Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
(PRIVATE RP) (NOT ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JossXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:04 pm
Haruhi was relieved when class began. Luckily she wasn't asked to introduce herself, at least yet. She decided to put her hair in a pony tail, all throughout class she spaced out and kept thinking about Usui. He seemed nice, and he definitely was cute.. what if he thinks I'm a complete weirdo now? Her thoughts began to merge together. For a minute she felt dizzy. Did it show? She tried resting her head on her hand again but it wasn't working.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:10 pm
Usui looked at his Notebook trying to not look suspicious to Haruhi.
That's when the teacher asked Haruhi to come up and introduce herself. "Will she be alright.." He though to himself.
User Image  

xiKandiix

JossXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:20 pm
Haruhi was not feeling any better. She felt dizzy as her head kept spinning. Suddenly she heard her name being called. Oh no, I can't introduce myself right now. As Haruhi got up she felt as she wasn't walking, but somehow managed to stand in front of the class. All eyes were on here, including Usui's. "My name's Haruhi and I just moved here last.." Haruhi couldn't stand her dizziness and fell to the ground, she tried restraining herself, but it was worthless. Everything began to fade, the last thing she heard was the teacher asking Usui to take her to nurses office.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:29 pm
"HARUHI!" Usui said as he threw his chair and rushed up to her.
When the Teacher said to take her to the nurses he did not argue at all. He put her over his shoulders and carried all the way. "Its alright Haruhi your safe with me, you clumsy, clumsy girl." He whispered to her with a smile.
User Image  

xiKandiix

JossXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:32 pm
Haruhi woke up to be in someones arms she calmly held on tighter.
Though she quickly came back to reality. "Ehh. Put me down! Put me down!" she said squirming in whoever arms she was in.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:37 pm
"Ah, Haruhi please calm down ! Its me ! Its me!" Usui exclaimed as he put her down.
User Image  

xiKandiix

JossXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:44 pm
Haruhi was already in the nurses office with a blanket around her. The morning to start off with wasn't exactly what you would call beautiful. It was now stormy and cloudy. The nurse wasn't there and suddenly the lights went out. Haruhi didn't like the dark, she wasn't afraid of it, just not very fond of it. She stayed still wrapped in a blanket, then the sound of thunder made her scream and hold onto Usui. She blushed furiously in his arms but she couldn't help it.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:42 pm
Usui was shocked that he grabbed her. Then he reliazed she was shaking. He smiled at her and wrapped his arms around her.
"Its alright Haruhi, I'm here." He said as he held onto her tightly.
he took out his headphone, put them in her ear and turned on some music so she would not have to hear the thunder.
User Image  

xiKandiix

JossXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:46 pm
Haruhi shaking grabbed onto him, "Where's the nurse?" Haruhi asked nervous
She was worried she would become attached to Usui.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:51 pm
"She's not here I think she left to grab something..Are you alright?" What a stupid question thought Usui to himself.
Of course she's not alright.  

xiKandiix

JossXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:53 pm
"Yeah, I think so" Haruhi said quietly.. she noticed the weird position they were in and blushed pulling away, "S-s-sorry about that." she stuttered which made her blush more.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:59 pm
"Ah..It's alright. It's not like I didn't enjoy it or anything." Usui said winking with his tounge out.  

xiKandiix

JossXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:01 pm
"B-baka." She said blushing and hit him on his head lightly with her hand.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:04 pm
"Ow. Haha I was just messing around calm down, Princess." Usui said teasing her and he grabbed onto her hand. "You enjoyed it to, didn't you?" He said looking at her with a small smirk.  

xiKandiix

JossXIII

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:08 pm
"You're asking for another hit aren't chu?" It seems her face would never go back to her natural color. Those words made her blush even more. "O-o-of cou-urse not!" She tried saying with a serious voice but failed too quickly when she stuttered, which was as she have just said she did enjoy it, a lot. Which in reality she did. She has never been this way with any boy before. It all felt different right now, but she couldn't see how he seemed to be interested in her. "Stop playing with me." She whispered softly as she looked down.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff