Han Kyung/Kang In
  Yeh Sung/Sung Min
  Ee Teuk/Kyu Hyun
  Shin Dong
View Results

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:42 pm
i love the work they did with dbsk. . .  
[schizophrenic] rolled 20 100-sided dice: 23, 53, 74, 24, 81, 96, 48, 76, 97, 91, 78, 25, 51, 60, 24, 4, 99, 43, 95, 37 Total: 1179 (20-2000)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:48 pm
x_xse7enx_x
i love the work they did with dbsk. . .
show me ur love was kinda. . . . . u knoe. . . . . not original. . . . but wats original now a days right?? i guess all christmas music videos r lyke that. . . . . cheezzzeeee

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:56 pm
dont critize my dudes. . . wahhh. . . i think it was a very very good song. . . and they looked very good in the music video too. . even if they were a little too close. . .  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:02 am
x_xse7enx_x
dont critize my dudes. . . wahhh. . . i think it was a very very good song. . . and they looked very good in the music video too. . even if they were a little too close. . .

hey im not critizing. . . . . i am just saying that theyre music video was average. . . . i lyked hee chuls hair in that one. . . .

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:47 pm
yeah, it was very cute huh? i htought he was a girl when i first saw him, but then i was like oOoH, he is so pretty . . . . i wanna marry him  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:36 pm
but he does not want to marri u. . .

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:51 pm
huh? um. . . . . . sure. . . but there are a lot of girls after him, so maybe ill just find a look a like. .  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:15 pm
x_xse7enx_x
huh? um. . . . . . sure. . . but there are a lot of girls after him, so maybe ill just find a look a like. .

yes. . .when the real thing do not lyke u. . .go find a fake. . . . but i think that is going to b realli hard to find. . .

[schizophrenic]

f a n g i r l

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:24 pm
yeah, that will be hard to find cause my hee chul has huge eyes. . . . how will i find another korean that looks like that? he is one of a kind. . very different  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:36 am
x_xse7enx_x
yeah, that will be hard to find cause my hee chul has huge eyes. . . . how will i find another korean that looks like that? he is one of a kind. . very different

well. . .they could always turn to plastic surgery. . . .why?? oh why did donghae had to dye his hair back to black!!! now it is harder to find him in the group of 12!!! so sad. . . i want his bada!!!! tear tear. . . it is so adorable. . . u can hold him (i think it is a guy) with one hand. . .

[schizophrenic]

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:46 am
i just watched the oddest thing just now. . .i can not believe hee chul did that (actualli maybe i can, i think he is tha kind of person that would). . . he had an arm wrestling contest with three other people (one girl on his side and one girl and boy on the other), he wanted to win so he tried to kiss the other guy on the opposite team. . . the guy did not want that so heechul won tha contest!!!! what a weird way to win a arm wrestling contest!!! very funni. . . (ep. of love letter---on new years eve)

i think he is a gr8 dancer. . . it is pretti kewl to see a person dance so freely!!! keke. . .i also lyke his acting skills. . .lyke when hes choking and stuff thats sad and funni at the same time. . .

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:45 am
orientalxbaby
i just watched the oddest thing just now. . .i can not believe hee chul did that (actualli maybe i can, i think he is tha kind of person that would). . . he had an arm wrestling contest with three other people (one girl on his side and one girl and boy on the other), he wanted to win so he tried to kiss the other guy on the opposite team. . . the guy did not want that so heechul won tha contest!!!! what a weird way to win a arm wrestling contest!!! very funni. . . (ep. of love letter---on new years eve)

i think he is a gr8 dancer. . . it is pretti kewl to see a person dance so freely!!! keke. . .i also lyke his acting skills. . .lyke when hes choking and stuff thats sad and funni at the same time. . .

yeah, but when you see his audition, he was not a very good dancer, and his looks werent that great either. . . but yeah, now he can dance and even when hes choking, hes hott. .  

f a n g i r l

[schizophrenic]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:05 pm
x_xse7enx_x
orientalxbaby

yeah, but when you see his audition, he was not a very good dancer, and his looks werent that great either. . . but yeah, now he can dance and even when hes choking, hes hott. .
i want bada!!!! it is sooooooooo adorable!!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:22 pm
theres too many

i dont really like the fact tat there r like wat 10 people?

i thought 6 was a lot...  

fmafreak

Mika Makino

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:28 pm
there's 12 members -_-; and they are all different so it's pretty easy to remember them.

I love Shiwon and Leeteuk. Teukie Teukie Lee Teukie biggrin My pretty Jung Su oppa!! XD AHHH  
kpopFANS

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff