junghoseok
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:16 am
User Image
User Image

Swear that I will see you someday
I have to find a way
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Miniori ran along behind his little sister, her small hand gripping his, as they ran into the city. Then with an oblivious laugh, she let go and ran to hide. Miniori, stood for a second watching her hide, and making a mental note so he could find her again. Then hid himself, wedging himself in a celler inside a wooden crate, along with little pieces of foam, but it got dark, and Miniori knew he couldn't come out of his spot. So he stayed there, all night, wearing his heart on his sleeve. Until morning dawned and he ran to find his sister, going to the exact spot she had hidden in, but she was gone. Miniori felt panic wash over him, a panic so intense, he had never felt anything like it. He wandered the city until he could no longer, calling for her until his throat gave out.

Miniori walked down a long street, calling in a meager voice for his sister, he waited for the silence that he had grown used to hearing for a reply, it didn't change this time, he knew it wouldn't. His feet aked, the muscles in his legs threating to just stop. He watched the sky as well as searching, he was against time itself, this game was one he didn't want to play anymore. He gripped the worn out teddy that his sister was so fond of, the fur on the one paw that Miniori always held was scabby and falling off in some parts, Miniori payed no attention, he would find his sister, and return Mr. Dibbs to her when he did, he didn't care what the price he had to pay was. He was certain he would find her.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

To show you I care
Even if you're not there

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:45 am
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Now dance, ********, dance
Man, he never had a chance
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Peeking her eye's around the corner, Yano searched hard, Night and day for her friend. It was a big abandoned city, so she could be anywhere. With her mask shifted to the top right of her head, in a slanted position, as she smirked, bearing her little fangs. She Kitsune like fangs, and features, but no tail and no ears, but what she did have, was a strong sense of smell and sharp fangs. Being in the town, made her sense of smell wobbly and hard to track, and since she didn't have anything of her friend, that would remind her of the scent she was hopelessly lost. She shuffled cautiously around the corner fully aware, that nothing was there, she just liked to play along with the whole being a ninja act. A strong smell of beef floated in her direction, and that got her excited. She looked up towards the turning dark sky and the smile dropped from her face.

Once the sky had been enshrouded by darkness she became a little bit scared. As when dark falls is when the demons come out to play. And that wasn't her favourite time of day. She stalked low, in the shadows, being cautious, of what might appear in front of her. Her mind froze as a large roar was let out, about half a mile away from her position. Letting out a squeal it sounded as if it was coming from behind her, she bolted up metal stairs, onto a roof top where she could see most of the city. Pacing herself, she hid upon the rooftop until she could at least sense it was safe for her to come out.

You’re gonna go far, kid
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

User Image  

-x W a t s o n
Captain

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

junghoseok
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:00 pm
User Image
User Image

I have to find a way

The sun started going down, and as it did so Miniori felt the same feeling of helplessness he felt everynight. Maybe if he just let the demons take him, he would find his sister? No. Thoughts like that would turn him crazy, his sister was safe, just hiding, and he would find her. Terror washed over him, as a true darkness fell over the city, he had to hide. He began running down the street, his maroon scarf fluttering behind him, he kept running and didn't stop until he came to the end and the option to go left or right. He looked up, and spotted a girl on the roof, looking up caused his mask to hit the back of his neck, and he grimaced, pulling it down over his face. Running to hide behind a stack of barrels, and screwing his eyes shut.

To show you I care
Even if you're not there

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:39 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Now dance, ********, dance
Man, he never had a chance
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Yano smiled at the sight of the boy. Hoping down off the roof, onto a ledge and her feet finally touching the ground, She wondered about looking for where he had gone. One minuet he was there and the next he wasn't. She chorused Hello?? are you there?? the town fell silent as she awaited a reply. A magnificent roar came out from behind her, as a shiver trickled up her spine and a buzz was sent through her body, Her head turning ever so slowly to peer over her shoulder. The clear alley way was there. Her heart started to pace itself again, as she bent over, clutching her knee's, taking deep breathes in and out, scared for her life. What sort of mess has she got herself into now. What was she thinking about starting the game.

Yano slid under a metal staircase, and around the side of a large building. She thought that the safest places where the places crowded with houses, unlike the shrines, which where single buildings far apart from each other. Her short attention span, didn't help much, and she always liked to fool around. Her memory clicked, and she remembered that boy that she had saw. Tilting her mask to place it over her face she ran off, in search for him, not knowing where he had gone too.

You’re gonna go far, kid
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

User Image  

-x W a t s o n
Captain

6,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

junghoseok
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:06 am
User Image
User Image

I have to find a way

Miniro tilted his mask up a bit, "I'm here.." he mumbled, then scrambled over the barrels, going to find another hiding spot. He began running to a small spot of light, when he realised something. He didn't have Mr Dibbs. He pulled the mask up on top of his head, then darted back to the barrels, throwing himself over them and grabbing the small, neglected teddy in a hurry, holding it close to him he jumped back over the barrels, and pulled the mask back over his face. He crouched in the small spot of light, hugging Mr Dibbs tightly. "I'm here" he called again, louder this time, not wanting to be alone anymore.

To show you I care
Even if you're not there

Literate Roleplay's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out