Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
The New Order Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:33 pm
Good
Now, if you could get some of your friends to join, this could be a cool RP!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:09 pm
Lord Gerrik slammed the door to his private study of The Fifth Legion, His legion's barracks. Minutes before he knelt before his king alongside the other 4 generals of The Order... Something was amiss, the king didn't seem like himself... And their orders proved it, they were marching against everybody, to bring them all united under one banner. They were thriving the most in this time of peace, why not bring everyone under our banner and help rid them of all their bandit issues? It doesn't take anything more than a peasant to understand that one man can't be trusted with all the lands... The King, Granz... maybe... but this wasn't right, this wasn't his way... Where was the Granz Gerrik used to know? Gerrik shoved his thoughts aside... "Time to ready the men... We march on the Sunspear Kingdom by dawn tomorrow!" Of course... The mighty Sunspear Dragoons... If anyone could do it, it would be Gerrik alone... but what was this about supporting units? Ones not of the 5 noble legions of Granz?

(I haven't forgotten about all of you ^_^ Fear not, I may be spending a lot of my time roleplaying in [The World] but i'll devote enough time to keep this RP on schedule. Prepare to watch the world burn!)  

OreoXeires

Raver Zephyr

5,100 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:39 pm
Ric grumbled as he followed Gerrik around, all the while fixing the hinges Gerrik broke of each he had slammed in anger. Why was it always Ric who had to do everything, even the small jobs? One day he would do something great to stop all these nonsense orders once and for all. Then he could receive the praise his brother got in the Alixor Kingdom. But Ric knew that it would all be over soon anyway, that King Granz's plan to destroy Alixor was brilliant. Then Ric could finally stop having Rik talking to him, in his mind that is.
Ever since the incident, they could communicate with each other, but only when they wanted to. And Rik always wanted to talk. But soon, there would be silence.
(This is my first long post!)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:29 pm
She watched them from high up in the tree, her icy blue wings with white tipped feathers folded neatly to her back. She watched him with big innocent sky blue eyes, but behind that innocent mask was cold, killers eyes. She continued to watch one of the main people in control smash random things. She wondered the point of that...
She jumped down from the 47 foot high branch, landing easily on her toes. She walked back into the woods, her layered featherish blue hair trailing behind her  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:34 am
Kyoya sat down on the walls of the castle, and pondered. "Hmm..."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:57 pm
She saw a strange looking man pondering on the ground. Her blue eyes narrowed, wondering what he was up to. Her boot slipped, the fur catching on a splinter on the tree at the last second. The branch below her fell, making a semi-loud sound, but loud enough for the pondering man to hear.  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:26 pm
Kyoya looked at the girl that fell. "Who are you?" He asked, pulling out his spear.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:25 am
In .012 seconds, she was already up on her feet, in a fighting stance, one hand on her belt of knives. Her blue eyes watched him warily. "Jekima Zethyak, you can call me Jay-Z." She said, giving a false name. A storm was clearly starting, as the sky was already darkening and a strong wind was whipping her blue hair against her back. She suppressed a shiver, as she was exactly bundled up, if you consider denim shorts and a tight bearskin top, along with some bearskin boots (She had made them herself) warm.
She sighed and looked at him, "Listen. You let me go, and don't alert the palace alarms, and I don't kill any game around here. Capiesh?"
To her dismay, the strangers eyes seemed set with determination to apparently, not let her go.  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:55 pm
".....Your face is tense. You're scared that I will sound the alarm. Fake name and pulling out weapons are usual." He put away his lance. "Kyoya's the name."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:11 pm
She raised her eyebrow, not at all at ease. After a few moments, she decided she may not hate this guy. "Right..." She had a strange accent, a bit eccentric. She relaxed her hand off of her belt of knives, and let her hand rest at her thigh. "Umm... my actual name is Jellika Zethros. You can still call me Jay-Z..." She rubbed the back of her neck, slightly embarrased. Her life in the wild hadn't given her much practice with manners and formal greetings.  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:20 pm
Kyoya looked at the sky. Tiny drops of rain were falling down on his head. "It's raining..." He ignored Jellika, and took out his lance. "......." He threw his lance into the forest, and a howl came out from the trees. He walked into the forest, then soon came back with a dead wolf. "Lunchtime." He started up a fire, and started to roast the wolf.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:13 pm
Jellika was suprised at the agility of Kyoya. She shrugged, and said, "You really are going to eat that without Kadfilher Sauce?" She said, in mock suprise. She had created the sauce when during one lonely night eating fried wolf, she decided it needed some spicing up. "I'll go make some Kadfilher sauce..." she said, and walked out into the forest to fetch the ingredients.  

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:17 pm
Jay-Z went and quickly carved a chunk of wood out of a Bolsa tree, and whittled it into a bowl. She then collected ingredients, Citrus Leaves, Sweet Grass, Cinnamon Stalk, Jyp Bark. She grinded them all up and added some Jajji Berries. She then carried it back to Kyoya, who was finishing roasting the wolf. She smiled a little and held out the sauce. She shrugged and she poured it over the wolf. The sauce made both the wolf and sauce glow a neon ghostish lightning electric blue, then fade away. The wolf dissapeared, then reappeared on the ground. It was on a silver platter, dressed with delishious sauces, seasoning, already gutted neatly, a roasted caramel apple in its mouth, and other wonderful things only kings can get. Jay smiled meekly, and picked up one of the two silver forks by the wolf.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:10 pm
Kyoya held up the silver plate, and jammed the entire plate into his mouth. He ate the entire thing with the plate, despite that it was metal. "That was good..."  

magedude299

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

iiRain Bao

5,200 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:46 pm
"Thanks!" Jay said happily. Seeing as he didn't have any table manners, she was at no pressure to have any manners. She grabbed a leg and ripped the meat off, her canine teeth (that were abnormally sharp) easily got it off. She munched happily, her legs crossed, having no speck of crumb on her face.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff