Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Tech Support Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loyalty

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:09 pm
Erec tion
Feety
Erec tion
Same thing happens to me. See, I forgot my pin, and when I try to type a number on the keyboard for a new key, the soft keyboard pops up, and it says " Try choosing a valid pin ". Any suggestions? gonk sweatdrop

*slightly confused by your question*
Try emailing wizet, they can reset your pin to somthing random.

Please be sure to include the propper info:

Last Name:
Birthday:
Answer to security question #2:
wizet's e-mail? sweatdrop

Here is the link =]

http://www.mapleglobal.com/WZ.ASPX?PART=/Support/ContactUs  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:20 pm
iOggy
[.Guacamole.]
For some reason, maplestory won't start for me. It loads past the gameguard thing, then says there's some sorta error. I can't find anything on the site about it either.

Tell us exactly what the error message says. 3nodding

Unable to connect to the login server.

Either you are not online or Maplestory is going through a server check. please check the mapelstory homepage for more information.

I've been getting this SAME message for TWO FREAKING WEEKS. scream  

S0v13t Mudk1p

Tormented liberation

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:16 pm
Well, solve this problem , the new question system is confusing , when you finish a wuest it says " REWARD!!" and "EXP!! 30exp" and I never was given s**t. How can I solve that problem...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:21 pm
i have to use buttons i wanna use keyboards its faster.  

losuh

Antique Nickel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:48 am
Yeah, I kind of figured that I should've posted here, but no one, like, ever checks this thread. Sho I decided to post a new thread. >.<
I would go away If I got it answered.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:45 pm
MS keeps shutting down on me in the middle of a game. -.-; It's so friggin annoying. Then I won't be able to restart the game due to some error (something about Gameguard is still left on--I go to Task Manager to attempt to turn it off, but I don't know what the filename is) unless I restart my computer.  

Winged Spirit

phillipo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:51 pm
[.Guacamole.]
iOggy
[.Guacamole.]
For some reason, maplestory won't start for me. It loads past the gameguard thing, then says there's some sorta error. I can't find anything on the site about it either.

Tell us exactly what the error message says. 3nodding

Unable to connect to the login server.

Either you are not online or Maplestory is going through a server check. please check the mapelstory homepage for more information.

I've been getting this SAME message for TWO FREAKING WEEKS. scream

That sounds like your firewall is interfering with it. sweatdrop If it's while you're starting it, and you're sure you're online.

Quote:
Well, solve this problem , the new question system is confusing , when you finish a wuest it says " REWARD!!" and "EXP!! 30exp" and I never was given s**t. How can I solve that problem...

Are you sure you aren't getting the reward? And is the quest being finished? You wont get the reward until you click "ok" but if you have no space in your inventory, then some quests wont be able to complete.

Quote:
MS keeps shutting down on me in the middle of a game. -.-; It's so friggin annoying. Then I won't be able to restart the game due to some error (something about Gameguard is still left on--I go to Task Manager to attempt to turn it off, but I don't know what the filename is) unless I restart my computer.

The disconnecting is usually due to your internet connection (Most likely your ISP's servers are hiccuping). I'm guessing you get those lame "invalid pointer" errors too, not sure what that's about. Something Gamegaurd thinks is happening.

But when you get kicked out, Gamegaurd will take a few seconds to close itself. It should close on its own, but if it wont close after several minutes then I'm not sure what to do from there.. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:26 pm
Quote:
The disconnecting is usually due to your internet connection (Most likely your ISP's servers are hiccuping). I'm guessing you get those lame "invalid pointer" errors too, not sure what that's about. Something Gamegaurd thinks is happening.

But when you get kicked out, Gamegaurd will take a few seconds to close itself. It should close on its own, but if it wont close after several minutes then I'm not sure what to do from there..
Ah, I see. In the error that I mentioned above, it would be my entire game shutting down. But now, I keep getting disconnected literally every 2-5 mins and get taken back to the login screen. *sighs*

Nah, Gameguard won't shut off automatically for me. sad I've tried running the program an hour later, but it won't work unless I restart.

Edit: Okay, now sometimes Gameguard will turn off automatically. smile  

Winged Spirit

Lillian Ashe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:26 pm
lilkhmaigurl
i have to use buttons i wanna use keyboards its faster.

If you're talking about entering the PIN, they do that so it's harder for anyone to be hacked because of key-loggers.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:48 am
I was going to say.. I do constantly get disconnected from the server late at nights. Prehaps my server does not like me. v_v;  

Clover Blossom

Aged Gaian

10,625 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Feeder 50

Amor Fati

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:28 am
[quote="[.Guacamole.]"[For some reason, maplestory won't start for me. It loads past the gameguard thing, then says there's some sorta error. I can't find anything on the site about it either.

I'm having this same problem, except that I'm not even getting an error message. I know that I have my firewall turned off, and for the past three days MS has been working fine. Since I've started to start it this morning all I've been doing is trying to get the gameguard system to retry getting its update (yes, I did try rebooting).

Should I just wait for an hour or so and try again?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:00 pm
After choosing my character the screen shuts down and says LACK OF MEMORY OR CAN'T CONNECT TO SERVER. I know I have enough memory so why does it say I don't?  

eliku

Nirk42792

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:00 am
I can't get my patcher to work and the manual doesn't work either. It says there was an error and I should install the new version. But when I click the link it is always off line. (page not displayed thing)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:17 am
Winged Spirit

I used to get that alot.
When that would happen, all I did was at the bottom right, click the little < arrow to the left of the time, and all the things would show. The shield thingy would appear, and then immediatly disappear. Then I could get back on. ^_^ Maybe thatll work for you?  

A Rusty Nail

Eevie Argonis

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:48 pm
hi guys I have a question regarding Taiwanese MS..if any of you here have tried it...

Um well I decided to install TMS onto my laptop (since it looks interesting compared to mapleglobal), made an account and sucessfully intall everything but couldnt get the game to start because it says:

This client can be executed only in Traditional Chinese code-page

So does anyone know how I can install the code or get the game to work? greatly appreciate it if anyone can help. crying  
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff