Welcome to Gaia! ::

les/bii paradise

Back to Guilds

girls only 

Tags: lesbian/bi, girls only, yuri, Friends 

Reply les/bi paradise
i want to know just what dose it mean to you to be bi/lez Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My-Name-Is-Jinx

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:31 pm
kittyxrose
My-Name-Is-Jinx
kittyxrose
My-Name-Is-Jinx
ok.,I'm only 13 but i'm bi...I've kissed one boy and no girls..I would love to be in a relationship with some who cares about me but...I'm unloved by both sexes... cry
no your not you just have not found any yet but trust me you will just dont give up

you don't know me so how could you know?
your right i dont know ou but if you want i can get to know you as freinds
I'd like that  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:12 am
I'm 17 years old and I"m from the UK.. I have never felt very pretty and boys never asked me out because I'm very tall and very flat chested.. I finally came out when one of my friends showed me that I could like girls and now I just can't think of almost any other thing v///v. I really want to get to know people and if anyone can talk to me I would enjoy that^^.  

iLadyTsunade

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Contributor 150

My-Name-Is-Jinx

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:12 pm
iLadyTsunade
I'm 17 years old and I"m from the UK.. I have never felt very pretty and boys never asked me out because I'm very tall and very flat chested.. I finally came out when one of my friends showed me that I could like girls and now I just can't think of almost any other thing v///v. I really want to get to know people and if anyone can talk to me I would enjoy that^^.
PM me  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:20 pm
Hi! I'm 13 and well i'm confused, my old boyfriend who i wasn't so sure about, dumped me and now i feel like... well you know, and i need someone to talk to  

cutiematchmaker

My-Name-Is-Jinx

5,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:26 pm
cutiematchmaker
Hi! I'm 13 and well i'm confused, my old boyfriend who i wasn't so sure about, dumped me and now i feel like... well you know, and i need someone to talk to
you can talk to me  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:47 am
sure
My-Name-Is-Jinx
cutiematchmaker
you can talk to me

cutiematchmaker

Your Nightmares Angel

5,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:48 pm
hi.. im bi and i think ive finally found the right girl, but i dont know how to tell my family, any advice?
ohhh that isa tough one mmmmmmmidk  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:36 pm
i came out of the closet when i was thirteen. i was living in a small town in the southern town of misissippi and it was as hard as hell. when i got to my junir year in high school it became easier becuase i found more girls like myself. and now im in college, single, lesbian and ready to mingle smile
its all about accepting who you are and not standing down to anyone or letting anyone bring you down. your all beautiful and uniqu and those who cant accept you dont matter.  

_TimeLord_Lady_

2,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

destructioness

5,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:11 pm
Hi, I didn't really know I was bi until my boyfriend dumped me and one of my friends looked after me and I slowly began to like her more then a friend but sadly she just wanted to be friends. However we are closer then ever because of it. I haven't really found many girls with the same orientation towards girls, if any. But its fun going to an all girls school razz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:14 pm
i bet if i new of 1 in cali i would b***h at my parents till they transfered me in -_-  

xXxnel1289xXx

6,050 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

LickYouToDeath

Animated Browser

11,200 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:16 pm
yea  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:03 am
I'm have a bisexual clam here! 17 years old! Yes I've kissed a girl (obviously just one) and guess what?! I'VE NEVER HAD A BOYFRIEND! Funny right? Isn't supposed to be the other way? Well, at least is normal to have a boyfriend first and then a girlfriend but my story is kinda different. Yes, I've told my mom that I'm bi but she tells me to think about it, at least she's not rude with me...but dad? Dad's homophobic, big problem there, right? Not willing to tell him now of course XD Nice to meet you girls, feel free to talk to me and stuff. I love to make new friends.  

Luminius Lunaris

Shy Gaian

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Country Rain

6,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:48 pm
I'm an 18 year old bisexual. I like girls more. I am currently dating someone online and i love her to death. I have come out to pretty much all of my friends but I haven't come out to my family. I am scared to come out to my family although I think they would accept me I'm still nervous. My sister knows I'm bi though.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 2:00 pm
Hi. I'm Skylar. I am almost 14. I'm a lesbian. But what I call Futch. [ femme and butch. ]

I know 100% I am lesbian.. But I have some homophobes in my family. And they aren't hushed about it.

My mom is really accepting of gays. And pretty much knows, I told her I thought I was gay at 12. And then said bi, and went through a random patch of denial 2 months ago and said straight. She still asks me though.

I live in Belleville, MI.

People here aren't exactly quiet about whether they like you or not. And for the reason they don't like you they speak it.

I wanna come out. but I messed it up

Quirky Kawaii Skye

Lyndsa

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:10 pm
My-Name-Is-Jinx
ok.,I'm only 13 but i'm bi...I've kissed one boy and no girls..I would love to be in a relationship with some who cares about me but...I'm unloved by both sexes... cry

I would not worry too much!! You are so very young and thinking about other things!! I did not start dating (boys) until I was 14 and I did not start dating girls until I was 20.

To be honest I did not care so much about dating but did it because everyone else was. I was more interested in playing sports, getting good grades, and playing in the school band.

So, don't let people pressure you, be yourself and be patient. No point in rushing yet as you will find someone soon no doubt!

wink  
les/bi paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces