Submit

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:31 pm
As Kita crouched, Jinken used the oppertunity to place her hand on Kita's back and flip above the sweeping kick. As she did this, she took ahold of Kita's shirt/blouse and went to throw her overhead with her strength.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:20 pm
Kita allowed herself to be thrown by Jinken. Once close enough to the ground she landed with one of her feet to push off and use the momentum to dash back toward Jinken. Then she began to spin and go into another tunneling fang.  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:59 pm
Jinken saw this move coming and began to shoot herself at Kita, mimicing her attack, but spinning in the opposite direction. "The same move will not work twice fool!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:02 pm
Kita smirked slightly. "I hope you don't think I am that predictable in battle." She stated, almost insulted that her skill was being underestimated. She stopped her rotations suddenly and landed on the ground and leapt as high as she could into the air and weaved hand signs. Aoi jumped into the air weaving hand signs to create a clone. Kita then called out as Aoi and his clone weaved the same signs as her. "Fire Style: Garuda." The three of them breathed a long stream of fire straight toward Jinken.

((Just in case: Jutsu.))  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:22 pm
** O.O; Very very nice Kita ^_^

Jinken, devoid of elemental powers, had to rely on her brute strength. "I hope you dont think I'm that unadaptable after the centuries I've fought!" As the three clones collaborated together, she stopped spinning, slid along the ground, and dug her fingers deep into the ground, putting a large amount of energy in her gauntlets.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" scream she called out as she pulled a huge chunk of the earth up, then slanned it vertically infront of her in her defense.

[Reference: Just the pic.]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:34 pm
Kita smirked at the power Jinken demonstrated and stopped her stream of fire. "Very good, I wasn't expecting that." She stated while weaving more hand signs and landing on the ground behind the gigantic boulder with the clone and Aoi. Suddenly two burst through the rock after a few moments using fang over fang. "Ninja Art: Head Hunter Jutsu." A pair of hands came up from the earth attempting to grab a hold of Jinken's ankles.  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:46 pm
exclaim Jinken's feet were grabbed from below and held her inplace as something began to tear through the boulder at an alarming pace. Jinken bent back as far as she could, placing her palms on the ground as is she were doing a backwards arch, in hopes of avoiding most of the damage.

[Very similar to this Pic]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:51 pm
The two stopped their rotation in the jutsu, missing their target. With the hands still firmly grasped around her ankles the two threw a total of four tagged kunai toward Jinken, even if they missed the boulder pieces would be impacted and set off the bomb's either way.  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:56 pm
The bombs hit all around her and ignited at once, destroying the boulder and catching Jinken in the blast as well. When the dust settled, she was burried under the mound of rubble.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:04 pm
Kita stood next to Aoi scanning over the rumble for signs of the girl, keeping herself alert. The clone had been the one underground and was extinguished once the kunai ignited.  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:12 pm
There were no signs of life from the rubble.

However, keeping close watch and reporting each detail of their fight to her master, Jinken hid in the bushes south of the rubble. When she pulled the earth up and slammed it down, she took the oppertunity to replace herself with a substitute. "She is a skilled one... She could pose a threat to my master..."

"A THREAT TO ME!! YOU FOOL??! YOU MAY HAVE BEEN BESTED BY THIS CHILD, BUT MY ABILITIES FAR SURPASS YOU BOTH!!"

"Yes your imperialness!" she shouted in fear of her master's wrath, despite the fact that she'd be heard.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:21 pm
Kita heard the outcry and turned to face in the direction. "So you used a substitute, this is going to be even more difficult than I originally thought." She said with a very slight smile. She couldn't read what this girl was up to or what intentions she was hiding, all that Kita did know was that if she was attacked again she'd fight.  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:29 pm
"Look what you've done you fool... flee before she destroys you and complete your original task. Hmph, worthless..."

"Yes your imperialness..." Jinken said aloud as she stood and burst from the brush, dashing past Kita.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:42 pm
Kita wasn't sure what to make of anything but she followed far behind Jinken to see where she was going in such a hurry. Before leaving she dispersed her beat transformation from herself and Aoi and gave him a message to run off to Pain or the hokage. The message read about her encounter with the strange girl and that she gave chase.  

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:39 pm
**Make sure to follow up with Aoi delivering the message to whom ever it needs to go to. Rp Aoi on his own if you have to.

Jinken continued her journey to the outskirts of the Hidden Leaf Village in the Land of Fire.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff