Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply Alternate
Backstory: To Be Named Later. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xena Trisha Princess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:29 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Yeeeeeah. You'd think, but I guess peeple figured there were more things to be afraid of than a bipolar ghost." he said chuckling. He then heard her mention the comic and nodded. "I'm sure he'd love it. I have been meaning to gather my own old collection and take it to him." he said before moving through the rift and into Haffa's. Once there, he'd wait for Xena on the other side.
"That's okay. Better to be loved than feared, right?" She said then nods. "I can bet he'd be jumping for joy at the collection." She then goes through the rift and into Haffa's. Once there, she takes a moment to look as her ears twitch.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:30 pm
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Yeeeeeah. You'd think, but I guess peeple figured there were more things to be afraid of than a bipolar ghost." he said chuckling. He then heard her mention the comic and nodded. "I'm sure he'd love it. I have been meaning to gather my own old collection and take it to him." he said before moving through the rift and into Haffa's. Once there, he'd wait for Xena on the other side.
"That's okay. Better to be loved than feared, right?" She said then nods. "I can bet he'd be jumping for joy at the collection." She then goes through the rift and into Haffa's. Once there, she takes a moment to look as her ears twitch.

Danni: He also looked around for his wife and maybe his sister or one of the turtles.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Xena Trisha Princess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:33 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: He also looked around for his wife and maybe his sister or one of the turtles.
"I'll go see if Mikey's in his room." She said before heading upstairs to Mikey's room.

The scent of spaghetti cooking fills the air, coming from the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:40 pm
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"I'll go see if Mikey's in his room." She said before heading upstairs to Mikey's room.

Danni: "Alright, Princess." he said before heading into the kitchen where he could smell the food. "Uh huh....Run away to Haffa's to cook and leave the poor dead guy back home to starve to...well...deader." he said with a chuckle.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Xena Trisha Princess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:43 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Alright, Princess." he said before heading into the kitchen where he could smell the food. "Uh huh....Run away to Haffa's to cook and leave the poor dead guy back home to starve to...well...deader." he said with a chuckle.
She could be seen cooking some spaghetti then her ears perk up from hearing Danni's voice. She then looks over her shoulder at him. "You are home, silly. At least you get a home-cooked meal." She said before going over to give him a hug and a kiss. "How have you been?" She asked with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She goes over to Mikey's room and knocks on the door. "Mikey? You there?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:11 pm
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She could be seen cooking some spaghetti then her ears perk up from hearing Danni's voice. She then looks over her shoulder at him. "You are home, silly. At least you get a home-cooked meal." She said before going over to give him a hug and a kiss. "How have you been?" She asked with a smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She goes over to Mikey's room and knocks on the door. "Mikey? You there?"

Danni: "You know what I mean." he said before walking over and wrapping his arms around her waist.

@Xena: Mikey: "Yeah. Come on in, Dudette."  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Xena Trisha Princess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:17 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "You know what I mean." he said before walking over and wrapping his arms around her waist.

She giggles a bit then wraps her arms around him. "How are things in the Ghost Zone?"

@ Mikey: She phases through the door with a smile. "Got you something." She said before showing him the comic. "It's the newest issue."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:27 pm
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She giggles a bit then wraps her arms around him. "How are things in the Ghost Zone?"

@ Mikey: She phases through the door with a smile. "Got you something." She said before showing him the comic. "It's the newest issue."

Danni: "Same old same old. Skulker's hunting, Box Ghost is aggrivating. Ember's singing. You know." he said with a shrug.

@Xena: Mikey: He gasped. "Ah! You are the coolest kitsune chick in the history of kitsune chicks!!" he exclaimed before jumping up from where he'd been sitting at a writing desk in his room and ran to where she was to give her a big hug.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Xena Trisha Princess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:30 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Same old same old. Skulker's hunting, Box Ghost is aggrivating. Ember's singing. You know." he said with a shrug.

@Xena: Mikey: He gasped. "Ah! You are the coolest kitsune chick in the history of kitsune chicks!!" he exclaimed before jumping up from where he'd been sitting at a writing desk in his room and ran to where she was to give her a big hug.
"Skulker still stalking you? Do we need to remind him who he's messing him?" She asked with a smirk.

@ Mikey: She smiles and hugs Mikey back. "Daddy said that he's got an old collection of comics that he wants to give to you."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:59 pm
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"Skulker still stalking you? Do we need to remind him who he's messing him?" She asked with a smirk.

@ Mikey: She smiles and hugs Mikey back. "Daddy said that he's got an old collection of comics that he wants to give to you."

Danni: "Now now, Beautiful. I said he was hunting. Didn't say he was hunting me." he said with a chuckle. "He knows better than to mess with a temperamental, stubborn kitsune's husband." he said with a wink before kissing her.

@Xena: Mikey: He smiled happily. "You guys are the best! What would I do if I didn't have you guys for friends?" he asked. "So besides getting comics, what have you been up to?" he asked.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Xena Trisha Princess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:05 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Now now, Beautiful. I said he was hunting. Didn't say he was hunting me." he said with a chuckle. "He knows better than to mess with a temperamental, stubborn kitsune's husband." he said with a wink before kissing her.

@Xena: Mikey: He smiled happily. "You guys are the best! What would I do if I didn't have you guys for friends?" he asked. "So besides getting comics, what have you been up to?" he asked.
She kisses him back. "Who's temperamental?" She raises an eyebrow.

@ Mikey: Xena: "Maybe have your brothers order comics for you?" She said with a chuckle. "I've been good. Just been practicing for the band. So where are your brothers and Raye?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:09 pm
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

She kisses him back. "Who's temperamental?" She raises an eyebrow.

@ Mikey: Xena: "Maybe have your brothers order comics for you?" She said with a chuckle. "I've been good. Just been practicing for the band. So where are your brothers and Raye?"

Danni: "Temperamental? Who said temperamental?" he asked with a nervous chuckle. "My beautiful, loving, caring, none ghost eating wife isn't temperamental. Not at all." he said grinning.

@Xena: Leo's probably meditating. Donnie's in his lab, and I think Raph took Raye out for some pizza." he said nodding. "For a persacom who doesn't have to eat to live, she sure can eat some pizza." he said with a laugh.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Xena Trisha Princess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:14 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: "Temperamental? Who said temperamental?" he asked with a nervous chuckle. "My beautiful, loving, caring, none ghost eating wife isn't temperamental. Not at all." he said grinning.

@Xena: Leo's probably meditating. Donnie's in his lab, and I think Raph took Raye out for some pizza." he said nodding. "For a persacom who doesn't have to eat to live, she sure can eat some pizza." he said with a laugh.
"You dork." She chuckles a bit, gently pushing him before going over to check on the spaghetti.

@ Mikey: "Makes me wonder who around here has the biggest appetite." She said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:17 pm
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

"You dork." She chuckles a bit, gently pushing him before going over to check on the spaghetti.

Danni: he laughed a little before sniffing the air. "Smells great. How much longer until it's ready?" he asked.

@Xena: Mikey: "I would have said me, but your Aunt Luna's friend Goku has me beat. Well it's between him and Serena. Sometimes even I can't keep up with their appetites." he said laughing a little.  

Nightwatcher Raphael H
Captain

Xena Trisha Princess

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:21 pm
Nightwatcher Raphael H
Xena Trisha Princess
Nightwatcher Raphael H

Danni: he laughed a little before sniffing the air. "Smells great. How much longer until it's ready?" he asked.

@Xena: Mikey: "I would have said me, but your Aunt Luna's friend Goku has me beat. Well it's between him and Serena. Sometimes even I can't keep up with their appetites." he said laughing a little.
She gives a wink. "Oh, it's ready now."

@ Mikey: She giggles a bit. "Though what about Aunt Luna's appetite?"  
Alternate

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas