Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁]| Lightning ○ Country
☁ Hidden Cloud Border Outpost Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:19 pm
| Kumogakure | Jounin | Ninjutsu Sensor | OININ Apprentice |
▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +
"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

Dai skidded to a stop as she reached the out post. Hearing Apollo speak about Haki making the choice ing leaving Kumo. Making him a rogue. He went on saying to the code of ANBU ways, they dont associate with the enemy under any terms. She sucked in a breath as she saw the flames in his hands grow larger. Fear had struck her but instead of running, Dai gritted her teeth and barked a command at Apollo. "Back down, Apollo-sama! NOW!" She heeded. It had been sometime since the two of them had seen each other. Would he at all remember her? "You and I will speak on reasonable terms." She told him. Her eyes moved to Haki, she wasn't to happy with him being out this far from the village. Her eyes moved back to Apollo. "You and I will talk. But you have to put out the flames first." She spoke calmly. She snapped her fingers at her side, encasing Haki in a cage of lightning. Ensuring he wouldn't move any further from where he stood. Without moving her eyes she pointed at Kyo. "Move and I will drown you in water." She breathed at him. "Explain, why a high ranking Anbu is threatening an Genin and a fellow Anbu." She questioned as she stared at him.

"The best part is, you don’t think I’m a threat."

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ OoC:: }}

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:40 pm
User Image
______. : | [Hakkin Ren Issetsu] | : .______

: Genin | 200CP___]

| : | Taijutsu | Brawler [ Oni | Sober_______ : : : : ]

Haki was getting sick of all of them debating whether he was a rogue or not. He had permission from Kein to be out here, regardless of what any of them thought. All anyone seemed to care about was that he'd left the village. None of them were ASKING him if he had permission to be out here! He's a rogue, he's going to be killed. None of them are bothering to ask! "You're all so smart." he said under his breath, glaring at Kyoishi "I'M NOT A ROGUE! I HAVE PERMISSION TO BE OUT HERE! DID ANY OF YOU BOTHER TO ASK ME THAT? OR DID YOU ALL JUST JUMP TO YOUR OWN CONCLUSIONS!" he shouted, mostly at Kyoishi. He was starting to think Kein was right about the village...no one bothered to listen. They all just decided on their own what was going on. They didn't care about each other. Kyoishi and Daitomi were the worst about this too! Kyoishi screaming at him about his mother killing him, about his disappointing her. And Daitomi, showing up like she had a reason to be here and tell everyone what to do. He wasn't under a jutsu...he was just pissed now "And I can HEAR you. Why doesn't anyone bother talking to each other in this village?! All you do is kill each other or throw tantrums or run and shout!" he glared at Kyoishi, seething, and turned "Kein-sama told me to come out here. He didn't force me. He gave me a scroll to go to Takumi and told me to wait here while he spoke to Doki." he replied. He was...maybe exagerrating what was actually said or done. He didn't say anything about what Kein had done to him, scaring him like he had. But that was ALL he'd done. And frankly, Haki was pissed off now. He didn't want to tell them because, clearly, they didn't give a flip "You're all acting like horrible people! No wonder Kein-sama doesn't like anyone in this village!" he was starting to hate these people. Maybe Kein had been right...no one was strong. Not in the way it counted...they didn't trust each other. They didn't go to each other's aid. Nobody bothered to care about the other "You're all a bunch of cracks!" he growled under his breath.

OOC: Edited

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:54 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞ Konohagakure no Taijutsu Master ۞
Ryo: 000002 両 ۞ AC:100000 ۞ Chakra : 1230

A shadowy figure stumbled a bit as it leaned up against a tree. Carefully hidden from view he could feel.... Haki, His clone, Both his daughters, Apollo, Predictably Kyo. No doubt the little boy had come to attempt to lure Haki back with his boy crushy-ness. Either way Kyo wouldn't be a threat in any way shape or form. He could also feel Dai. She would be potentially problematic, but also nothing more than problematic. He had taught her every move she knew not to mention with her bloodline he knew she wouldn't even try to fight him. Not and run the risk of lighting on fire. He took a deep breath and relaxed a bit. The bleeding inside of him had stopped thankfully enough but he had at least two broken ribs and he as sure his back would need looked at. He leaned down and relaxed up against the tree. His chakra was hidden so he decided to take this chance and watch. His clones were still alive and well. All three of them. The two in the apartments were ready to carry out their part of their missions.

The Kein clone knew that the original was near as it told the girls to stay safely hidden. Because it was a shadow clone everyone there would think it was the real Kein. After all it possessed the same amount of chakra Kein did. Although only about a third of it resided within this clone at any one time although it like the others could tap into the real Kiens chakra at any time. It cleared its throat and said," You know if I wanted to I could have just walked away. I mean heck you guys didn't even notice me.Haki has permission to be outside of the village so if anyone claims anyone rouge that would be me. And before any of you start your little spouts about honor or loyalty. Freaking stuff it. Look at yourselves." It went to stand behind Haki and said in his ear," See exactly like I told you. They will turn on you and even each other without a second thought. Look at them ready to even kill each other without any of them holding all the information." He kept his voice low to a whisper so that only Haki could hear. Before giving Apollo a glancing look. Apollo was a smart man and would catch on fast enough.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:30 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai looked at Haki as he spouted of non-sense. The hell happened in her months of imprisonment? She stayed with this boy and his mother. She was going to ask if his mother gave Kein the clearance to have him out this far. Or to even be with Kein. Dai felt sharp pains where her bones broke when Kein had his freak out episode when she delivered the news Fuyu fell in battle. She wrapped an arm around her ribs where pain came and had gone from from time to time. Haki was innocent and had no idea what he was doing with Kein. Dai blindly sat her faith in the man and in return he taught her everything. She studied the effects of his bloodline. In a match, Kein and I would be evenly matched. If you take out our ranks. Dai was about to snap at Haki for name calling but her eyes where taken from him. A voice she had fallen in love with came forth from the shadows. She stared at Kein as he appeared. She was so focused on Apollo and the boys. She had forgotten to keep a sense out for others. His words were like a kunai to her heart. "Kein..." She whispered. She was so close to him; she would die protecting her once teacher before the Punishment was sent upon her. She caught the glance he gave to Apollo. She looked at the both of them. "What are you to doing?" She asked. "You're shinobis of Cloud." She stared at Kein. "Kein...you're not a rouge. Are you?" The words were like acid in her mouth. Tears didn't waste time to whelm in her eyes. "I wouldn't believe it. It's all lies." She shook her head as the words slipped into vocalization. She refused to believe his words. But if it had to be done; it was her duty to take him out. She wasn't going to repeat the same mistake twice.

User ImageUser Image  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Deecee Sama

Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image"Don't you dare bark orders at me as if you understand the situation girl. I do what I must for Kumogakure and if it means killing a child, then I will do so." The stern voice of Apollo barked back at Daitomi as she appeared, only turning his heads slightly to look to the girl. It'd been quite some time since he;d seen her, but this entire reunion was to be put on hold. Currently he was dealing with this Haki kid, whom he looked up to, noticing quickly Kein appearing not too far away from him. Reading the mans motives was easy enough. There was no reason for Apollo to be found out yet, especially after what the two shinobi's had discussed. "Kein I see you've gone off the deep end and taken this boy with you. If this isn't a new low I don't know what is." Of course his facade would stay strong. There was no need for it to break as of yet. Though as he stood there, Apollo soon came to the conclusion that Suzume must've been defeated. Realizing that he needed to get to her aid as soon as possible and there wasn't any time to spare. Before he made off however he spoke out to both Kyo and Daitomi. "You see, if I'd just killed the boy we could've taken the Uchiha ourselves, but now look at what you two have gotten us in. I hope your proud." Venom was laced with his words before the blonde sheathed his katana, beginning to walk off. "Under these circumstances I cannot engage him in battle. We have yet another warrior who's fallen. At this point you two can surely take up reigns here, since you obviously know more than a veteran shinobi such as myself." Nothing more would be said to the two before Apollo disappeared in a blur, headed off to make sure Suzume was alright. Everything seemed like it was going smoothly and with Kein there, Apollo was sure their escape would be guaranteed. [Exit - Strangling Cloud]  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image

Haki dug his nails into the tree bark as Kein suddenly appeared, glancing over his shoulder at the male as he spoke to the rest of the group. Moments later, Kein whispered in his ear, speaking directly to what Haki was feeling at the moment...Nobody listens! he didn't know what a rogue was. But Daitomi was refusing to believe Kein could be whatever that was. Frankly....Haki didn't know what to think anymore. But he knew two things for certain, though biased they might be right now; Daitomi and Kyoishi were going to kill him or let his mother kill him. And Kein wasn't. The blonde man was leaving, gone from the area and that threat was gone. With Kein here, Haki didn't feel like running was no longer an option. Kein could watch out for his own daughters...but he didnt run. Not just yet "Kein-sama..." he looked at him again, unsure of what to do. He didn't want to die...and it showed in his eyes. He was going to fight for his life. He just didn't know how yet.

I will defy the ways of my family, destroy the preconceptions others have placed upon me and remain my own till I fall.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:38 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai had to protect Haki at all cost. She secretly thought of him as a son. She bit her lower lips and held out her hands to the side. The instincts of a Jounin jumped in along with the wanting Haki to make the right choice. She was the only on here that had the knowledge to defy Kein. "Haki! Listen to me." She called out to him. "If you go with Kein. If he says what is true. You'll be marked as a rouge, a threat to your mother and a threat to the village. You'll leave Kyo and myself no choice but to go after you." Her tears still fell. "Whatever Kein had said to you is a lie. We only kill because we are order to. You don't have to live the path me and Kyo took. You can be something great on your own path." She pointed at Kein. "But your path isn't with him." Her eyes stared at Kein. She had changed in her time next to Kin. "I was once married to his cousin. An Uchiha. I know the inner workings of their world. I was once Kien's student; I know him better than anyone in this village." She looked back at Haki. "I know deep down inside of you that you don't want this to turn out in us killing you." She told him. "Haki, for your mother's sake. Come home. By turning away from the village you will break your mother's heart." Dai took a step forward. "Haki, I won't bare the site of your mother in heartbreak if you go with that man." She took another. It was either stupidity taking over or it was her willing to risk her own life for this boy. "Please come down and come back with us." Her eyes met his so he could tell she was being honest with him. "Please Haki."

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image

He shifted uncomfortably, unable to not hear Daitomi's words and Haki wasn't sure she was right or wrong. Even if they had lived together for some time now, even if he knew his mother was fond of her..."Its not a lie...nothing he said was a lie! You, the both of you, jumped to the conclusion that I was doing something wrong." he jerked his head at Kyoishi as he spoke "He said that no one in this village helps each other. That everything outside of here is...is death. And people dying without anyone helping them..." he gripped the tree tighter still, his fingers aching from the grip. His soft white blonde hair was mussed up around his neck and his bangs fell into his eyes before he brushed them impatiently from his face "And still! Still you're talking about killing me! I....I don't want to listen to you. Why should I?" he didn't want to say this but it blurted out of him before he could say anything "You're a liar and a killer. You didn't help your first teacher when he needed it and you tried to kill him. Then you lied about it! Even if I trust you and not Kein...you'd probably treat me just like you would treat your first teacher! You hate him...you'd hate me too....just cause....I haven't done anything wrong...and I'm not coming down. I....I don't trust you." he put a hand to his trembling lips, pressing hard to his mouth. He hadn't wanted to say any of that! But it was the truth...he didn't trust her. Hell, he didn't trust Kein but at least the other man hadn't lied to him yet. He'd been honest with Haki the whole time...even if Haki didn't quite understand what it all meant.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:15 pm

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai shot a dirty look at Kyo when Haki appointed that he has said such things. She looked back to Haki. "At the time. Sypher was being controlled by chakra warms. He tired killing your mother and in turn I THOUGHT I was doing the right thing in keeping him alive." She took another step. "I lied to protect him. I cared for Sypher the way Kyo cares for him." She hadn't told anyone that besides Sypher long ago. "I've changed, Haki. I dont want to lie anymore because lying just hurts everyone else around you. I would never treat you like I treated him. People change, Haki and I have done a lot of changing since." She hesitated when he said that she hated Sypher. "Sypher and I have never seen eye-to-eye. And look at where it got me and him. No where." Dai kept her eyes on him. "If you leave the village without clearance from your mother because you are a genin. A bounty will be put out on you. By your mother. Then it is up to me and Kyo to follow orders. Kyo has no choice in killing you or not. That is what an ANBU does. An OININ is to take prisoners and interrogate. We do not kill unless told other wise. I am a OININ and I have studied the ways since I came to Kumo. I studied under Sypher for a little bit and even under Kein." She told him. Her eyes moved to Kein. "I am probably one of the best Kein has ever taught." Her eyes shifted to Haki. "But if your mother gets here and tells me or Kyo to strike you down. Then we have to obey." Her voice sounded weak. "This is one of the ways of the Shinobi. And I would never lie to you, Haki." She clenched her fists at her side. "I would rather die a thousand deaths by Katon techniques before I ever spoke a lie to you." Tears dropped from the corners of her eyes as she looked at him. "You have my word."

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image
Кyoishi Иnuzuka ❈ Кaton ❈ гaiton ❈ Jounin / Anbu

Strange Maze, What Is This Place?
I Hear Voices over my shoulders,

Nothing's Making Sense At All!

xxxxxxKyo just kept silent the whole time, what use was it, no would listen to him just like Haki and frankly he new he had a bit nasty mouth no one hear liked. He stuffed his hands in his pockets before sighing. "Actually its kind of true, people do die, innocent and ninja to even the guilty...but they do get help. Some are in the wrong place at the wrong time and others are doing the killing on purpose." What use was it to hide it from Haki, he knew it too but he really didn't want to lose Haki and Dai was wrong too, Kyo would never kill Haki. He was terribly afraid of blood but he always hid the fact he'd go whiter than white if he saw it. "Haki...we will listen if you tell us whats happening..." He stayed by Dai, rubbing the back of his neck cause he wanted to keep Haki and keep trying to be his friend but right now he had to try and do his duty to Kumogakure against Kein. He'd rather listen to his sister be drunk than deal with this.

Chakra ❈ 290/290 ❈ Taijustu ❈ Кumogakure

I Wonder Why Do We Race?
And Everyday We're Running In Circles...

Such A Funny Way To Fall~

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:42 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Sannin ۞ Onin Captain ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞ Defender of Clouds ۞

The real Kein smiled in the blackness as Apollo left. It was all working perfectly. All according to plan. Now all he needed was the Raikage to show up and it would be perfect. They had all fatally underestimated him. Soon he would watch the world burn.

The clone Kein placed his hand on Haki's shoulder and said," See whats more important to them. They say they care so much about you but if one person says the word they would gladly kill you. Pathetic. " The clone stepped in front of Haki and took a deep breath before picking up a loose fighting stance. It looked over its shoulder and said," I will not let them hurt you. Even at my own sacrifice. Take my daughters to Yukigakure. I will deal with these two. Their life is in your hands. I am counting on you to keep safe that which I hold above all else in this world and when the path is unclear listen to your heart it will tell you the path. Go now. I will deal with these two and your mother. No before you freak I will not kill them. It was never my intention to in the first place." It looked at dai, its crimson eyes betrayed the emotion benith. Even as a clone Kein cared very deeply about Dai. She was like one of his daughters even though they were about the same age. Kyo he couldnt care less about but Dai, she was different. It frowned and said," Why did you have to come."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:27 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai looked at Kyo when he told Haki that they would listen if he told them what was happening. She looked back to Haki and smile with a nod. "We'll listen, Haki." Her eye met the boy. She would protect him at all casts for Kinpaku. Dai moved her head to the side as Kein spoke more lies. Neither Dai or possibly Kyo didn't want the situation to get to the point of where they would have to kill Haki. Dai wasn't willing to see the devastation it would put Kin in. Kein was putting her life and Kyo's in Haki's hands? Is he really leaving the dissension up to a confused child right now? She coaxed and eyebrow at him. That's not like Kein. Not one damn bit. She thought to herself. When Kein gave Haki order to take the Uchiha girls to Yuki Dai stepped forward. "Haki, you can't do that. You are a genin and you must be escorted by a Jounin or a higher rank. If you leave without one, you will sure be marked as a rouge." She told him. "You're not even suppose to be past the gates without an escort of a higher rank shinobi." She told him. What was the deal with Haki? Dai had never seen him disobey hiss mother law or even act like this. Her eyes shifted to Kein, those crimson eyes that she had fallen for on their travels. The pain and stupidity that she pulled in Konoha when they drank. Memories of their times together began flowing back like a stream. Her heart was still with him even though she loved Kinpaku with her whole being. Dai swallowed shallowly as he frowned at her and questioned why did she have to come. "Because Haki is precious to me. Even if he says he hates me. Haki will never see me turn away from him." Her eyes still passing tears down her face. She couldn't believe she was about to say the next part. "I will cut down any being that threatens Hakkin's safety....And that means you Kein." Her voice cracked when she spoke his name. "And that's not a threat. That's a promise." Her heart felt liked it had stopped pounding as she stared at him.

User ImageUser Image  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:03 am
The ANBU arrived on the scene, perching himself upon a branch in the distance yet. He strained to see the crowd. The new ANBU inductee. Dai, the Oinin girl, Hakkin and then there was the last one. Kein Uchiha. Talking blatantly about being rogue. The poor child was caught in the turbulence, it was a sad sight. Orders were orders though. Rather than taking action, Karasu pulled one of the flares from his pouch and up into the sky flew his flare, letting the world know. They'd been found.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:12 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

A curse fell from the real Keins lips as he finished wrapping up his chest and donned his armor once more. That freaking anbu had just given away his position. It was now or never. No more waiting or holding back, he couldn't afford to. And yet he was glad, his plan was working perfectly. With that flare bringing all the shinobi in the village to them it would empty the village leaving his two clones back in his old house to do their part of the mission. As he finished preparing himself for battle he leaned around the corner taking a glance at Dai. He had another plan that need finishing first.

The Clone Kein smiled at the flare and said," Well this is going to be fun. Dai you always did have a soft spot for those weaker than you. It was the one thing I tried so hard to rid you of as my apprentice." It straightened placing a hand on its hip and said," Can you really do it. Can you kill the man who protected you, fought for you, helped you, and loved you? Can you bring yourself to really kill me? You and I both know you don't want to."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:33 am

User Image
† Daitomi Imatokai †
+ Paper Ghost +

Dai heard the flare shot from behind her. But refused to take her eyes off of Kein. She placed a hand on her hip as she shifted her weight to once side and place her other hand palm up as she recalled a memory. "Funny, you adored that I was willing to protect those weaker." She glared at him. When he asked if she could do it. If she could kill the man who protected her, fought for her, helped her and loved her. Could she bring herself to really kill him. "I made the mistake of not killing a man I once loved. A mistake I am not willing to repeat." Her eyes hardened on his. "Why don't you come down here and see if I can repeat the past again, Kein." She breathed at him. "Cause I can assure you. That I won't." Her face stay hard as she stared up at him.

User ImageUser Image  
☁]| Lightning ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff