Reply 14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga
Worst Anime Ending You've Ever Seen? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:53 pm
The anime's ending to Chrono Crusade. It was like a punch in the face. Thank god the manga had a much better ending.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:36 pm
Fruits Basket. I had to go read the manga in order to see the true ending because the anime ended so badly. I was desperate for a true ending after enjoying it so much and I had to go out of my way to get it. An anime should end well so they don't lose fans to crap like this. A lot of people won't go the extra lengths like me to find a fitting conclusion. They just get pissed and discard the series as a whole without giving the manga a chance.  

Alrescha

Alrescha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:42 pm
Kaiko luv
School Days for me....I mean I didnt like how the story was plotted any ways....Makoto needs to go to hell. Thats why im glad he died....the only good part about the ending.
:3
~ Kaiko luv

OMG yes. I couldn't stand watching through that whole series because it got so degrading for the female characters. It was like they couldn't have a purpose unless they were being used by Makoto for sex. I skipped ahead to the ending just to see if he finally got killed off. Even with his death I was unsatisfied just because of how it happened. The guy is friggin' dead and these girls are still controlled by their memories of him. That whole show was like a really crappy reality TV show only with people getting killed off.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:42 pm
I guess I gotta agree with Death Note's ending being pretty bad. It kinda left me thinking "Uh.....what just happened?"  

Cariella

Questionable Shopper

K i m z y

Cold Snowflake

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:44 pm
Vampire Knight! What the heck sort of ending was that?
I hate cliffhangers!

Also, I agree with Fruits Basket. I was pissed off with how it ended. I don't even call it an ending. D;  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:16 pm
I'm not sure if it's the worst, but the ending of Kuragehime/Princess Jellyfish was terrible.

- Establish early on that the major conflict will be getting the Nuns to a point where they can interact with the rest of society and raise money to buy the Amamizu-kan? Good.
- Spend the series focusing on Tsukimi's growth? Her getting into fashion seemed a bit weird, but not completely terrible.
- Have Chieko's mother show up at the end and say 'oh yeah, I'm not actually selling after all'? Way to make a good chunk of the series pointless, not to mention that you completely eliminated any potential growth for the rest of the Nuns.

I don't have a problem with endings not giving complete closure. I don't have a problem with unhappy endings. But I do have a problem with series that decide to negate plot/character for a happy ending or to answer questions that don't need to be answered. Kuragehime pulling this after ten episodes of being really good was incredibly frustrating.  

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Artists Love Forever

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:54 pm
Monochrome Monster
So, I know that many of you have watched animes, both good, and bad ones. So, what is the worst anime ending that you have ever seen?

The worst ending I've see had to be Shugo Chara: Season 2's ending. I was super disappointed that Ikuto just ran off, and for that reason, I decided not to watch the remainder of the series.

i totally agree with you, but also the fruits basket ending, it pissed me off. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:02 pm
MiaIkumis#1Fan
Honestly, Digimon season two is probably the worst.

They had it really good at the end. Everything was resolved. The characters were happy for the most part, but there were some tragic events too. They beat the major bad guy, saved the day, restored peace and beauty to the digital world, and brought hope to the children of Earth.

And then in the last two minutes, they threw in an epilogue.

Never have I seen any other show go from amazing to terrible so quickly.

You pretty much see who everyone ends up with, what they're like in 25 years, and even what their kids are like. Everyone on earth now has a freaking digimon partner and it's all rainbows and butterflies. It basically also says "what your dream of doing as a 12 year old is totally what you're gonna do when you grow up."

No... just, no. First of all, only a chosen group of children have digimon. That's why they're digidestined. That's why they're special. Secondly, nothing is left to the imagination! I know a lot of fanfiction writers who completely ignore the epilogue to this series due to it's sheer stupidity.

I could go on, but I won't, because then I won't stop. Even when I watched this as a kid I knew the ending was dumb.

This.

I also hated it because it was the end of the characters I loved so much, and then there was Season 3..which I can't even begin to get into.  

cajunvoodoo

Unholy Slayer

Angel Essayez

Adventuring Explorer

10,650 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:56 am
xXxGuardianReaperxXx
i didnt like how death-note ended

Yeah, me 2...

and idd --> the Fruits Basket anime ending sucks! crying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:29 pm
Death Note :: Ending was too hectic, it never showed how the world changed, it didn't show how the rest of the Yagami family was effected if they found out Light was Kira, and I hate Near for winning. He was a cheater! All he did was stand on top of other people's work and claim it as his own. Near, you did not surpass L.

Shugo Chara :: I always watch an anime all the way through no matter what, but after Ikuto left, that was really, really, really hard to do. I freakin' love Ikuto! All I kept thinking is, "Ikuto, where are you?! Amu's going to end up with Tadase if you don't come back!"

Karin (Chibi Vampire) :: Okay, so the anime was doing really good at being all serious and everything, and just when you think Karin turned into a real vampire, the spell ended up just making her breast bigger! Like what the hell?!

Black Cat :: All through the ending they kept flipping sceans; from the fight, to after the fight. They ruined their own ending by showing they'd already won the final fight, even though they're still fighting! It was back and forth with that finish! Fight. After Math. Fight. After Math. Fight. After Math.

D-N-Angel :: I was pissed that Dark had to go.

Fullmetal Alchemist :: Honestly, I was just so damn confused with the whole series.

Negima :: With no real warning or reason, Asuna just dies. Throughout the whole series, it's like there's nothing going on, then she dies after a short sceans of being sad. I hated that.

Vampire Knight :: It leaves you on a cliff hanger and, for the love of God, Yuki ends up with Kaname; her own brother! I wanted to vomit.

Ouran High School Host Club :: I didn't understand the very very end when they're all dancing. Does the whole school know that Haruhi is a girl now? I mean, she was dancing with the students in a dress, and each of the host were dancing with her. But then again, those girls have selective hearing, who's to say they did or didn't see Haruhi in a dress.

Soul Eater :: It's not that I hated the ending, it's just I wanted to see more. I wanted to see how Crona did without Ragnorok by his side. I wanted to see if Maka and Soul ever got together. I also wanted to know what Lord Death's real face was and what Maka's mom looked like! Also, I wanted to know if there where any good witchs (not counting Angila).

Pokemon: Lucario and the Legend of Mew :: Why did Lucario have to die? But then he gives Master Aron chocolate in the afterlife, so that wasn't too bad. I get so annoyed with how Ash always seems to be the most important character to the point he might as well be a Legendary himself!

Ultra Maniac :: A complete waste of time. At the end, there's a huge gap when Nina goes away to a different school, then suddenly comes back just to end the series.  

Metal Gothic Dragon

Ren Nakora 28

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:14 pm
Ren agrees with so much of this, but would like to add Pumpkin Scissors to the equation.
So many questions were left unanswered, conflicts unresolved, and WHO IS IT WEARING THAT MASK!?!? What are his plans? What is Lionel hiding? etc.
It just BEGS for a second season, which does not exist...

Also, Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan. At some point, it just skips a whole lot of major events, such as why Dokuro's little sister, who was out to kill the main character, is deciding not to suddenly, among other things.
This leaves Ren very confused, and it did not have a real "ending," either.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:44 pm
The worst ending to an anime I have ever seen was Storm Hawks. To be truthful it wasn't the ending, but they cancelled it at a huge cliff-hanger!  

Fizzyness Treasury Head

AngelRoseUni

Beloved Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:59 pm
Magically Entropic
The ending of the manga Tsubasa:Reservoir Chronicle was horrible, especially because the series started out so well.

It was depressing and hard to follow.

You speak the truth. Just when you think you get a grasp on the great big mindscrew, they hide the wrench you need to fully understand it  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:05 pm
Also: The anime ending to D.Gray-Man. The manga is still going on, but its kind of dissapointing to know that all the awesome stuff that happens in the manga isn't going to be animated.  

AngelRoseUni

Beloved Lunatic

Thorns like a Thistle

12,150 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:08 pm
The ending to the manga Chibi Vampire it was so dam unnesesary I was pissed for weeks evil  
14. ✿ - - - Anime And Manga

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff