Submit

The Assassin of Time

3,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 11:50 am
Hello. they Call me Time.
I'm a somewhat experienced zOMG player.I played it when it first came out.
But I am glad to be part of this guild where i can renew my skills on zOMG.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:33 pm
Hello tharr! Xepher Io here. I'm not new to zOMG! because I had an account that is a lvl 10.0 cl. But it got banned. They told me I was cheating. NO WAY! sad ( So I'm starting all over again. HELLO EVERYONE!  

Xepher Io

Clean Vampire

3,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

kaatisu shishiza

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:51 pm
hello everyone im kurtis.been on gaia since 2007 add as friend or just hit me up while im on Zomg ill help with missions  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:08 pm
Hello there~
nyahahahahha... 3nodding
i'm still new, still.. i think...  

Lightwar

3,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

daynight_kun

2,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:18 pm
biggrin twisted im a ninja biggrin an under cover ninja i joined this group because of one purpose to be an elite!! xp biggrin or maybe my wish was too high to reach  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:32 am
Hello sir, ma'am or neuter of Earth. Instead of the long 'Black Claided Cat', you may call me Claided (which is not in the dictionary, unfortunantly). Most people call me the last thing they ever see, reading that I am an assassin.

I love ZOMG! with a fiery passion, but I realize that I am still a noob at some things (I am also a recent cl 10.0). I have a past obsession with Runescape, Wow (albeit briefly) and other online things. Hmm, videogame wise the love of my life is Assassin's Creed and Final Fantasy (obviously), but I know the most about XII, seeing as I mostly just watched my brother play the other games instead of actually playing them.

Hm. As I said in another thread, I am in my creepy stalker phase and I'm just looking around mostly. I don't have an armor set on, but I do have plenty of armor to make do with. If needed I could get a Chocobo, but at the moment I don't have one. ^^  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

princess_yoshi

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:28 pm
I'm Princess_Yoshi as long as im informed of meet up times and such I'm pretty active on Zomg. besides Zomg I like to do other things like draw.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:32 pm
This might be late, but I have to say this.

Welcome to all of you, and thank you for paying attention around the guild. ^^

There is yet to be activities around the guild though, and if you have suggestions to make the guild better, please do tell us.  

Reglare Excile
Vice Captain

Friendly Warlord

Chesapeake Cannibal

Kawaii Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:47 am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hai i'm Carla I had an account before but I left so I decided to leave but now i'm back, I have a 2.8 charge lever but i'm just trying to level up so I can beat katsumi's doll I not that strong but I hope to be soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:15 am
OK, pretty old thread but ok Hi guys im Storm (: (heya storm) well i have been on gaia since 2007 or 2008 maybe 2006 i dont remember maybe 2009 i cant really remember well i talked about that too much i have playd Zomg since its glory days (: whn it was new and fun and all (: its still fun but not new and it... well... the good players left it (most of them no insults to anyone out there) (: i like to be online but umm... i play american football (: so i have to do training ans sht (: i live in mexico (Tijuana) /: i love it here im not gonna listen to you guys who are all like... dude USA is better or damn USA can kick mexicos a** >-< or damn dude ur retarded cus you were gonna write america then noticed that mexico is also part of america well umm i luv zOMG and all and well yeah get to meet me im pretty cool... i think.... well u decide if you want to talk to me im open for any HARD runs on any boss from PS and up (: well (: c ya guys  

St0rmChas3r

5,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Neon Leonhart

1,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:31 am
Just arrivein.. I'm Neon and tend to look like a fallen Leonhart, but I still have some paragon in me. But im here for the fun and teaming. Later...  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:47 am
Nice meeting you all, I'm just new here
You can call me Silent or Zero or SilentZero what ever you want
I love playing Zomg and get along with others...
I hope We will be a good Crusaders.......  

silentzerom2103

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Gokalex

4,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 3:43 am
hey, im new here, to gaia and to zOMG but ive always played games all my life so i learn quickly, i cant w8 to play zOMG with you people!

also, sorry for bad English, Im Italian =]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:06 pm
yo was up kingpopi546 here im a new member but u can call me chris =]  

High Off Dour

Vermean

Timid Bit

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:56 pm
Hi, names Lockoko. I'm not new to Gaia or zOMG, I play zOMG every time I logged in into Gaia. My level is 9.8 and I'm always at the Doll Shrine, you can find me whatever you want.  
Crusaders' Grounds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff