• Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:02 pm
Michael saw that the he got hit with the fire  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:41 pm
Supahdoolz
ll Gunnar ll
"Dam!"
Gunna tried to make a wall of his genjutsu trying to cancel out his phoinex flower he managed to cancel it out.Gunnar tries to heal him self by putting a band-aid on his wounds.

**LMFAO band-aidz XDDD

((Genjutsu cannot cancel ninjutsu))
((:OOO swwy i got carried away can i edit it???))  

x-iLatino

x-iLatino

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:43 pm
Gunnar got hit directly with the fire and landed on the floor while the dark aura faded.
"...agh"
Gunnar standed up quickly.
"that hurt...."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:32 pm
Michael looked at him and did the tiger hand sign and canceled his jutsu he activated earlier "now do you give up?"  

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

x-iLatino

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:12 pm
"hmph,course not just a few scratches"
Gunnar lied about how bad his wounds were.
Gunnar rushed up at him mid-way distance then performed a one-hand jutsu,Little amount of chakra rushed to his feet,He then appeared behind him and slashed his sword at him from his left arm.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:42 pm
Michael reacted to late he did three hand signs but was to late on doing and he got his arm severely cut and fell to the ground holding his arm damn he got me i shouldnt have undone the jutsu  

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

x-iLatino

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:10 pm
Gunnar unstealthed his sword quickly,he then formed dark aura on his hands and legs.Gunnar kicked mihael up in the air jumped up to kick him off higher and higher.He made a platfrom from dark aura as he was abut to fall,He used all his leg stength and jumped up as high as he could he then charged his fist with black aura and punched him with bullet punches many timez,He charged his final blow with dark aura.
"X Cooler!"
He smashed him all the way to the ground and sended a ball of dark aura to him the made a huge explosion of aura.
Gunnar fell all the way to the ground but cushioned him self with his aura alittle.

**sorry for the long post idk if its god modin O.o it was a new jutsu O.o  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:35 pm
((its both auto hit and god mode but ill go along with it))

Michael saw the ball of aura coming towards him and he couldnt move a muscle damn.......it looks like i lost this battlethe ball of aura hit the ground and a big explosion set the field along with smoke blowing through the field... A big gust of wind hit gunnar and pushed his hair back....and Michael appeared behind him "im not not done yet....."Michael hit gunnar in the back and "piercing fist"  

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:38 pm
ultimate_ice_prince6

Michael saw the ball of aura coming towards him and he couldnt move a muscle damn.......it looks like i lost this battlethe ball of aura hit the ground and a big explosion set the field along with smoke blowing through the field... A big gust of wind hit gunnar and pushed his hair back....and Michael appeared behind him "im not not done yet....."Michael hit gunnar in the back and "piercing fist"

((It is not god mod just auto hit.))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:51 pm
XXDemonic TwinkieXX
ultimate_ice_prince6

((It is not god mod just auto hit.))

((i thought so))  

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

x-iLatino

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:01 pm
**sorry?umm name the parts tht r auto so i can perfect it
"No!Not after that am i giving up"
Gunnar saw him coming and kicked his stomach slightly too push him then drop kicked on his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:29 pm
((the whole thing where u kicked me in the stomach u didnt give me a chance to reply to it))

Michael got hit in the stomach and disappeared and was behind him "piercing fist"Michael aimed for a upper cut  

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

x-iLatino

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:05 pm
(( oh srry O.o im on a roll XD))
Gunnar grabed his hand and threw him down to the floor with dark aura in his hands making his throw stronger.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:39 pm
((what blast?there wasnt a blast of anything))

Michael flew back and did three hand signs "fire style:dragon raid"a dragon came form his mouth and was shot at gunnar  

ultimate_ice_prince6

3,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

x-iLatino

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:28 pm
ultimate_ice_prince6
((what blast?there wasnt a blast of anything))

Michael spin on the ground and swep his feet
((edited umm i didnt get ur post O.o))  
Sparring and Training

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas