Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!
Behind the screen name game!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katana Sendo

Quotable Raider

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:48 pm
"Tshataie" came from my obsession with the anime bleach…
It’s my character name….(:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:59 pm
How did I come up with Crazzydarkgirl16?

There are five reasons.

1. Because I have always been different from other people I was often called or thought of as Crazy when I was younger.

2. I am a horrible speller, and was much much worse when I was 13 which was when I opened this account, so I misspelled Crazy, as Crazzy. sweatdrop sweatdrop

3. I have always had a darker persona. When I was younger especially and as my tastes have always been dark and gothic, I added dark to my name. heart

4. Girl came from the fact that one. I am a girl and two I needed to add more to the name because Crazzydark was taken.

5.I lost someone every important to me when I was 16 and wanted to commemorate that.  

crazzydarkgirl16

Istoleyourgummybears

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:19 pm
E11o_phant started when i was bored and saying random stuff then i said elephant and then i said elllloooooppphhhaannnttt xD i thought it would be a good name for my gaia account and so i shortened it to ello phant and
and thats how i came up with E11o_phant  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:05 pm
I love the color blood red, I was 16 when I koined Gaia, and Rose is my middle name and my favorite flower. BloodyRoses16  

BloodyRoses16

Beloved Raider

10,150 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Secretserviceautomatedmes

Feral Girl

11,925 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:52 pm
gaia cut off my screen name cuz it was too long. Full version is...secretserviceautomatedmessage. Secret service is sending you this automated message, get it?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:23 pm
Kai Bordeaux is actually my third Gaia name. I chose the name Kai because it's the name of one of my own OCs, and 'Bordeaux' because I just like how it sounds(not that I've ever been to the real place) mrgreen  

Blade of the Contessa

Unforgiving Duelist

Keleios Faith

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 11:40 pm
Keleios Faith was an RP character when I was all of like, 15 originally, and I started out on this account as ~-~KeleiosProphecy~-~ but changed it cause it was wayyy too long for my own tastes. So I became Keleios Faith.. Yeah, it's pretty boring... But Keleios Faith is still a character that's alive today ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:18 am
wiccan_sk8er.

Well... I'm Wiccan.
And when I first made my Gaia account (some 4 years ago)
it was "cool" to use underscores and numbers in your name haha >.<
and i also loved skateboarding,
so I just put wiccan_sk8er.  

wiccan_sk8er

Dapper Businessman

8,550 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150

Jensen Dean Winchester

9,950 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:51 am
I was very uncreative the day I joined so I only pic the word for girl in spanish but like muchacha was too boring I take from my cousin the idea to exchange ch to x and so Muxaxa was created.
you see very boring and uncreative sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:11 pm
Alyssana

I write scripts of my very own anime series, Alyssana was an anime I made up and honest to god almost sold it to some producer in Vegas, he scammed me though and almost took my idea but I got him arrested and I got my scripts back. Alyssana was one of the first real anime I wrote.

How I came up with the name?

There's this band called Alesana(Not a huge fan of it but the name interested me alot) I looked into further research and found out the name was Italian, the full name is Alesandria (something like that) A friend that i lost called me Aly (I have no idea why? My name is Alex) and so I changed up the name of Alesana to Alyssana =D tada! Interesting aint it?(though my username is boring cause its just simple Alyssana but I love it =D cuz it's unique)  

Alyssana

Desirable Sex Symbol

FateTempter

6,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:21 pm
Back when I wished I was in Organization XIII, I was the 14th member. lol. They all have nicknames and since I was spirit/fate and I was risky back then I came up with Fate Tempter and made it one word. I've always enjoyed tempting fate anyways.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 9:20 am
It started out as some crazy wapanese name (sono_anzen_ookami, I think), but then I got embarrassed because, honestly, I grew out of it.
Around that time my nickname was 'Kiba' (original, amiright?), but I was having issues telling that to people without getting Naruto'd (no offense to you Naruto fans out there). So I looked up something online (can't remember, honestly), and pulled up Kashikoi. I used that for, like, a week before getting annoyed with the koi part, so I shortened it to Kashi.
This account was renamed kashi is crazy, but then I found out that one of my friends had been pronouncing it wrong for ages (hint: Kashi doesn't rhyme with flashy), so I changed my name to Kawshee so that you can get the right pronunciation. 'Cos I'm just a**l like that.

kawshee

Familiar Friend

7,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

KeetleBeetle

Wheezing Nerd

9,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:01 pm
My name IRL is Nikita, or Keet for short.
My sister called me KeetleBeetle once randomly and I liked it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:06 pm
Well, I was once called Notes by a good friend of mine after I played at school and so it kind of stuck. On my piano is from...my piano, technically it is a keyboard which I like (even though I would simply adore an ebony baby grand) so I can doodle on the keys with white erase markers...

I also have a second account that was originally for a roleplay that died named Silver_Blackbird. It comes from a passion for Sweeney Todd and a passion for Poe. It represents the contradictory side of me and how I am unique. I also chose the blackbird because...ravens are sadly cliche, and blackbirds can be mistaken for ravens and vice versa.  

The_Scarlet_Lark

Hilfin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:28 pm
Mine was because I just needed a change so I just went with the first thing to pop into my head.
lol

Entertainment! Movies, Games, Music & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games