Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

She nodded and bowed. "Thank you."

Lita: She walked up in sailor form with a smile. "So there you two are."

Leo: "Hi." he said smiling as he saw Lita. Then looked back at Michelle and bowed back respectfully.

Lita nodded to Leo before looking at Michelle. "You should go ahead and transform. Gaia's already returned."

Michelle nodded and transformed. Her fuku of silver and gold to match her hair

Leo: How are you?" he asked smiling to Lita.

Lita:"I'm doing alright. How about you? Your patrols went well I assume?"

Leo: "Yes. Yours?" he asked.

Lita: "A couple of idiots but nothing I couldn't handle." She grinned before looking back at Michelle. "You should get going, you have a lot of ground to cover."

Michelle or Sailor Crystal Moon as she was called in senshi form nodded and bowed to the Jupiter royalty. "Yes of course. Good day to you both." With that she turned and headed off on her patrol  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:43 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Lita nodded to Leo before looking at Michelle. "You should go ahead and transform. Gaia's already returned."

Lita: "A couple of idiots but nothing I couldn't handle." She grinned before looking back at Michelle. "You should get going, you have a lot of ground to cover."

Michelle or Sailor Crystal Moon as she was called in senshi form nodded and bowed to the Jupiter royalty. "Yes of course. Good day to you both." With that she turned and headed off on her patrol

Leo: I'm glad." he said before waving to Crystal Moon. He then looked back at Lita. "How are the children today? I haven't seen them."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:39 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Leo: I'm glad." he said before waving to Crystal Moon. He then looked back at Lita. "How are the children today? I haven't seen them."

Lita: "Richard's probably in the lab somewhere and Rachel's guarding Small Lady on the moon."

Crystal Moon started close to the palace for her patrols first and gradually moved further away  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:12 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Lita: "Richard's probably in the lab somewhere and Rachel's guarding Small Lady on the moon."

Crystal Moon started close to the palace for her patrols first and gradually moved further away

Leo: He smiled and nodded. "I'm glad. Is there anything else I need to do today?" he asked.  

Raye Hamato

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:19 pm
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Leo: He smiled and nodded. "I'm glad. Is there anything else I need to do today?" he asked.

Lita: She shook her head. "No. Gaia apparently let us off but requested that we remain alert." She smiled  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:59 pm
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Lita: She shook her head. "No. Gaia apparently let us off but requested that we remain alert." She smiled

Leo: "I see. So, anything you'd like to do?" he asked.  

Raye Hamato

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:24 pm
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07

Lita: "Doesn't matter to me really. As long as it's something with you."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:57 pm
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

Leo: "Really?" he asked with a chuckle.  

Raye Hamato

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:14 pm
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

Lita: "Of course. Not like we've spent much time together as of late." she stepped forward and fingered the chain around his neck with the Jupiter symbol that she had given him long ago

As Crystal Moon moved closer to the city limits, her ears began to twitch  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:40 pm
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

Lita: "Of course. Not like we've spent much time together as of late." she stepped forward and fingered the chain around his neck with the Jupiter symbol that she had given him long ago

Leo: He smiled and wrapped his arms around her to pull her closer.  

Raye Hamato

Ruthless Phantom

10,600 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Popular Thread 100

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:56 pm
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

Lita: She smiled and kissed him

Crystal Moon turned as her ears picked up on something before heading in a different direction  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:06 pm
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

Crystal Moon turned as her ears picked up on something before heading in a different direction

Leo: He gently kissed her back.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:13 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

Lita: She pulled back with a smirk. "So what do you want to do my king?"

Michelle continued heading in the direction, her ears picking up clearly the sound of screams  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:16 pm
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

Michelle continued heading in the direction, her ears picking up clearly the sound of screams

Leo: he smiled and stepped back to take a bow. "I do believe that you are the main ruler so it would be up to you, My Queen, to decide." he said with a smirk as he continued to bow.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

dark_serena07
Crew

President Rabbit

10,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:24 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Nightwatcher Raphael H
dark_serena07
Raye Hamato
dark_serena07

Leo: he smiled and stepped back to take a bow. "I do believe that you are the main ruler so it would be up to you, My Queen, to decide." he said with a smirk as he continued to bow.

Lita: "So true but since we rule as equals, I thought it fair to get your opinion." She bowed as well, her feet positioned as if she were to prepared to turn and run

As Michelle neared the scene where she heard the screams from, she saw what appeared to be a portal  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff