Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
^_^ Trying this Again Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ligand

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:26 am
9/21/2010

I woke up this morning, got on the scale and I weighed 152.2 pounds sad . Then I showered and all that nonsense. I ate a fiber one bar and then went to do some hw. I went to poop D: a little bit later and then weighed myself again (I kinda weigh myself obsessively crying ) . I was at 150.1 lol. I guess I took a 2 pounds D ....D:< lol. BMI : 24.2

Im going to play some ddr now wink

calories intake is currently at 130 >D will up it very very soon since im HUNGRY.

Activia + prune juice + prenatal vitamin + somecheeeeeeesee

For lunch I had spaghetti with tomato sauce, squash, and oyster mushrooms. I also had peppermint tea and banana

For dinner ehh I have activia, kellog's fiber + bar, and 3 prunes. >_< . Stir fried ramen + veggies.

Total Calories Today : Sitting around 1300-1600 . >D  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:38 am
9/22/2010

This morning I had Activia, Shrimp and broccoli . It ended up being around 400 calories ( i had some juice that was pure sugar lol and a cheese D: )

Wooot just weighed myself and I'm at 149.4! =D Yay!

Going to eat a fiber 1 bar now :3

Oh, I feel bad. I went out with my mom and had a kid's meal from long john silvers. I think it's around 600 calories.

I'm at 1,150 calories atm.

I just did DDR, it said I burn 206 calories though I dont really know about the accuracy of that.

Dinner was 400 calories. Shrimp + Peas + brown rice + carrots  

Ligand

Ligand

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:57 am
9/23/2010

For breakfast I had a fiber one bar, activia, and some prune juice. I also had a few grapes and a bit of cheese.

So 140 + 70 + 180 + 30 + 100 = 520 calories.

I played DDR later and supposedly burned 106 calories.

For lunch I had a fillet of baked whiting, I used olive oil so I think it was around 220 calories. Delicious. im probably going to have a few grapes too.

Had another fish fillet + shrimp and broccoli...
I'm estimating around 300 calories.

I had mochi frozen yogurt with almond and peanuts. I think it was around 400 calories worth =[ I cant be sure. Their site doesn't provide much nutritional information so it's safe to say i wont be going there anytime soon.

I also had a fiber one bar before lab : 140 calories

XD I had more fish and a salad
(40 for the salad dressing, 140 for the fish, 35 for the carrots, not sure how many calories are in lettuce so lets say 50? lol )

Going to do some exercise now smile then crash.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:07 am
9/24/2010

I had prune juice, activia and fiber one bar for breakfast.

100 + 70 + 140 = 310 calories
I did some ddr afterwards but not a lot.

Later I ate a kiwi, ramen + peas + carrots + shrimp.

190 + 60 + 40 + 35 = 325 calories.

I also had some silk = 100 calories.

So far : 735 calories  

Ligand

Ligand

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:21 pm
9/26/2010

I just got home from Tallahassee ( went to visit my friend) . The first thing i did when i got home was run to the scale to see if I had gained any weight. It said 150.0 so i'm guessing I didnt do so horribly.

Hmm what else? I'm getting surgery Wednesday :[, removing my gallbladder. I won't be able to exercise for about 6 weeks..which sucks, so i'll just have to try my best to control my diet.

Today I had a cheesy bean and rice burrito sad , a cheese wedge with some triscuits, a mini banana, and i believe thats all. So i'm sitting around 600 calories. I'll certainly eat more later.

I had 2 servings of pizza rolls , activia light, one of those laughing cow wedges, sugar free jello, and a popsicle.

That puts me around 1,250 calories for today. :O  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:50 pm
Good luck with your surgery! By not being able to exercise, do you mean intense workouts like jogging or most forms of movement? Because even walking (not too fast) for a mile or two can still help, even if it's not the intensity you're used to.
Travel can also make eating healthily difficult - it's important to not get too discouraged over choices that only happen occasionally and aren't a part of your regular routine.  

