Reply It's A Girl Thing!
So, girls, I have a question for all a y'all. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viper_353

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:00 pm
It depends the quality of a relationship people want.
Usually you'll see people hanging around a lot or going on dates with eachother before they actually consider themselves to be in a relationship.
With the 'let's go to the mall, walk around holding eachothers hands and then break up in a week....' well, I don't think that's what I'D want on a date. If that's what they call it I don't care, but to me that seems waayy tacky.
I also think that a guy and a girl should know eachother for some time before dating....
lol, but I'm pretty old fashioned too.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:36 pm
Bloody Vaginal Belch
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Middle schoolers shouldn't be dating, IMO. I guess dating would mean actual dating. Like, dinner and a movie.

User Image

I agree.

My best friend and her boyfriend have been off and on for almost a year now, mainly on. they go out every Friday to the movies, and hang out together every week at the Farmers Market that is every tuesday. She goes to a different school, but they text almost constantly and see each other when they can.

But, I don't get why teens date at all. I mean, teen brains aren't fully developed. They don't even know who they are, yet we insist on dating people, committing to people we don't know.  

ShePotterGleek

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:37 pm
Saying you are going steady with someone, go out on dates, and maybe hold hands. I don't consider it going out til you atleast have a first kiss or you actually say you are boyfriend and girlfriend.

My fiancé and I didn't consider ourselves together til after a couple dates.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:43 pm
When you both have a commitment to eachother.

At least thats what I believe it is.  

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:46 pm
PANDA reading a BOOK
Bloody Vaginal Belch
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Middle schoolers shouldn't be dating, IMO. I guess dating would mean actual dating. Like, dinner and a movie.

User Image

I agree.

My best friend and her boyfriend have been off and on for almost a year now, mainly on. they go out every Friday to the movies, and hang out together every week at the Farmers Market that is every tuesday. She goes to a different school, but they text almost constantly and see each other when they can.

But, I don't get why teens date at all. I mean, teen brains aren't fully developed. They don't even know who they are, yet we insist on dating people, committing to people we don't know.

Because its a learning experience.
You are right.. we don't know who we are.
What better than to find out..
I rather learn at the age of 17 what I like in men & what they like in me than at 23 & still trying to figure out dating.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:19 am
In my opinion, dating in middle school and the whole of high school isn't your future; the house you'll live in, the man you'll marry, or even the best of the best. If a person dates in middle school and high school, a gf relies on her bf to do everything for her. But she just doesn't comprehend that if she can't concentrate on homework and grades, what her life turns out to really be. . . the opposite of what she expects.

xukshia

Conservative Genius

32,750 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200

Tsukuyomi25021

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:26 pm
What I Consider Dating (in public that is):
-holding hands in the hallway
-kissing them before they go to class  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:46 pm
Real dating wouldnt be eating lunch at school then postin on facebook that u have a boy/girlfriend then breaking up with them.
It to me is dinner and a movie. Or some place usually you wouldnt go to ever.  

khailabree

RubyShortcakes

Fashionable Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:38 pm
khailabree
Real dating wouldnt be eating lunch at school then postin on facebook that u have a boy/girlfriend then breaking up with them.
It to me is dinner and a movie. Or some place usually you wouldnt go to ever.

I Agree,
I too am in Middle School with A Boyfriend who's promising me lies...
Well first of all- He asked me out through Gaia last Summer.
*don't ask me how that turned out..* -__-lll
But we're 'GOING OUT'- yet it doesn't feel that way at all...
Why? He only txts me, and never talks to me at school.
He's a Gamer and never has time for me...
I ask him if we can go on a date- he says 'Maybe not because we wouldn't do anything'
He says he wants to sit next to me on a Field Trip-
then says he going to sit with his friend the day before.

Sitting on the bus with one of my friends, I overhear him say to his friend-
"I won't leave a friend hanging alone on a school bus!'

............. I'm gonna dump him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:19 pm
A date for me would be going anywhere that the two of you can hang out together alone and just chat or get to know each other better. Maybe even just chilling at home alone playing video games, or watching your (or their) favorite movie.

My bf and I go places together alone occasionally, but they are also usually the same places we go to with friends. It isn't really the place that matters, just how the two of you feel about going there together and if you feel that it should be called a date or not.  

khionna

Salty Wench

39,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers