Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:30 pm
**I guess thats how it happened... lol

"Cherry?! Glad to see you! This is Keitori, a newer member to the academy." he pointed out. "If you're ready to train, you can begin with chakra nature. Here, take this." he said handing her the chakra paper. "Focus your chakra into this and lets find out your natural affinity."

**Read my earlier post with the reactions to the paper and what each one means.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:38 pm
Cherry paused for a sec and then remembered what she had to do with the paper. For maybe thirty seconds the paper finally got drenched in water. ~Well this was expected...~"Ummm alright now what pain-sama?" she questioned.  

Iketeru Cherry
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:53 pm
"Water type... hmmm... Now you can begin your training alongside Keitori." Pain said tossing her some weighted pads. "Put those on and we will have a short sparring session."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:08 pm
** Year eight lol its kinda highschool. we get as much work as the senior's!! and its the last term, so grades are really important. i'll still be online a lot though, for some reason we only have 6 assignments and 2 tests this term....

Keitori sighed and stretched, still holding her katana. "Doing this is starting to train my chakra, hnnnn..." She took a quick glance at Cherry then moved a little further towards the otherside of the field. "Alright... again!" She mumbled to herself.  

emptyandroid

Lonely Phantom

10,575 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • PvP 200

Iketeru Cherry
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:21 pm
Cherry put on the weights and punched the air a few times to test them out. "Cool ok i'm ready!, Don't go easy on me now!" Cherry got into the hyuuga stance and activated her byakugan. ~This'll be hard...~  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:00 pm
**Sorry I didnt post, I was waiting on Cherry's reply. ^_^

Pain produced a clone. The real Pain went over to assist Keitori, "Very good Keitori keep going. You're getting better and better!"

The clone stepped out infront of Cherry. "Lets go." He disappeared and was now sweeping at Cherry's feet from behind. He was sure her Byakugan would catch his movements in time to evade, but the weights would be another factor.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Iketeru Cherry
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:39 pm
Cherry saw the clone sweep for her feet and then span around making her weights do the work for her colliding with the clones leg and stopping both of them. quickly she thrust her palm straight for pains chakra network.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:39 pm
Pain rolled away from her advances, freeing his feet. He then flipped up so that he was crouching and wove a set of hand signs, "Doton: Lazarus Trap!" he called out as he placed his palms on the ground, turning the area under her and 5 ft around her into quicksand.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Iketeru Cherry
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:10 pm
Cherry fell for the trap and sunk a few inches but then realized that quicksand is a water type feature of sand. She made four hand signs and slammed her fist into the ground taking water out of the sand a foot around her. but then she forgot that even taking out the water her feet were still stuck in the sand. ~Ah s**t! i forgot about those details!~  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:47 pm
"A costly mistake!" The clone shouted as he rushed at her with an identical style of Hyuga taijutsu. Thrusting numerous open palms of chakra at her.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Iketeru Cherry
Vice Captain

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:35 pm
Thinking quickly she knew she didn't have the strength to get free so, She quickly and unknowingly used her byakugan to hit the top of pains hands into the dirt where her feet were stuck get free and then leaping into the air announcing. "Ice spear jutsu!". with the water she collected she turned into sharp ice and hurdled them straight for pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:24 pm
The clone quickly freed his hands and aimed his palms at Cherry and the spears, "Shinra Tensei!" An overwhelming plume of gravity forced her attack away as it pushed her a good distance.  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:44 pm
Kita swung from a branch and landed in kneeling position on the ground and stood straight up. "Pain-sama! I have an urgent message to convey!" She states out of breath with Aoi at her side.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:40 pm
The clone continued to fight Cherry.

The real Pain turned from Keitori to Kita. "What so urgent Kita?".  

Pain - Bringer of Order
Crew

1,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Kaija_14

Thieving Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:56 pm
Kita came over to Pain with a brisk pace. "I have reason to believe something big is about to happen. First there was this strange girl I fought, she told me of some named Bushi. Once we scrimmaged for a bit she fled, I gave chase and I watched this Bushi revive a man from the dead." She explained very quickly, over exaggerating with her hands when she described Bushi bringing back the dead.  
Genin Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff