• Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:18 pm
Sexy bunny boo1
lunapunny
Sexy bunny boo1
lunapunny
chiisai bunny-chan

yea*takes out some berrys and feeds u*i like picking fresh berrys in the morning
^W^ amy giggles as she noms on the berrys " thank you so much your really nice"

Np*watches u eat the berrys*
amy giggles again " so are you a trainer or are you just lost out here in the woods ? " amy said as yuine looked at her."i mean if your lost i know my way out of here if your a trainer then mmmmm i might have to leave i dont like the pokeballs there not fun at all i get out as fast as i can" amy jumped on yuine's head and looked around not seeing any poke balls on her belt or in her bag amy relaxed .

Not really? i want to but i don`t know how to i like taken care of pokemon*gets up*
that is really cool" she said with a yawn" your head is so soft yuine is it ok if i just fall asleep for a bit ?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:23 pm
lunapunny
Sexy bunny boo1
lunapunny
Sexy bunny boo1
lunapunny
chiisai bunny-chan

yea*takes out some berrys and feeds u*i like picking fresh berrys in the morning
^W^ amy giggles as she noms on the berrys " thank you so much your really nice"

amy giggles again " so are you a trainer or are you just lost out here in the woods ? " amy said as yuine looked at her."i mean if your lost i know my way out of here if your a trainer then mmmmm i might have to leave i dont like the pokeballs there not fun at all i get out as fast as i can" amy jumped on yuine's head and looked around not seeing any poke balls on her belt or in her bag amy relaxed .

Not really? i want to but i don`t know how to i like taken care of pokemon*gets up*
that is really cool" she said with a yawn" your head is so soft yuine is it ok if i just fall asleep for a bit ?"

yea u can*sits under the tree and falls sleep*  

LickYouToDeath

Animated Browser

11,200 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100

lunapunny

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:36 pm
Sexy bunny boo1
lunapunny
Sexy bunny boo1
lunapunny
Sexy bunny boo1

amy yawns and wakes up from her nap on yuine's head and sees a few shine rocks on the ground she taps yuine to try to get her to wake up " yuine wake up wake up there are some really shiny rocks around us i dont want to touch them could you pick them up and let me look at them please ?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:38 pm
lunapunny
Sexy bunny boo1
lunapunny
Sexy bunny boo1
lunapunny
Sexy bunny boo1

amy yawns and wakes up from her nap on yuine's head and sees a few shine rocks on the ground she taps yuine to try to get her to wake up " yuine wake up wake up there are some really shiny rocks around us i dont want to touch them could you pick them up and let me look at them please ?

Hmmm*wakes up and picks the shiny rocks and show them to amy*  

LickYouToDeath

Animated Browser

11,200 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100

lunapunny

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:52 pm
kool there the stones that make change" ^w^ awwww but i cant take them with me TwT  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:04 pm
lunapunny
kool there the stones that make change" ^w^ awwww but i cant take them with me TwT

why can`t u*pulls u off my head*  

LickYouToDeath

Animated Browser

11,200 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100

lunapunny

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:06 pm
Sexy bunny boo1
lunapunny

if i touch it ill change in to a new pokemon im not ready for that yet  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:09 pm
lunapunny
Sexy bunny boo1
lunapunny

Aww*kisses ur nose*i guess i keep few of them so i can maybe just them on pokemon  

LickYouToDeath

Animated Browser

11,200 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100

lunapunny

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:20 pm
Sexy bunny boo1
lunapunny
Sexy bunny boo1
lunapunny

Aww*kisses ur nose*i guess i keep few of them so i can maybe just them on pokemon
ok hey yuine mmmmmmmm its getting kind of late maybe we should get you home and if your ok with it i would like to stay with you  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:46 am
A riolu walks into the clearing and seeing all the commotion hides behind a tiny bush which barely conceals it  

destructioness

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

lunapunny

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:40 am
destructioness
A riolu walks into the clearing and seeing all the commotion hides behind a tiny bush which barely conceals it
amy see the riolu trying to hide and jumpes off yuines head and runs over to scared lil pokemon " hi there im amy that is my freind yuine over there mmm its getting dark would you like to walk with use to yuines house ? "  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:50 pm
The riolu knowing that it was found walks into the clearing *um okay is it getting kind of dark*  

destructioness

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

LickYouToDeath

Animated Browser

11,200 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:01 pm
*picks u both up and takes u to my house*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 1:04 pm
"I've never been in a persons house before, what is it like?"  

destructioness

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

lunapunny

4,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:58 pm
well when i was owned the place i stayed at was nice and warm but the owner i had never feed me or cleaned me and then they just left me out here in the woods stupid guy "  
hey girls lets party

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff