Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Which god/goddess to you follow worship? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mehe Lovecraft-West

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:29 pm
My goddess has no name, she just is.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:14 am
D. Metria
Karamagee. a local deity who I have a VERY close relationship with. well, localized, I'm her first follower outside of a small village in Kenya. and that because I have to. its a very personal relationship, shes like a second consience...but a bad one. I mean..argh. I'm getting scolded. Lets have her words for you.

"I am a spirit of earth, whose power depends of the health of her earth and the strength of her followers belief and devotion"

in other words, shes a parasite feeding off me.

and now I'm being scolded again.

"~-She, Your Goddess, is honest about the situation of the planet and wishes help. She derives her ability from those that believe in her. As a Base of strength to perform. I guess... I have never heard of this Goddess before. But the things that You say, Or she says, ring true to me.-~"
*Sits back down and stops chirping.*

*Thinks and stands up again*
"~-
I my self have no Deity and are on a path to whence I do not know. I believe that the Essence of Thee Universal -God/Goddess- (I do not believe there to be a gender.) is apart of every one. Like The Multiverse's incarnations are we the sentient. Whether We believe it or not. Just my thinkery on the subject of Deity.-~"
*Sits again... 3nodding *

Jono Geo

Meiriona

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:55 am
Jono Geo
D. Metria
Karamagee. a local deity who I have a VERY close relationship with. well, localized, I'm her first follower outside of a small village in Kenya. and that because I have to. its a very personal relationship, shes like a second consience...but a bad one. I mean..argh. I'm getting scolded. Lets have her words for you.

"I am a spirit of earth, whose power depends of the health of her earth and the strength of her followers belief and devotion"

"~-She, Your Goddess, is honest about the situation of the planet and wishes help. She derives her ability from those that believe in her. As a Base of strength to perform. I guess... I have never heard of this Goddess before. But the things that You say, Or she says, ring true to me.-~"

Thankyou. you want her, take her. I've had her for...five years now, breathing down my neck. AND SCREAMING IN MY HEAD DAMNIT STOP THAT. sorry, as you can see, very close. Shes also very rude. ow. I hate it when I have to talk about her faults.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:59 am
I follow the Greek Pantheon. Not devoted to any Deity in particular, although I feel a closeness to the Nymphs and Muses.  

EternalHearts

Jono Geo

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:16 pm
D. Metria
Jono Geo
D. Metria

Thankyou. you want her, take her. I've had her for...five years now, breathing down my neck. AND SCREAMING IN MY HEAD DAMNIT STOP THAT. sorry, as you can see, very close. Shes also very rude. ow. I hate it when I have to talk about her faults.

"~-I ment an entity of thee Earth would not be too pleased today. All the pollution and excrament that gets rained down day in and out... Eek. Also global warming. Yeah.. and I'm not sure I would like a African Deity screaching in me brain thanks biggrin So simply do not talk about her faults??-~"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:21 pm
EternalHearts
I follow the Greek Pantheon. Not devoted to any Deity in particular, although I feel a closeness to the Nymphs and Muses.

"~-I have researched most of the Gods/Goddesses and I Have to say I closer identify with them too, allong with the Gaia and Earth entities. I have a very large idea of Deity.-~"  

Jono Geo

Memento Mortalis Es

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:05 pm
Wow... So many new faces...

My two patrons are Ganesh and Aphrodite. Two very different pantheons. Well, okay, they're both Indo-European. But other than that, very different pantheons. Ganesh is sometimes like a wise father figure with a twinkle in his eye to me. I get the feeling that he can give me great power if need be, and that he'll help me to extricate myself from any bad situation that isn't my fault. Aphrodite I see as a young, hip deity. I once had a vision of her singing a Joan Jett song, and I know for a fact that she likes the song "My Sharona." She is one of the few deities that you can say "rocks." And she does.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:45 pm
Jono Geo
D. Metria
Jono Geo
D. Metria

"~-I ment an entity of thee Earth would not be too pleased today. All the pollution and excrament that gets rained down day in and out... Eek. Also global warming. Yeah.. and I'm not sure I would like a African Deity screaching in me brain thanks biggrin So simply do not talk about her faults??-~"
heck no, she can. damnit. I cant even think the things before she starts yelling. I tell ya, its a wonder I'm SANE. I dontt hide the truth, shes a b***h.*five minutes later*but tehn, who wouldnt be. oh man, I'm gonna be SICK if she makes me 'be the earth' one more time. its painful. trust me, whatever thebenifits of having this close of a relationship may be, its NOT worth it, and now I'm suck with her, and I respect her very much, but, man, shes something else.  

Meiriona

Kahri

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:39 pm
Hmmm, let's see. I revere mainly Gaia and Artemis.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:46 pm
Could anyone give me a little more information about your gods/goddesses? And what do you mean you have "close" relationships with them? Your pray a lot or something? Not to be rude, but some of you seem like whackos. eek  

A Bandit Queen

Kayle_Leoven

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:48 pm
ElitistPretzelEater
Could anyone give me a little more information about your gods/goddesses? And what do you mean you have "close" relationships with them? Your pray a lot or something? Not to be rude, but some of you seem like whackos. eek

*Jumps infront of ElitistPretzelEater, trying to protect her*
Run fluffy! Run! Before they attack!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:51 pm
Kayle_Leoven
ElitistPretzelEater

Oh, no. Thanks for the protection, but I'm not a fluff bunny. I can't be, I'm not Pagan. I'm here to ask questions and learn and the best way I do that is to be cynical and call people whackos. blaugh  

A Bandit Queen

Ges

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:55 pm
Manhattan
I once had a vision of her singing a Joan Jett song, and I know for a fact that she likes the song "My Sharona." She is one of the few deities that you can say "rocks." And she does.

Heh, I always love the odd quirks that Godforms have. Like Kali taking an offering of Smarties from me, but only the red ones. Or Fotamecus getting upset by the song "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts", and to this day he hasn't told me why he dislikes the song, I just got repremanded by him for singing it once after an Evocation.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:06 pm
ElitistPretzelEater
Kayle_Leoven
ElitistPretzelEater

Oh, no. Thanks for the protection, but I'm not a fluff bunny. I can't be, I'm not Pagan. I'm here to ask questions and learn and the best way I do that is to be cynical and call people whackos. blaugh

Well, in that case...

Personally if I were you I'd stick with just one branch that is mostly mainstream (Wicca?) and ask questions about just that, I'm sure a local Druid's head would explode if you tried to ask him alot of questions about other Pagani branches.

Let me be an example: I know my ways around Gardnerian Wicca, but do you think I know about Alexandrian, Ecletic, or Trinitarian? And those are Wiccan too!  

Kayle_Leoven

A Bandit Queen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:17 pm
Kayle_Leoven
ElitistPretzelEater
Kayle_Leoven
ElitistPretzelEater

Well, in that case...

Personally if I were you I'd stick with just one branch that is mostly mainstream (Wicca?) and ask questions about just that, I'm sure a local Druid's head would explode if you tried to ask him alot of questions about other Pagani branches.

Let me be an example: I know my ways around Gardnerian Wicca, but do you think I know about Alexandrian, Ecletic, or Trinitarian? And those are Wiccan too!

eek I think I have a lot to learn.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces