Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:32 pm
Michael jumped up and tried to get away from it but he wasnt fast enough the chain...he did two hand signs"wind style:vacuum sphere" he shot that from his mouth  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:38 pm
Gereiz countered his jutsu by bringing an extraordinary amount of chakra to his mouth and releasing it with a sound that only a beast would make, sending forth a massive wave of bone crushing chakra. As the death roar was executed he released the daggers on chains in his wrists and created a chakra circle to propel himself diagonally out of the water  

Meat Vegetable

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:48 pm
he looked at him he's good for a clonehe got hit with the jutsu and disappeared then reappeared on the water and turned around and did and set of hand signs "summoning jutsu: Mirage creature"a big beast was summoned with michael standing on top of it  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:52 pm
Gereiz looked up out of the water and thought to himself ninja's and your cowardly sorcery he then began to transform into his werewolf form and shot out of the water with electricity pulsing from his claws.

(he is headed right towards you and your summon michael)  

Meat Vegetable

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:05 pm
alright he's coming straight towards me i got thisMichael went straight towards him to and did some hand signs "Mirage technique:Mind mesmeric"Waves were sent out they would mess with the brain waves and mess up the person sight  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:17 pm
The Jutsu was absorbed as Gereiz landed back on the water top, he looked back up at Michael. "More, feed me more" as he stood up his claws began to pulsate with electricity again, and he began charging at Michael  

Meat Vegetable

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:22 pm
Michael looked at him while he is charging at him damn he's good...but im not gonna let him win this move will be my last one for nowhe leaped in the air off his summoning and did six hand signs "Mirage jutsu:mesmeric control mind and body technique"he got close to him and grabbed him by his shoulders and got stabbed by his move and he disappeared and grabbed him by the legs and activated the jutsu  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:28 pm
(umm why are you moving me? and i don't even have the swift release on yet)

the gereiz clone looked down at Michael who was freely giving him Chakra then went to reach down at supersonic speed to grab him by the throat  

Meat Vegetable

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:39 pm
**sorry i havnt rp in a long time
michael got caught by the throat  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:28 pm
(shouldn't lie its not nice, i do pay attention to peoples posts and classes)

Gereiz then pulled michael out of the water at tremendous, speed. "you ninja's are nothing without your sorcery, just little men with cheap tricks." Gereiz then threw michael off to the side then walked back towards the mountains

(checkmate, should've figured out your jutsu's wouldn't work when i absorbed the first one)  

Meat Vegetable

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:38 pm
((what i mean i haven't rp'd in a long time i really haven't cause i just started again))

Michael looked at him as he walked off "that was to damn strong for that to be a clone"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:13 pm
the clone lloked back, "the real Gereiz is hunted and he has the sharringan, Byakugan, and a few others, hidden body clones are different from ninja clones" he then continued back to the mountain to once again sink into the earth awaiting another challenger where ever they may be  

Meat Vegetable

Sparring and Training

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces