• Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:20 pm
Shut it! K R A Y Z E H' S talkin'!

~~~~~~~~

I can honestly say...

I HATE BRAS~!

Urghhh~! Never have a found a comfortable bra.
Not once~!

@Fli: Ohh, never heard of that brand.
I'll have to have a look~!User Image

~~~~~~~~

Right, NOW you can talk!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:46 pm
I'm a big bra fan. ♥
I think I'm a size 36B, which I guess is rather flat, but I'm okay with that because it's enough to give me shape, but I never have to worry about shirts being too tight around there!! (except I was sad when I tried on my mom's grad dress, and she who always told me she was so flat had waayy too much room in that area for me!!)
I just go to sears for mine....a few I've found have actually been pretty supportive, but without the wire in them!! Although I'm fine with wire bras too!!
I think I've been wearing one since gr. 6 when I was 10!! And I'm kinda obsessive over not going without one....like I'll always wear one to sleep just cause I don't like to jiggle in front of all of my siblings!
I'd just talk to a lady there....people working in bra-selling places are usually pretty knowledgeable, and I'm sure they could find a fit for you, or recomend something!
I know there's certain things that some girls wear with dresses which they can't have a bra on with.....they'll make it so their nipples won't poke out. But I'm not sure if you'd ever want that for every day.
Personally I wouldn't go without one.....people will notice, and it looks bad!! Just ask an expert, I'm sure you can find something!!  

viper_353

Broken_Angel_xXx

Desirable Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:51 pm
i absolutely love my bra's but they never fit perfectly but they get the job done
but I really do hate wired bra's.... so as my moms calls it i "de-bone" my bra's lol i personally think that it makes them more comfortable  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:34 pm
How do you debone?  

An Invisible Shapeshifter

Sparkly Waffles

Adrenaline End

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:33 am
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Okay, I don't care how uncomfortable a bra may be for me.
There's no question about wearing one whenever I go out,
being a 36D.
I've been that size pretty much since I was in 7th grade.
(
How blessed am I, right? ;>.>)
Now I'm in 9th grade and I just turned fifteen on December 18.
Thankfully, I usually don't have any problems with my bras since I get pretty good quality stuff like Vanity Fair and Victoria's Secret.
The thing with my Victoria's Secret bras, though, is that even though they're not push-ups, they tend to...well...squeeze my breasts together and make them appear more perky, which isn't exactly necessary for my size...
Nonetheless, they're hella comfortable and I'm overall satisfied with my 'over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders.' 3nodding
(
I learned that term from my 12-year-old cousin, so...yeah.)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:50 am
I'm a 38D, so it's actually uncomfortable when I don't wear a bra. Walking hurts, standing hurts, sitting hurts. It's sweaty and bouncy and just painful. I hate finding bras though, because I'm not super thin, and I have a little bit of back fat. I also have a wide back, which I inherited from my mother, so that also makes finding the right bra difficult. I need to find a place where I can be measure by a professional. My fiance helped me measure a few times, but it never seems to make any sense. I hate to wear underwire bras, and usually go for wireless. I'm wearing a sports bra right now, which is the first time in a long time.  

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Denkou Soshiatae

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:46 am
I am a 32C... apparently that is a magnificant size or something...
Sometimes it hurts to not wear a bra, especially on the occasions when they grow a little.
I wear Victoria's secret bras and they are super comfortable. Once Ihit a C my mom got me the tee-shirt bras, but while I was a B I wore the cotton Demis. They are so awesome! They cover about half of ur breast (yes including the n****e) with a hook on the back for extra support and they are just so soft...
Do not get your bra's from Walmart, thy are suckish andgive very little support.
And Victoria's Secret is very professional, and they have a wide range of sizes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:04 am
Here's a tip, get a bra fitting. Those are EXTREMELY helpful in figuring out what cup size you are, and thus you can look for bras that will actually fit you and be comfortable. Most places that sell bras have people who are trained to figure out what cup size you are and can give suggestions about which bras would be more comfortable and would suit you.

There are bras out there that can provide the support you need without the need of an underwire and god I don't like those because mine break or slip out and start stabbing me in the armpit. >.<

I'm a 40D, so going without a bra just isn't an option. It's uncomfortable and they tend to jiggle around a lot and just look ugly. Also, wearing a correctly fitted bra does wonders for your shape since it locks and loads the girls and can really help with defining a waistline.

Really, that's my advice: Get a bra fitting and learn what your cup size is so that you know what you're looking for. Also, yes bras tend to be a little uncomfortable at first, but once you've worn them for a little while they feel just fine. ;D

My only complaint is that most places only stock from A to C cups, and I'm always left in the cold because apparently big boobs aren't appreciated which I find weird. It just means that getting nice bras isn't always feasible from me... there was one I really liked, but they didn't have my size. D:

Twilight Scribe

Babomb-Dot-Com

Romantic Poster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:20 pm
There are specialized stores just for women who have difficulty finding a good bra. i.e. in my town, it's called Barbra's New Beginnings. They have a variety of bras, bustiers, corsets, etc. Google search a shop for it. Personally, I don't go to those, I am a 34C (it's frustrating because I want to make them smaller and working out is making them BIGGER) so I just go to Victoria's Secret.

A good tip from keeping them from getting uncomfortable and scratchy: air dry them. NEVER put a bra in the dryer. EVER.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:07 pm
I'm in the same boat as you. I still haven't found a good one. I am a 36-38 D and I hate bras. I need to go find a boutique or some place where they can measure me. I've found that you can't just easily go to a Wal Mart or some department store if you have big boobs, and you aren't thin. I have some back fat, so none of the bras fit properly.  

Blue Eyed Wallflower

Thieving Scrounger

36,475 Points
  • Married 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:30 pm
Honestly, definitely go to a shop that only sells bras. The women can give you much more accurate measurements. I used to wear sports bras all the time until I went to a specialty store and got fitted, and now I love regular bras! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find some. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:32 pm
Honestly, definitely go to a shop that only sells bras. The women can give you much more accurate measurements. I used to wear sports bras all the time until I went to a specialty store and got fitted, and now I love regular bras! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll find some. ^_^  

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Chibi_Madoka5

Time-traveling Doll

39,175 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:39 pm
just find a store that can help and try them on of course to see if they actually do fit. Hot Topics might be good for bra shopping. Theor bras are actually comfortable and stay in place even if the strap is a bit loose. Walmart....not really much good choice in my opinion cause their bras are tight and irritating.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:25 pm
Hot yaoilover25

Hot topics? I'll keep that in mind XD

What is better, specialty store or hot topic?

And also what's the most effortless way to go about washing and drying your bras?  

An Invisible Shapeshifter

Sparkly Waffles

27. ✿ - - - Girls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas