Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ҒȽɄȘҤ

Back to Guilds

An anime action/romance roleplay 

Tags: Anime, Romance, Action, Role-playing 

Reply OOC Forum
Before The Flush.- A behind the scenes look at there lives. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:33 pm
User Image

×÷·.·´¯`·)»Ⅹ♣ ɌȁŽž ♣Ⅹ«(·´¯`·.·÷×

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝.........."Dammit all!" Razz cursed as he looked at the empty parking lot and growled as he wheeled the 370z into a shadow. Razz quietly opened the door so not to wake Amy who was curled up and breathing softly. Razz sat on the hood of the z and watched as a Dodge viper cruised by the drive barley visible from the tinted windows and from what Razz could see the drive took no note of him. Razz looked up at the sky and laid down on the car his legs hanging over the end of the hood and closed his eyes letting a cold breeze take Razz off. when he heard a little girl from across the street yell to her brother that was lagging behind while playing with a action figure "Jaydon hurry up!" the little girl called as the two ran off "Jaydon??" Razz thought for a minute before taking out a small notebook and writing the name down next to another name.Before closing the notepad, "Why is it i can remember everything but my real freaking name!!!" Razz thought with a sigh as he heard a familiar engine and looked to his left to see the viper go by... again. ..........❞

..........To Be Continued
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image
۞"`·.·•☣ҀθʟʟΊᾑ™☣•·.·´"۞
█████Loading: 88%...█████

Collin blew out a breath, and watched it float away in a little steam cloud. The day was growing colder, and a thick gray covered the sky. He tucked his hands in his red hoodie pocket and turned into an alley. Collin had followed his target, a girl he had known for a long time, here to San Jose. What Adrian was doing in the ghettos he couldn't begin to guess. She's a smart girl. Tough. He thought, One would think she'd stay in the rich neighborhoods; out of trouble. Collin was on recruiting duty for the dealer. The seven of diamonds had been killed in the last mission and the dealer didn't like to wait for replacements.

Someone was in the alley. Collin stopped for a second before recognizing the black 370z. "Razz." He quietly greeted the man who was lying on his car hood, slowly approaching him. A girl was curled up asleep in the backseat. "Your call, no doubt." He assumed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
〔you'd have to walk aтɦӧʊșαɴɗ мϊʟєș in my shoes.〕

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:00 pm
User Image

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝.........."Well, it's about freaking time." Razz said standing up and putting is left hand in his back pocket as he approached Collin. "Not my kill, the dealer hand picked her." Razz nodded at Amy. "He's been searching for pedigree lately, i guess us later generation are giving him too much trouble " Razz smiled smugly "But don't get me wrong, i don't mind training a cupcake like her." he looked up at Collin "And what about you?." Razz said noting that Collin came alone, "Tap tap." the sound of some one tapping on glass reached Razzes ears as he looked over his shoulder to see Amy sitting up and looking at him as she motioned that the door was locked.. from the outside. Razz smiled at Amy and nodded, not making a move to open the door..........❞

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:13 pm
User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║

ⒻⓂⓁ`·» »-(¯` Ⓐmy Ⓚristen´¯)-»ⒻⓂⓁ

❝.."What!?" Amy said as she saw Razz smile and just look from where he was talking to some other guy with raven hair and from what Amy could see he had the lightest blue eyes she'd ever seen. "Razz open the door. it's not funny." Amy said as she pulled the handle again only hearing a click of the locked door as Razz just grinned in amusement. Amy glared at him. Then cocked her head and gave him the kicked puppy face. Razz sighed and shook his head as he gave in and walked over unlocking the door. "Works magic." Amy said jumping out of the car and turned to the raven-hair guy and immediately feeling her shyness kick in she walked back to Razz following him from behind ..❞

.....to be continued

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:20 pm
User Image
⋘αdʀιαη⋙
▄︻┻┳═一 ❤`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••.¸¸.•´´¯`•´❤ 一═┳┻︻▄

Adrian watched. A dark car was in the alley now, and three people with their backs turned. She unlocked the door and opened it slowly. The butterfly knife was in easy reach.

...to be continued.

•b•u•l•l•e•t•f•o•r•яєяυм•m•y•v•a•l•e•n•t•i•n•e•

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:27 pm
User Image

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝..........Razz rolled his eyes when Amy hid behind him "Hey you wouldn't happen to know anyone with a viper would you?" Razz said looking at Collin as he heard some one in the alley. Razz slowly reached for his weapon that was tucked into his jacket. ...........❞

User Image

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:31 pm
User Image
۞"`·.·•☣ҀθʟʟΊᾑ™☣•·.·´"۞

"No need to be scared sweetheart,"Collin said with an amused smile. "We're the only thing dangerous around here."He gave Amy a head to toe once-over and lifted his gaze back to Razz. Collin turned towards the viper that had stopped. "That," He referred to the blue car,"Is my catch."When The car didn't move nor did anyone get out, Collin looked at Razz confidently."She'll come. She's streetwise as a fox but she's damned curious to." He said with a chuckle.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image

ⒻⓂⓁ`·» »-(¯` Ⓐmy Ⓚristen´¯)-»ⒻⓂⓁ

❝..Amy felt her head go light, that was a bad - boy and Amy was a sucka for guys with charm! "Oh." she said pulled from her though as Razz stepped in front of her when the car pulled up..❞

.....to be continued

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:40 pm
User Image

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝..........Razz glanced at Collin and smiled "Fox,for the bait i like this gal already." Razz said letting go of his weapon, it was only a girl anyway...........❞

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:57 pm
User Image
⋘αdʀιαη⋙

Adrian walked into the alley and spotted the red sweatshirt immediatly. So thats what I saw..hm. She stepped forward, nervously, and then was more confident when she saw there was another girl there. Most likely they weren't going to rape and murder her. Adrian stopped thirty feet behind their backs with a little gasp. Collin? She jogged the rest of the way and grabbed his hand "What the hell are you doing here?!" She hissed angrily.

...to be continued.

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:01 pm
User Image
۞"`·.·•☣ҀθʟʟΊᾑ™☣•·.·´"۞

Collin grinned wildly. "I wanted my jacket back." He peeled off his sweatshirt showing some ripped muscles under a black T-shirt and tossed the crimson red garment to Adrian. "Trade?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝..........Razz's eyes lit up when he saw the girl but didn't say anything so not to blow Collins cover, this girl did look street smart, probably some thing Razz would have to teach Amy, but one thing was for sure this girl looked like she'd been around and that she was cut out for a higher position, unlike Amy who was more two material. but Amy still had some benefits,anatomy,personally changes, and being able to seduce anyone if she had too, hell, the puppy face made Razz unlock the door. Razz glanced at Amy for a second, "I bet she can play more than innocent." Razz looked at the girl again then back to Collin who looked like the girls presence was like Angelina Jolie in a bikini...with a bottle of coconut oil to top it off, "not good," Razz thought as he glanced at the girl then back to Collin, the Dealer was the only one allowed to play the cards...........❞

User Image

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image
⋘αdʀιαη⋙

Adrian handed him his jacket and sighed. "Fine then." She pulled on the sweatshirt only because she would have frozen without it. Adrian looked up at Razz and her eyes darkened out of temper. "Who are you?" She asked with an attitude.

...to be continued.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:07 pm
User Image

☯Ţhe Ýang Ƀrother☯

❝..........Razz lifted his chin up at the girls temper "Razz, and theirs no need for the attitude kitty." Razz said annoyed, but with a slight smile before turning back to Collin ...........❞

User Image

Splendid Nonsense
Captain

Sora Nightwhisper
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:11 pm
Ҁrimʐon

"Hm." Adrian grunted moodily and looked back over to Collin as well.

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

OOC Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces