Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pain's Elite Ninja Academy

Back to Guilds

Welcome to the Ninja World. -Pain* 

Tags: Naruto, Cosplay 

Reply Genin Classes
Lee, the FL of the land of Water's Class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:33 pm
"Kai, how're you doing?", Leesaid, noticing his father's presence cause he's awesome like that**.
ooc// While I AM awesome, that's not the true reason, the true reason is that I can sense anything within a 20 foot diameter of my current location by using my 'Mind's Eye', which is aquired by intense training while blindfolded in order to sense your opponent's chakra, therefore being able to dodge nearly any attack thrown at you. However this is nothing compared to the Byakugan's 360 degree omni(All-seeing)vision.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:34 pm
the kick flies at him.  

Kunai_Shiba

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:35 pm
pfft nerd jk  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:38 pm
Lee in hit by Kunai's flying kick in the chest, but he does not move an inch. "Come on, I know you can do better than that! I'll have to train you until you're hands bleed, your bones are all but broken, and your body feels like it's about to turn to dust! Ryu, you're up!", Lee said.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kunai_Shiba

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:38 pm
Kunai sweat drops "Eh!?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:42 pm
"Yes sir" Ryu replied and hopped out of his desk. "umm should I start or should you?" Ryu asked a little akwardly.  

backera95

XXDemonic TwinkieXX
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:44 pm
"Quite scary Lee."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:45 pm
"See if you can dodge this, for starters, Ryu!", Lee said as he ran up to Ryu, then crouched. "Shoryuken!", Lee shouted as he launched into the air, executing a rising uppercut, spinning slightly, if it hit, Ryu would be launched into the air with Lee.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:45 pm
Zomb sighs "Just as long as she lives. The mist needs as many ninjas as possible. Even if the cant use ninjutsu or genjutsu"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:52 pm
With a snarl on his face he attempted to block the attack he was hurled in the air anyways with the little time he had he activated his Kagayaku Me.  

backera95

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:00 pm
Lee then ran up to Ryu and used the Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku, the Tornado Whirlwind Kick. "Tatsumaki senpuukyaku!", Lee said as he did 6 full rotations of a roundhouse kick in mid-air, flying towards Ryu in close enough range that he could dodge it if he acted quickly.
ooc// If you haven't noticed all of these moves I ripped from Street Fighter, the Hadoken, the Shoryuken, and the Tatsumaki Senpuukyaku and Ryu and Ken's moves.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:05 pm
(I only play as Guy, cody, and Ibuki .)
Zomb pours sake and watches.  

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

backera95

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:06 pm
With his Kagayaku Me Ryu allowed the kick to hit him in the gut in a way that alowed him to roll of Lee sensei's kick and hand spring back up.Ryu ignored the pain and drew his short sword and slashed at the same time almost blindly.
ooc-- I did but I didn't want too say anythinglol  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:13 pm
As Lee landed, he took off his scythe and blocked the slashes almost immediately. "You have potential, I will train you both to the same extent.", he said.  

LS95

Beloved Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Fire Dragon Slayer Natsu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:13 pm
Zomb offered a cup of sake to Lee.  
Genin Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]