Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 14: Life Discussion Forum
Vent Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Confetti Cupcakez

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:14 pm
Lady Lullaby Melody
im almost graduating high school and ive had to sit back and watch while all my friends get flirted with and asked out while i stand there like a dork and it makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with me!! even my lil sis has had a boyfriend and first kiss before me... stare
i just gained all this confidence by losing weight, taking care of acne, getting contacts in stead of glasses, dressing cuter and even a new hair cut and still nothing
guys act like i dont exist xp

Don't hold your breath, trust me. I was a total dork a few years ago and every boy just kinda glared at me and walked away. I changed everything over winter break in one of my early middle school years, hair, glasses to contacts, clothes, and even my nerdy personality a bit. I had a really big crush on a guy that most girls liked too and one day he asked me out, not knowing anything about me except for the things he heard me say to my friends across the lunch table. I stupidly said yes and tried to hang out with him more but he started to avoid me. I got really anxious and a bit worried when he didn't talk to me for a few days so I walked outside and found him with another girl. You can guess what happened after that, run away and stuff. I've had tons of guys ask me out over the years and said no to every single one, I just don't think it's worth it. When I find the right guy, I'll be the one to ask. ^^ hope the advice will help a bit. Thats my vent-ish thingy. Buh bye!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:18 pm
Confetti Cupcakez
Lady Lullaby Melody
im almost graduating high school and ive had to sit back and watch while all my friends get flirted with and asked out while i stand there like a dork and it makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with me!! even my lil sis has had a boyfriend and first kiss before me... stare
i just gained all this confidence by losing weight, taking care of acne, getting contacts in stead of glasses, dressing cuter and even a new hair cut and still nothing

Don't hold your breath, trust me. I was a total dork a few years ago and every boy just kinda glared at me and walked away. I changed everything over winter break in one of my early middle school years, hair, glasses to contacts, clothes, and even my nerdy personality a bit. I had a really big crush on a guy that most girls liked too and one day he asked me out, not knowing anything about me except for the things he heard me say to my friends across the lunch table. I stupidly said yes and tried to hang out with him more but he started to avoid me. I got really anxious and a bit worried when he didn't talk to me for a few days so I walked outside and found him with another girl. You can guess what happened after that, run away and stuff. I've had tons of guys ask me out over the years and said no to every single one, I just don't think it's worth it. When I find the right guy, I'll be the one to ask. ^^ hope the advice will help a bit. Thats my vent-ish thingy. Buh bye!

well im not desperate for a date and i am waiting for the right guy but its just like really? what the hell? whenever it happens becos i found a guy i had so much in common with but he asked my friend out instead stupid jerk XP  

Lady Lullaby Melody

Izzy the bell

Demonic Prophet

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:06 pm
I know your upset I got varsity and you didn't but it dosent ******** mean you mess with my friends... b***h you gotta learn that my friends are important to me and if you mess with them your messing with me. So when you find that your friends don't like you any more just come talk to me...
Up side I'm going to homecoming heart  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:11 pm
Lady Lullaby Melody
Confetti Cupcakez
Lady Lullaby Melody

well im not desperate for a date and i am waiting for the right guy but its just like really? what the hell? whenever it happens becos i found a guy i had so much in common with but he asked my friend out instead stupid jerk XP

Haha don't worry I have had that same thing happen to me. It ended up that every time it happend they were never together for long. You will find someone that sees that you are who they want... fyi I better they acctualy like you but are scared of rejection for someone that they know they want to be with forever.  

Izzy the bell

Demonic Prophet

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200

MyPrettyLilCherryBlossom

Angelic Duck

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:17 pm
Why are people so mean? My "friends" bad mouth my friend and say mean things that i don't see as true in my eyes. Am i being over reactive and bias? I'm so tired of letting people put my friend down
and i haven't done anything to stop them
i don't want to lose my friends
but are they really friends?
they know i'm friends with the person they're being mean to
but i never stood up for her
because i was a coward and i didn't want to be left alone
is this normal?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:27 pm
Izzy the bell
Lady Lullaby Melody
Confetti Cupcakez
Lady Lullaby Melody

Haha don't worry I have had that same thing happen to me. It ended up that every time it happend they were never together for long. You will find someone that sees that you are who they want... fyi I better they acctualy like you but are scared of rejection for someone that they know they want to be with forever.

haha thanx 4laugh  

Lady Lullaby Melody

Xeo Dragon

Quotable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:33 pm
i dont understand how the nice guy gets treated like crap sometimes by girls when they are looking out for them while the bad guys always get treated greatly? im tired of being a nice guy, yet i cant do anything about it. its annoying!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:54 pm
Xeo Dragon
i dont understand how the nice guy gets treated like crap sometimes by girls when they are looking out for them while the bad guys always get treated greatly? im tired of being a nice guy, yet i cant do anything about it. its annoying!

I have never understood why SOME girls would rather be treated poorly then nice.. I guess its because some girls might think you are too nice and not like it.  

Toxic Pepper
Captain

Xeo Dragon

Quotable Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:58 pm
Toxic Pepper
Xeo Dragon

I have never understood why SOME girls would rather be treated poorly then nice.. I guess its because some girls might think you are too nice and not like it.

its annoying when you hear them say they want nice guys, yet they always go for all the other guys. and then they want to come to you for advice about their relationships and you help them out, although all your thinking in your head is, why stick with them when you could be with a nice guy like me? but then you realize they want nice guys as friends. never as a bf, but just friends, because we are great at it, and too nice to say anything about it  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:24 pm
Xeo Dragon
Toxic Pepper
Xeo Dragon

its annoying when you hear them say they want nice guys, yet they always go for all the other guys. and then they want to come to you for advice about their relationships and you help them out, although all your thinking in your head is, why stick with them when you could be with a nice guy like me? but then you realize they want nice guys as friends. never as a bf, but just friends, because we are great at it, and too nice to say anything about it

Dude I'm a gril and I know what you mean I don't do that but my guy friends do the same thing... it's so freaking annoying... Some people think that the nice guy is a better friend... they know they would be better off with him but they don't want to ruin that special bond that two really great people have.  

Izzy the bell

Demonic Prophet

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200

Xeo Dragon

Quotable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:44 pm
Izzy the bell
Xeo Dragon
Toxic Pepper
Xeo Dragon

Dude I'm a gril and I know what you mean I don't do that but my guy friends do the same thing... it's so freaking annoying... Some people think that the nice guy is a better friend... they know they would be better off with him but they don't want to ruin that special bond that two really great people have.

yea exactly. i will never understand it  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:56 pm
Xeo Dragon
Izzy the bell
Xeo Dragon
Toxic Pepper
Xeo Dragon

You should just go on with your life and act like you don't care just keep looking someone out there will see that you are the one and you will be loved!!!  

Izzy the bell

Demonic Prophet

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200

Xeo Dragon

Quotable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:05 pm
Izzy the bell
Xeo Dragon
Izzy the bell
Xeo Dragon
Toxic Pepper
Xeo Dragon

You should just go on with your life and act like you don't care just keep looking someone out there will see that you are the one and you will be loved!!!

i cant act like i dont care because i do, and i highly doubt any girl will love me as more than a best friend, because im too good at it lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:52 pm
Xeo Dragon
Izzy the bell
Xeo Dragon
Izzy the bell
Xeo Dragon

i cant act like i dont care because i do, and i highly doubt any girl will love me as more than a best friend, because im too good at it lol

hmmm i dont know what you should do  

Izzy the bell

Demonic Prophet

5,500 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tycoon 200

Xeo Dragon

Quotable Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:18 pm
Izzy the bell
Xeo Dragon
Izzy the bell
Xeo Dragon
Izzy the bell
Xeo Dragon

hmmm i dont know what you should do

me neither  
14: Life Discussion Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas