Pain's Open Spar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:13 pm
Kai jumps back many times but one happens to skid his leg. Kai gets blown back landing on the ground. Kai flips up and gold aura flows around him with haste. Kai creates one clone the real Kai and the clone rush at them both drawing their golden katanas.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:52 pm
Raiamu form several seals, "Katon - Karyudan!" He shouts as he breathes in then suddenly expells fire missiles to counter the air bullets pain shot. After the two sets of projectiles collide in the air, it creates a large cloud of smoke which starts to rise up into the atmosphere. Raiamu uses this to his advantage and leaps into the air holding yet another seal. "Katon - Hosenka no Jutsu!" Raiamu yells after his body had been forced through the smoke. He then shot several small fireballs that began to fly to the sides then home in on Pain and Kai.

Quote:
Katon: Hosenka no Jutsu - Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique ~ This technique creates small fireballs, which are spat out of the user's mouth, flying wildly in every direction and assaulting the enemy. In addition, the flames are controlled one by one with chakra, so avoiding them all is extremely difficult. Shuriken can be hid within the flames, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack. Like the flames the shuriken can be controlled with chakra. For the most part, however, this technique is used as a distraction.

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:25 pm
With his rinnengan, he targeted the clone and the fireballs coming his way. He slid to the ground from the tree and formed a set of hand seals, "Earth Style: Head Hunter Jutsu!". Going undeerground, he swiftly grabbed at the clone's leg to drag it under while at the same time hoping to avoid the fire attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:21 am
Pain - 3 days grace
With his rinnengan, he targeted the clone and the fireballs coming his way. He slid to the ground from the tree and formed a set of hand seals, "Earth Style: Head Hunter Jutsu!". Going undeerground, he swiftly grabbed at the clone's leg to drag it under while at the same time hoping to avoid the fire attack.

((Okay that is some scary s**t. O__O I was just reading that jutsu and then clicked to see what had happened O__O ))
Raiamu had landed on the ground and saw what appeared to be hands sprouting from the ground and trying to grab either Kai or his clone's legs. He just focused and controlled the fireballs to home in on Kai now that Pain was underground. Each fireball came from a different direction.  

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:25 pm
Pain had successfully dragged the clone down into the ground up to its neck and turned Raiamu's attention towards Kai. "Perfect."

Pain tunneled up right infront of the clone and delivered a strong axe kick to its head to poof it away. [Not an auto-hit because once the target is caught in the ground it cannot move freely] Refocusing his efforts on the main targets, Pain decides to aid Raiamu against Kai to reduce the numbers quicker.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:39 am
Kai draws his golden katana and stands ready against Ramiau and Pain. Kai sends ten vertical and downward slashes at Ramiau and Pain.  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:07 am
(( What tha fawwwk? You didn't respond to my attack and me and Pain are a good bit away from eachother. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:26 am
Supahdoolz
(( What tha fawwwk? You didn't respond to my attack and me and Pain are a good bit away from eachother. ))

((Dude I am fawking rping 3 other people right now I will do it later))  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:37 am
XXDemonic TwinkieXX

((Dude I am fawking rping 3 other people right now I will do it later))

Alright keep your pants on.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:35 am
Heavy sigh...

Its fine Kai; I'll just turn this into a spar between Raiamu and myself. No harm meant, please don't take offense.

****Ignore Everything Above This Post****

Pain waits patiently for Raiamu to arrive so that they may test each other's skill in battle.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:40 pm
Raiamu came down from the sky and landed on his feet in front of Pain. He lifted his head up, revealing his face and a grin plastered on it. "Hello Pain. Are you ready for our next fight? You'd better be!" Raiamu exclaimed .  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:31 pm
Pain - 3 days grace
Heavy sigh...

Its fine Kai; I'll just turn this into a spar between Raiamu and myself. No harm meant, please don't take offense.

****Ignore Everything Above This Post****

Pain waits patiently for Raiamu to arrive so that they may test each other's skill in battle.

((Sorry Pain I am just going through BS that I can't handle certain things and I will lose my temper.))  

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:51 pm
*Its understandable Kai ^_^. Hope things work out for you though.

Pain was startled a little by Raiamu's sudden entrance. " Well I guess I have no choice but to be ready now do I...." he said, sliding his hand behind his back into his back pocket. He grasped 3 shuriken and a clanging noise could be heard from this action.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:05 am
Raiamu, intrigued by the clanging noise, made a seal. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" He shouted and suddenly two clones appeared on both sides of him (A total of 5 Raiamu's). One from each side stepped in front of the real Raiamu, blocking him from view. Raiamu knelt down and began to make seals silently. The clones in front of him merely stared at Pain, making sure he made no sudden movements. Raiamu finally finished making seals and then leaped high into the air. As he reached as high as he could go, he held his index and thumb finger together, making a ring, and held it to his mouth. "Katon - Zukokku!" [Fire Release - Intelligent Hard Work] He shouted and then breathed in. Raiamu then spat out a small fireball between the clones and Pain. After it made contact with the ground, it erupted into a huge firestorm, enveloping the clones with fire. It had also spread to Pain aswell.  

Supahdoolz
Vice Captain

9,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:06 pm
sweatdrop * Gotta give me a chance to do somehting in there Raiamu...

As the clones covered Raiamu with their bodies, Pain flung 4 shuriken directly at the clones.

Just then Raiamu jumped up into the air and began to shout out an attack. Pain then began to jump backwards so he could see what attack it would be.

When he saw the firestorm whipping up, he turned to the trees and took off in hopes of using the trees as a barrier from the worst of the attack.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff