Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 20. Music Forum
How does music affect you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HOW DOES IT!?? D<
  In a good way ~
  In a bad way.
  LOLWHUTSMOOSIK?
  Gotta put a pollwhore option..
View Results

PrincessLibitina

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image
The music I listen too makes me love,wonder,think about the world we live in and the ppl who live in it.
Artists like SOAD,Serk Tankian, Gojira, Arch Enemy and many others talk about how our world is crunbling and we are not helping it.
It makes me thing about how greed and money have taken over our world and it makes me sad, and i see my life differently now.
I hardly listen to music that doesnt have a meaning in it...i dont like listening to hoes and sex and drugs and violence...its disgusting
I play Dragon Cave ask me about my Dragons

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:55 pm
i don't think i could live without music. currently listening to crushcrushcrush by paramore on my ipod. before that i was listening to shots by LMFAO lol  

urAq7
Crew

Ruthless Lover

enigmaticveggie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:04 pm
Satellite - Rise Against... heart  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:27 am
What do you care
Lady Lullaby Melody
Moonlithollow
What do you care
For me, as a very imginative person, i'm constantly spacing out, thinking, imgaining so many different things in my head, from scenes that i make up, or just pictures that i make up.
Hearing music adds fuel to my imagination and i just start to go off into my own little world, imaging little scenerios to go with the song. Sometimes I'll even be listening to music, and as I listen, I imgine my own music video to go with it, and actually picture myself singing the song instead of the artist themself XD

I'm like that too XD
Right now I'm not listening to anything, but if I were, it'd be Roses On My Grave by Papa Roach.
Usually music affects my writing, drawing etc. And moods, but it's more like the other way here - I usually listen to a song that I know fits my mood.

i do the same im always thinking of myself doing the song and i find some songs that fit what im writing about and that fit my characters and it helps to keep me writing xd

lol yeah msuic kind of helps to inspire me to write too, what really helps me to write is when I'm falling asleep. idk, I guess I'm better at writing when the room is quiet, or quiet with the light off lol same with drawing sometimes, but clothes/costumes inspire me too. I do have some songs that i have on my ipod that match my moods most of the time and it could be because of the lyrics, or beat of the song that matches my mood.

i gotta say your sig scared me when i saw it 3nodding  

samoas677

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

samoas677

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:29 am
dont worry i make up videos of the song in my head too. mostly when im bored on the bus or a long car trip  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:42 am
samoas677
What do you care
Lady Lullaby Melody
Moonlithollow
What do you care
For me, as a very imginative person, i'm constantly spacing out, thinking, imgaining so many different things in my head, from scenes that i make up, or just pictures that i make up.
Hearing music adds fuel to my imagination and i just start to go off into my own little world, imaging little scenerios to go with the song. Sometimes I'll even be listening to music, and as I listen, I imgine my own music video to go with it, and actually picture myself singing the song instead of the artist themself XD

I'm like that too XD
Right now I'm not listening to anything, but if I were, it'd be Roses On My Grave by Papa Roach.
Usually music affects my writing, drawing etc. And moods, but it's more like the other way here - I usually listen to a song that I know fits my mood.

i do the same im always thinking of myself doing the song and i find some songs that fit what im writing about and that fit my characters and it helps to keep me writing xd

lol yeah msuic kind of helps to inspire me to write too, what really helps me to write is when I'm falling asleep. idk, I guess I'm better at writing when the room is quiet, or quiet with the light off lol same with drawing sometimes, but clothes/costumes inspire me too. I do have some songs that i have on my ipod that match my moods most of the time and it could be because of the lyrics, or beat of the song that matches my mood.

Oh it did? XDDDDDD  

What do you care

Tipsy Sex Symbol

samoas677

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:45 am
What do you care
samoas677
What do you care
Lady Lullaby Melody
Moonlithollow
What do you care

I'm like that too XD

Oh it did? XDDDDDD

lol yeah and then i started cracking up laughing 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:55 am
samoas677
What do you care
samoas677
What do you care
Lady Lullaby Melody

Oh it did? XDDDDDD

haha glad you like  

What do you care

Tipsy Sex Symbol

samoas677

8,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:58 am
What do you care
samoas677
What do you care
samoas677
What do you care
Lady Lullaby Melody

Oh it did? XDDDDDD

haha glad you like

haha yes!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:32 pm
It really depends on what the song is about that determines how it affects me. Sad songs make me sad, happy songs make me happy, etc. The only music that always, always has a positive affect on me is Christmas music. I listen to Christmas music and I become the happiest, most playful person on the planet. XD

And currently listening to... Jack Sparrow by The Lonely Island with Michael Bolton. Cx  

SilentlyVicious

Tainted and Jaded

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:02 am
I'm listening to Drops of Jupiter by Train. It's making me miss the Ex who dedicated this song to me on Facebook. He says it fits me perfectly, and how he sees me.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:19 pm
Depending on my mood, if I'm really down, slow songs don't help anything. Hyper jumpy weird songs make me wanna jump up and down and be happy. Disney singers make me wanna barf, and I smile a lot while listening to music. xD Oh, and music with no singer(s)/words make me really annoyed. xD

Listening to: PolyRythem by Perfume.  

moonmommy5

Tipsy Conversationalist

Babydoll Bubblez

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:00 pm
Im listing to Bob Marley  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:07 pm
It takes alot of my stress away.! 4laugh  

Babydoll Bubblez

3,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Explorer 100

Amon of the shadows

7,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:49 am
music makes me happy..better mood...listening now to System of a down/lielielie  
20. Music Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff