Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply 14: Life Discussion Forum
What Are Some Good Things to Put on a College Application? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You're gonna fail in life, Saba.
  LOL I can't believe you want to go to STANFORD!!! LOLOLOLOL.
  -____-'
  *pollwhore*
View Results

Landria03

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:33 pm
umm...I am going to college next year. There is one uni that I took an entrance exam where they ask you to made an essay about yourself. It was said on the direction given that we can write anything we want and as they put it....it's your time to shine And so i did. I wrote about my achievements and that i want to get in the uni no matter what since i what i want and need is quality education and the uni is the best choice for me.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:16 am
I tried doing this and the whole thinking ahead and planning for the future and doing things that will benefit me when applying for things like a job and college, but none of that worked out for me D; Tooo damnn lazyyy ): Hope things work out better for you.  

tai-lerr--x

Dapper Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Millionaire 200

Obsidia_Media

6,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:29 pm
that im sexy an i know it....? maybe?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:13 am
Sabaism
Sooo... I've heard that colleges love things that have the words "national" on them. And leadership positions.
Like, what could a freshman start or join or win or what if you wanted to make it to like Stanford or John Hopkins?
sweatdrop

Why, yes, I do overachieve. A lot. Like, almost impractically...

wow, this is from like 2 years ago lol I would imagine that you've already submitted an application by now? Hows it all going so far? Any questions, let me know. I'm in graduate school right now. smile I love helping out when it can.  

kbaby0921

Man-Hungry Hunter

Angstbucket Edgelord

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:48 am
Sabaism
Sooo... I've heard that colleges love things that have the words "national" on them. And leadership positions.
Like, what could a freshman start or join or win or what if you wanted to make it to like Stanford or John Hopkins?
sweatdrop

Why, yes, I do overachieve. A lot. Like, almost impractically...

How goes the college life?
It's about time I started thinking about my college essay. Mhmm.

14: Life Discussion Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff