece of pie left, but i wont eat it. gramp ate pie.

So I'll be back on normal food like tomorrow. And I will be back at school tomorrow too.

I am just glad my weight fixed itself. Now I can work on losing again. Just I think my period is going to start soon... wish it would just skip over... maybe it will, one can always hope to only have one period in three months... guess i will probably have two.
i hate my period. hate having it cause i feel the need to eat most of the time. thinking maybe it will hurt less. then there are times i cant get out of bed.. and i do not want to deal with that while going to school right now.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:20 am
weight: 163

breakfast: bowl of frosted flakes with skim milk
snack: some almonds
lunch: carrots, celery, crackers, cheese
snack: chips with BBQ, fat free sherbet and vanilla ice cream mixed
dinner: 2 frozen waffles
snack: cabbage soup with oyster crackers

exercise: walking around campus

still not wanting to count intake/outtake

sooo i did eat the rest of the carrots.
i am trying to eat well. i always seem to mess up once i see my weight drop... but excitement cause i wont know if i messed up or not... cause got period. it is a painful one... and i only ate cause my stomach was making lots of lovely hungry noises... i am really hoping that this time it will be the i need to not eat.. just sleep forever.

i was also supposed to jog today... but cause it hurts i am laying in bed with a heating pad, lots of blankets and warm clothes, with the window open and fan on. =] cause for some reason that makes sense to do.

edit: i feel like i ate a lot... but i didn't really eat that much. i could have ate a lot more. calorie wise i don't know how much i ate... enough to live... not enough to gain.  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

vanilla_bean_frappichino

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:44 pm
Periods are dreadful things sometimes. Just keep that heating pad on!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:49 pm
vanilla_bean_frappichino
Periods are dreadful things sometimes. Just keep that heating pad on!

Yes they are!
I got out of bed though, i will just know i will need it to sleep tonight.
Sometimes I wish I could like take something to make it go away until maybe i will want a child. But not like those things they have to put in you for birth control or something...  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:26 pm
Weight: idk didn't weigh

Breakfast: none.
Lunch: chips, cheese, salsa
Snack: corn chowder
Dinner: chocolate milkshake, fries

Exercise: none

hurting... worse than yesterday to where i threw up.. but only acid cause i didnt eat breakfast. stupid period.
thought i ate a lot today... but guess i really didn't...
milkshake and fries are from McDs though, small fry-230 but milkshake i dont know. i bought a large shake, yes large, but only drank half then ran to a trash can before i drank the rest. it was more of a "it is in front of me i will drink it, but i am full so need it out of my face" than just trying to save calories.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:34 am
You poor thing, ok, try something warm on your stomach, if you are throwing up, you may consider birth control. I had to take some to lessen the pain. Unless you do not react well to birth control. You should try it for awhile, I did it for a year and a half, now I have been off of it almost a year, and my periods still do not hurt as much.  

vanilla_bean_frappichino

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:50 pm
vanilla_bean_frappichino
You poor thing, ok, try something warm on your stomach, if you are throwing up, you may consider birth control. I had to take some to lessen the pain. Unless you do not react well to birth control. You should try it for awhile, I did it for a year and a half, now I have been off of it almost a year, and my periods still do not hurt as much.

I refuse to go to the doctor's unless needed...
but also i kinda don't want to be on something for the rest of my life... AND i am very forgetful when it comes to taking pills...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:12 pm
Weight: 164.5

Breakfast: Bowl of marshmellow salad
Snack: Handful of Almonds
Lunch: Pickle, cheese, crackers
Snack: bread with cheese, slice of cake
Dinner: fat free sherbet and 1/2 fat ice cream

Exercise: walking on campus

Uhhh... ate too much today...  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:07 am
Weight: 163.5

Breakfast: bowl of corn chowder
Snack: small bowl of marshmellow salad
Lunch: chips and salsa
Snack:
Dinner:

Exercise: jogged a mile in 11 minutes. then walked 3 miles.

Intake: 500
Outtake: 522
Total: -22

Going to the eye doctors. Which I get to find out if I can wear contacts again. I hope they finally say yes. But I hate going to town... food is there... so yeah.
Going to be studying chem today, or make note cards for english

edit: still no contacts... another two week wait.

So happy I finally got out there and jogged and walked. even though it is like really cold outside. i did it.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:22 am
Weight: 164.5
I don't remember what else I ate... clearly too much.

Breakfast: none
Lunch: marshmellow salad
Snack: two or three peanut butter cookies
Dinner: slice of pizza
Snack: little orange

Exercise: campus walking, walking with friend around his block

Going to my friend's house today. We are going to go for a walk. Long one he can make up for not going to the gym this morning, and I am making up for not being able to rollerblade.  

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

RoseAintMean

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:42 am
Weight: 163
can you just go down...always. I just end up at the same weight... maybe i'll lose weight today.. or maybe i'll gain a pound back AGAIN...

breakfast/lunch: frozen little pizza
other times... two cookies, frozen ice flavored orange, pieces of cheese

Exercise: none

I haven't actually ate anything yet. But I am going to eat that. I am going back over my friend's house today. We are going to bake again. I don't know what. And today he is supposed to go to a party but he rather hangout with me for some reason... But whatever. Maybe I can make him go for another walk. or we can just use his exercise machines.

Edit: No walk. but that's okay.  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces