That a lot of pissed of fans. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:18 pm
#1 Trust me. i live in western side of america. DMC is probably the 2nd most talked bout game besides halo... i got into dmc because of all my friends had the games. u get the picture.
#2 wtf is it with dante being called emo. he looks even cooler with the black hair to me. also the new sword looks so fricken awesome! i wanna play dmc 5 even more now.
#3 when is the games suppose to come out and what game station is it for?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:33 pm
Dante Kazahana
#1 Trust me. i live in western side of america. DMC is probably the 2nd most talked bout game besides halo... i got into dmc because of all my friends had the games. u get the picture.
#2 wtf is it with dante being called emo. he looks even cooler with the black hair to me. also the new sword looks so fricken awesome! i wanna play dmc 5 even more now.
#3 when is the games suppose to come out and what game station is it for?

That's what I've been wondering about concerning his looks lol it's also kind of like how people are making Twilight/DMC5 reference jokes... I just don't get it.
And I'm gonna guess that the game is gonna come out sometime late next year and it'll most likely be on PS3, Xbox360 and PC.
I'm guessing late next year because there haven't been any clues recently concerning the release date lol  

Cataclysmic Cujo

Anxious Bear

12,375 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Dante Kazahana

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:09 pm
also about the whole petition thing. i agree with some stuff but who really gives a crap? It's still fricken DMC! Just a new twist. From what i say, let the game out and if it isn't good then make a DMC 6 that returns dante back to normal. make up crap that dante eventually hated the hair or whatever and change it back. All we want to do is just fricken play a new DMC!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 8:39 am
No doubt lol
Although... It could be like dmc3 where it leads into dmc1 near the very end of the game...
They could have him grow his hair over gameplay...
That would make the most sense.  

Cataclysmic Cujo

Anxious Bear

12,375 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:29 pm
little miss cujo
No doubt lol
Although... It could be like dmc3 where it leads into dmc1 near the very end of the game...

Actually, I've thought of a very humours lead into that. Dante eats a slice of his favorite pizza and then turns into DMC3 Dante.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:40 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
little miss cujo
No doubt lol

Actually, I've thought of a very humours lead into that. Dante eats a slice of his favorite pizza and then turns into DMC3 Dante.

*Image is now stuck in head*
Lol that could happen too xD  

Cataclysmic Cujo

Anxious Bear

12,375 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:02 am
Leprechaun_Sean
little miss cujo
No doubt lol

Yup. Or it could go exactly like you said. Over the course of the game, Dante's turns into DMC3 Dante. He get's buffer, his hair get's longer and whiter and rebellion calms the fudge down. *sigh* if only Ninja Theory was listening to our ideas right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:02 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
That explains why you chose your avi to be a girl. That and you're bi polar.

that and outfits look better on the gal AVI anyways, I looked at the video and it does not seem like dante but some one claming to be dante.  

Alice the Loving

Cataclysmic Cujo

Anxious Bear

12,375 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:15 pm
I have a feeling that if Capcom told Ninja Theory that 'Hey we wanna keep Dante's design... You can do anything else but just don't change him'
A lot of fans wouldn't be all p.o'ed about his new looks... Or they could just have Capcom make all the design decisions.

If I worked there I would come up with something like this http://amdrag3.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2ziycr (I drew that btw...)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:39 pm
little miss cujo
I have a feeling that if Capcom told Ninja Theory that 'Hey we wanna keep Dante's design... You can do anything else but just don't change him'
A lot of fans wouldn't be all p.o'ed about his new looks... Or they could just have Capcom make all the design decisions.

If I worked there I would come up with something like this http://amdrag3.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d2ziycr (I drew that btw...)

True dat. just a bunch of whiny purist. Of course I'm one to talk but still. I'm not the one making a bunch of drawings that complain.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cataclysmic Cujo

Anxious Bear

12,375 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:53 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
little miss cujo

True dat. just a bunch of whiny purist. Of course I'm one to talk but still. I'm not the one making a bunch of drawings that complain.

I was complaining? neutral
Or was that just in general? lol
I have been seeing a lot of drawings like that though that simply complain about 'how emo he looks now'
Psha...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:14 pm
little miss cujo
Leprechaun_Sean
little miss cujo

I have been seeing a lot of drawings like that though that simply complain about 'how emo he looks now'
Psha...

That's what i mean. it's a bunch of sketches complaining about how how "emo" Dante looks. Well I'm going to be laughing my a** of when this Dante is spitting tongue-in-cheek insults at his enemies and pretty much dancing around them just to piss them off...like the old Dante. It's the same song, just a different dance.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cataclysmic Cujo

Anxious Bear

12,375 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:13 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
little miss cujo
Leprechaun_Sean
little miss cujo

Psha...

That's what i mean. it's a bunch of sketches complaining about how how "emo" Dante looks. Well I'm going to be laughing my a** of when this Dante is spitting tongue-in-cheek insults at his enemies and pretty much dancing around them just to piss them off...like the old Dante. It's the same song, just a different dance.

Lol no doubt, besides since he's apparently younger in the new game he might be really dry but becomes more arrogant and witty as the game progresses  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:21 pm
little miss cujo
Leprechaun_Sean
little miss cujo
Leprechaun_Sean
little miss cujo

Psha...

Lol no doubt, besides since he's apparently younger in the new game he might be really dry but becomes more arrogant and witty as the game progresses

I'd like to see that. They might do that actually. Take a look at Enslaved. It said in a game informer that they were experimenting emotions and player relations as well as character evolution. The more I talk about this, the brighter that light at the end of tunnel gets.  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cataclysmic Cujo

Anxious Bear

12,375 Points
  • Super Converter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:10 pm
Leprechaun_Sean
little miss cujo
Leprechaun_Sean
little miss cujo
Leprechaun_Sean
little miss cujo

Psha...

I'd like to see that. They might do that actually. Take a look at Enslaved. It said in a game informer that they were experimenting emotions and player relations as well as character evolution. The more I talk about this, the brighter that light at the end of tunnel gets.

I know how ya feel, lol  
The New DmC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces