Welcome to Gaia! ::

The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Hangout

Back to Guilds

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, Hangout, Friends 

Reply ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!
Boarding School (Co-ed) -Waiting for people to join- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebbie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:06 pm
You accepting teacher positions? I'd feel more comfortable playing a student teacher, 'cos that's closer to where I'm at.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:58 pm
Name: Tipsy
Nicknames: The b***h
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian
Personality: quiet thinker, loud and outgoing, knows how to have a great time. a great ear for her friends
Background:born in the US but soon moved to england were I met my first true love till everything fell apart and a guy stole her loves heart from her. now 16 and in love w/ her best friend.
Appearance: blond shoulder length hair, crystal blue eyes
Other:Erika is the best =D  

White Trash Princess

Dodgen

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:45 pm
Name: Dodgen (Irl, one may learn in time)

Nicknames: D-man, bbut i prefer Dodgen

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Personality: Dodgen was a once cheerful person, but as of late, has steeled his heart. Once caring, and once always knowing the right thing to say but now...He has been called an antisocial semi-narcissistic sardonic self-serving cynical a*****e

Background: Dodgen used to be quiet the fun person, making everyone smile, and opening up peoples hearts to see the true joys of love, untl recently. He has been shatered, his own heart obliterated over and over again, until he decided it was to much. Now he does what he has to do, and doesn't speak much about it. He has recently signed up for the army, and he leaves on july 26th for basic training. He is curently a senior in highschool.

Appearance: He is 6 feet tall, Dark brown eyes (sometimes called black), dark brown hair(also sometimes called black, depends on the lighting) He is 200 pounds, and of a slightly muscular build.

User Image

((Sorry for stretching the page, thats me)

Other: I posted this as Dodgens player, me. The person behind the character, rather than as the haracter dodgen. I figured that would be the way to do it, rather than posting this as the Kiler//assassin that the character Dodgen is. Oh, and Erika is the greatest person ever! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:38 am
Name: Terra
Nicknames: Ray (little brother gave to her)
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Personality: Outgoing,can hyper around friends, loves animals mailny tigers and foxes, total tomboy, usually happy, good listner, very understanding, very protective,
Background: Born in Louisana, trys to hide southern accent, makes good grades, haved a bad child hood with the death of her little brother, but life is getting better.
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/ccg1990/Anime Mania/Girls/PinkHairedGirl.jpg
Other: Erika is the greatest person ever!  

Kutter Dypere

a1b2c3d4e5f6feese

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:46 pm
Name: Mary Elizabeth De Leon 4laugh
Nicknames: Goth Mery, Acid mrgreen
Sexual Orientation: Bi
Personality: shy, but funny after i get to now u better ^^
Background: so far i'v live in Eagle Pass, Tx., a small place near the border of Mex. & Tex., im from a family of 5 people whee , both of my parents and 2 younger sisters mrgreen , oh....and im in college now woohoo!
Appearance: http://img139.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture6634nr.jpg but whit shorter hair now ^^
Other: i love 2 draw & wach anime, play video games, and most importantly been lazy 4laugh 3nodding & "Erika is the greatest person ever!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:19 pm
Name:j-punk guy37
nickname:mimi
sexual orientation: bi
personality: perky, goes by her own drummer, lovable, when sad:a crybaby
background: i live in hawaii, i have one older brother, and i have a little past in modeling even though i'm kinda young
apperance: shoulder-length black hair, tan skin, pretty dark brown eyes
other: i like to sing, and draw, and meet lots of new people!
and
"erika is the greatest person everer."  

j-punk guy37

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

lilababe3

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:24 pm
OOC: To late to join?

Name: Laura
Nicknames: Lor, Denise, Loser smile , That Kid, That b***h, anything really.
Personality: Mean and cold towards strangers, but hyper and lovabletowards friends.
Background: Grew up in NYC, but got expelled from her old school for repetitive verbal harassment
Appearance: See the Dream Avvie below smile
Other: this is my first RP ever, if i succk, sorry redface  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 6:49 pm
Erika is the greatest person ever!

Name: Kiara
Nicknames: Ki, Kia
Personality: Sad, Kind, Loner, Wrathful, Shy
Background: Parents dead. Big sister takes care of her.
Appearance: http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f369/SilverNekoess/Anime Girls/AloneInTheSnow.jpg
Other: She's very nice, but dont get her mad or she'll hurt you alot. She's always alone, and usually sad.

ps. this is an RPG, so we're describing our character right?? If not tell me and I'll change it.  

tomb_robber_girl

fghgfhedr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:31 pm
Name: Kaar Hikari
Nicknames: None
Personality: Being shy at times, Kaar is a complete gentleman to ladies. Alittle nervous to get close to anyone, she can be a fun-loving and playful person just try and get to know her alittle.
Background: After her parents divorced she went with her mother. When her mom got married again it was to a drunk who would beat Kaar. After she turned 17 she quickly transferred into this school to get away from her past.
Appearance: User Image
Other: Keeps her pet and best friend in her dorm room and hopes that no one finds her because they'd be surprised at what she was.

Erika is the greatest person ever  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:34 pm
Erika is the greatest person everer

Name: Kyomi/Jason Kirkendall
Nicknames: Special K, Gumby, Mr. Eyebrows, Ying Yang, Sherrel, Crystal, Capt. Kirk
Sexual Orientation: I am bi, and i lean towards lesbian tendencies
Personality: I have a sad personality but around peopel i seem happy, i am outgoing, and understanding, i pity humans because of our lives, i am a good listener.
Background: Here is a brief synopsis of my life: i was born in california in Indio. and i had many friends and i lived with my mom, i dont remember my dad being with us there ever
then at 3 and a1/2 we moved with my dad to oregon leaving behind all my friends
the new place i moved to roseburg or all the kids i met picked on me and laughed at me.
i thought that the day-care persons son was nice, and we were friends on and off, but when i was six, he made me give him oral sex.=( then he raped me off and on(this happened on and off untill i was 9, he was four years older than me)
i never told anyone until when i was 15(when i came out to my mother)
also my father was a druggie and an alchoholic
he yelled at me lots and he threw me around a few times
i had no where to take my frustrations out on so i took them out on my dog Buddy i used to hit him with a broom and he never bit me. i found out this was bad and i had to stop it, so i did and me and Buddy became best friends.
before i had also broken my aunts dogs leg and they had to amputate it. i feel like an a*****e and it hurts me to this very day what i have done wrong. sad .
when i was five i got two kittens for the first time
i was so happy
we went on vacation and when i came back they told me that they killed one of them(asleep) because of a disease it had
then we got a german sheperd puppy and, he was very cool and cute, his name was Baloo. we then went on vactation and took my other dog buddy with us and i pleaded with my dad to bring baloo also but he said no and so we left him in the kennel, when we came back Baloo went up in the forest and it took me an hour to get him back (i was nine, ) then he started drinking alot of water and started throwing it up and we took him to the vet, about 5 minutes after we got there he died throwing up his guts right after i had held him and said he would be fine.
then when i was 10 they killed my first and best friend buddy (my dog)
throughout my life i have had kids pick on me, they just started to lay off last year
i have only had one real friend that was a guy, but he moved last summer and i had no idea cuz i was in nebraska.=(
buddy was a german sheperd dog
there have been a few other things but that is mainly it
i didn't even get to say goodbye to him.=(
and since last year i havn't been able to really cry, even wheni rly need to.=(
also my dad is dying from lung cancer and even after everything he has done to me i still love him and want him to live.=( i never really have hope any more i just try to get things done mechanically.
i always knew something was wrong with me, i always liked to dress like a girl and hang out with the girls and it seemed i allways had thought like a girl, when i was 12 i found the word transgender and i put it together. as of now i am in therapy and trying to get hormones to begin my life.

Appearance: User Image
and another one
User Imagesorry bolut' stretching the page
my eyes are three toned(you cant tell in the pick) the outer ring in light green, the inner is light brown, and the side of the outer are light blue like steel blue
Other: I was once a happy child but as you have read my life changed that.  

Kyomi1315

Rosmarin

Virtuous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:01 pm
erika is the greates person ever

Name: Anastasia
Nicknames: Black Cat, Shadow, Ana
Personality: Quiet, sarcastic, artistic, deppressive, short temper, low self-essteem, hot headed, antisocial, rebel
Background: The hate between her father & her self soon reached a breaking piont, & her rebeliouse nature became to much for her mother to handle, so she was sent away...
Appearance: Short dark red hair that appears practicly black & falls infront of one eye. Etreamly pale skin offset by almost all black clothing and metal chains with fishnet.
Other: She refuses to eat meat & likes animals more then most people  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 5:11 pm
Hope it isn't too late to join.

I would like to apply for a teaching position.

Name: Sarah
Nickame: If I'm going to be a teacher I suppose everyone can call me Miss Sarah...
Personality: Open and Welcoming, highly educated, sometimes strict, dry sense of humour, gives off good teaching vibes that encourage the students around her to take advantage of their full potential.
Backround: After graduating highschool and University early, she briefly worked as an assistant curator to one of the English Heritage Museums. She decided after 6 months that she wanted to be a teacher instead. Her main areas of concentration are History, English, Religious Studies and Sociology.
Appearance: Around 5'6 with short dark brown hair that she keeps parted in a professional way, blue laughing eyes and light skin. Rather Butch.  

Izzabot

Izzabot

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:08 pm
i guess this RPG is not going anywhere...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:28 pm
Name: Yuki
Nicknames: yuki-chan, nancy boy
Sexual Orientation: bi
Personality: quiet, fun, affectinate, likes to lesarn new things, loves art and music,
Background: native//irish grew up in winnipeg moved to toronto when i was 09 moved a lot grew up still growning plans to travel soon.
Appearance: 5'3 weight 160 pnds. hazel eyes, red brown hair, etc...
heres a pic lol
User Image  

xX x0mbie Xx

Hatake Shiko

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:28 pm
Name: Shiko Himura
Nicknames: Himura, shi
sexual orientation: unknown/bi
Personality: shy at first, loves to draw, reads alot, writes poetry
Backround:Her mother had her when her father accidently got her pregnanat even though he already had a wife and two other kids. She is financially set for teh remainder of her life b/c of the innsurace money she got when her mother died and money form her father. Distrusts people because of her father.
Apperance: 5'4" Pale complection, dark brown eyes, dark purple haired(dyed), 145 lbs  
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ The All Bi~Gay~Lesbian Role Play!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games