Euthanasia Phase

Ligand

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:19 pm
9/30/2010

This is my first post since my surgery. My surgeon said everything went well smile , so i'm guessing i'll be right as rain pretty soon. The only set backs of this surgery is that it is difficult to move around much . I have to use a cane to walk =[. Hopefully, i'll regain my strength soon though and be back to exercising in no time.

I haven't eaten since Tuesday night, but my doctor says that is normal for someone who has had surgery in their abdominal area. My appetite should return by next week =] . I'll be drinking Gatorade until then.

@Hysterisches Zyanid: Thankyou for the well wishes =], I have been walking around a bit to prevent blood clots...but most of my time has been spent sleeping. The pain killers make me incredibly tired >.<; When i stop needing pain killers, i'll probably be able to take 30 minute walks without doing myself much harm. It will take awhile before I can get back to my usual DDR routine.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:33 am
10/4/2010

Today I weighed in at 146 pounds. I'm still suffering from post-op loss of appetite.

This morning i made an effort to eat some protein (shrimp( and some green peas. Im also drinking gatorade. =[. I cant wait for my appetite to come back.  

Ligand

Ligand

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:50 pm
10/7/2010

For breakfast I ate a mini snickers (80 calories) and had subway (6 inch veggie + juice box + apples) .

>.< For lunch i had 2 servings of pizza rolls (420 calories).

I just weighed myself and i'm at 146.2 pounds. =D Almost to my first goal.

At some point I had an activa light.

After lab D: I had a double cheeseburger from mcdonalds (440 calories)

So today I had around 1600 calories.

As far as exercise goes, I biked to and from lab. I may be bothered to play DDR later.

I biked home and had some prune juice and sugar free jello (~120)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:33 pm
10/9/2010

I played a lot of DDR today ;3. I'm also going to bike to my mom's house today. I've been kinda lazy about eating since i havent felt much like cooking.

For breakfast I had an activia, prune juice and 3 pizza rolls (all that was left in the bag...im not starving myself xD I definitely would have eaten more if i Had some). (280)

For lunch-ish I had one of those mini (80cal ) snickers and another activia light. I just..couldnt be bothered with cooking. I'm hoping my mom will have made me dinner when i bike to her house. (150)

-goes to weigh self-

Weighed in at 145.6 smile . Lookin good >D

Lol,2nd LUNCH XD. I had subway 6 inch veggie + apples + yogurt. I didn't eat all of the yogurt just dipped my apples in it. (~400)

>.> For dinner I had a toaster stroodle (T___T 180) , a bit of milk (~100), and at some point i had a piece of fried fish (200?). It would seem going home is bad for my weight xD.

I think i did about 400 calories worth of exercise today. Biking + DDR.  

Ligand

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:58 pm
Wow good job! Keep up the awesome work!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:07 pm
Taker of Worlds
thanks a bunch >D  

Ligand

A Touch of Evil

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:38 pm
Ligand
Taker of Worlds
thanks a bunch >D

I miss playing DDR. Which one are you playing? Max 2 was always my favorite but I really like extreme 2 as well.

**edit**
lol I forgot I already asked u previously which ones you have. And you said you owned extreme two. Kick the can is one of my favorites from that game.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:42 am
biggrin I also have supernova 2 now though xP!  

Ligand

Ligand

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:55 pm
10/11/2010

Hmm This morning I had sunchips for breakfast o-o -140

I bought some fruit snacks (195 calories lol)

>.< I also had a cheesey bean and rice burrito from taco bell crying - 490 calories

I had 20 oz of water while walking around campus

When I went home I had a lot of food xD .

Mini snickers (80)
Fish Fillet ( 140)
Sun Chips - 140
Laughing Cow Wedge with my sunchips - 35
A few sips of gatorade - ~40
2 dumplings - 108

So I ate around 1386 today. Hopefully I wont eat anything else.

Sun Chips again = 140
Laughing Cow - 35
Kiwi - 48
mini banana - 65
green beans -
seaweed - 30

1750~ D:

2 dumplings - 108

1858 >.< ;  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items