Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply :~Role playing:~
Kindan no Kajitsu (Forbidden Fruit || 1x1 SasuNaru rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SHlZUCHAN

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:37 pm
User Image
___ αɾ ʉтɵ ___

Ῑ'₥ ġɵΐɴġ тɵ ʙɾΐɴġ ўɵʉ ʙαćк...

Naruto thought about how his mind could have gotten weaker and he bit down on his confidence. The blond didn't know how to feel about the small trail of questions Sasuke had asked him only seconds ago.
Watching and listening to every inch in steps Sasuke had taken toward him only made him tense up even more. Naruto knew in his mind and in his heart that he still had strong feelings for Sasuke and always would. Meeting up with Sasuke now only urged on those feelings more.
Feeling Sasuke's aura beside him and looking down at him with that Uchiha smirk only made him feel worse.
"Does that bother you Sasuke? Yes, I do think about you quite a lot. You cross my mind everyday." What Naruto had just said out loud was the truth, and he knew it. He couldn't bring himself to lie about it either.

...Ῑ'ʟʟ ɴεѷεɾ ʟεт ўɵʉ ġɵ.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:50 pm
-Nyu- Nya-chan
Important rp aspects for today's rp day

Time:
12|| 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11

am || pm

Sunrise || Midday || Sunset || Midnight

Day/Month:
Rp day: 1

Sunday || Monday || Tuesday || Wednesday || Thursday || Friday || Saturday

1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 || 18 || 19 || 20 || 21 || 22 || 23 || 24 || 25 || 26 || 27 || 28 || 29 || 30 || 31

January || February || March || April || May || June || July || August || September || October || November || December

Events:
-Sasuke's birthday in 3 days
-Midsummer festival in the Hi no Kuni (west towards Ta no Kuni [also where Orochimaru's village/compound is]) started this week. Ends next week.

Other notes:
-Jiraiya and Naruto are in the Hi no Kuni's country side at the moment.
-They are just north of the town that is holding said festival.
-Orochimaru's compound isn't that far from the borders of Ta no Kuni.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(( All important things will go in a box like this. There will be a new box each rp day. Look out for extra notes inside of a post that has this border or for events pertaining to your specific characters. This makes things more lively. If you get an idea for an encounter, you can ooc chat it before doing it so that I know what's going on. ))
(( Also, I want our first encounter to be at this festival if you don't mind. ))

((hey are you feeling alright? haven't heard from you in a while <3))  

SHlZUCHAN

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:06 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXȘɑșʉҟε

Ðɵ ɴɵт ɢεт ΐɴ мў ѡɑў...

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Sasuke's smirk stayed the same, though it deepened the meaning in his eyes, causing them to close a bit. He stared at the blonde and then moved closer, forcing him to back up into the wall behind him. The raven haired boy could just feel the tension being given off from the blonde. Yes, this is what he loved about messing with his old friend. He loved the control that he had over situations, loved the power he had over this boy before him. Whether his deeper emotions played any role in what he did, was another matter. But in the mean time, the Uchiha merely toyed with the blonde.
"Every day, huh?" he said in an almost whisper. "Still trying to find a way to get me back, I assume." he said matter of factly.

...Ῑ đɵ ɴɵт ѡΐșћ тɵ ћʉɾт ўɵʉ.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:31 pm
User Image
___ αɾ ʉтɵ ___

When Naruto was backed up into that cold concrete wall, he knew Sasuke was trying to take control of the situation. With his stern face, he stared into Sasuke's deep dark pupils.
Sasuke's whisper made the blond chill, his cheeks slightly starting to blush with anger. He felt like Sasuke was simply mocking him by overpowering him with his darkness over Naruto's light.
"Yes, everyday...I always think of ways to get you back Sasuke...I just can't help it. Sasuke, you're my best and closest friend."
Naruto swallowed again, he then got the guts to quickly reach out his hand and then rip off the kitsune mask covering the rest of Sasuke's face.
Getting a full glimpse of the raven's face he longed to get sight of once again. The mask fell across the dirt floor, as Naruto's eyes never strayed from Sasuke's.

SHlZUCHAN

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:02 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXȘɑșʉҟε

Ðɵ ɴɵт ɢεт ΐɴ мў ѡɑў...

The smirk instantly disappeared when Sasuke's mask was whisked off of his face. His eyes widened for a fraction of a second and then narrowed, his lips pursing.
"I thought I severed that bond a year ago." he said blankly as clouds began to roll in. They were big, fat, vast and dark-thunder storm clouds.
"Why do you insist on hanging onto broken strings?" he asked, leaning over the blonde, his hair dangling over the edges of his face. After a bit of silence, murmurs of crowds outside the alleyway were heard moving away and into the buildings, fearing the oncoming storm. A few rain drops began to fall. They were big and quite warm. A flash of lightning flared over head just before the sky began pouring rain down. Because of how Sasuke had positioned himself, he took most of the water beating while mostly Naruto's feet and the bottom of his kimono got wet. All the while Sasuke stared at the blonde, watching him silently.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:23 pm
User Image
___ αɾ ʉтɵ ___

Naruto could sense the darkening of the clouds and the sky. It seemed like Naruto's whole world darkened every moment he spent with Sasuke. Like his evil aura urged on his soul to cur-come to darkness. Though he would never let that happen, he couldn't help but think of something like this within the minutes that passed by.
Hearing those words again, about bonds made Naruto's eyes close, "No. Never...never will I let that bond be broken...I won't allow it." His words felt like they were breaking into puzzle pieces as he spoke them.
"Don't lecture me about broken strings Sasuke. You should know me well enough that I...I'd always hang onto them."
Feeling Sasuke's soft hair fall in his face, only made his blushing anger go redder.
Naruto stared at the raven before him, also him watching silently.

SHlZUCHAN

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:04 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXȘɑșʉҟε

Ðɵ ɴɵт ɢεт ΐɴ мў ѡɑў...

Sasuke didn't care much for Naruto's angry words seeing as he wasn't doing much to back up what he said. He cared more about how much this position was hurting his back. Shifting his weight (annoyed by the fact that his robes were heavier from the rain) Sasuke planted his feet firmly in the ground and was about to move himself away when he noted the mask on the side of Naruto's head. Being oddly gentle (though he didn't notice it) the raven haired boy removed it and then tossed it to the side, placing both his forearms on the wall beside the blonde. He never once removed his gaze from those blue orbs except for the split second that he noted the mask. Yes, leaning on the building was much more comfortable. He could've just left and found someplace dry but-
Something compelled him to stay. It wasn't the usual compelling feeling-the instinct feeling he got when he was training or his life was in danger or he was on guard-but a sort of odd sensation that, curiously, he followed. The want to see his old friend was still there. Though it should have been since it had only been a year since their last encounter. Another flare of lightning and Sasuke saw the blush.
His old cocky signature "Sasuke" smirk came back.
"You're blushing..." he said lowly. "Why is that?" he asked, leaning in closer, curious to see what Naruto's reaction would be, his devilish smirk still plastered on his pale face.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:30 pm
User Image
___ αɾ ʉтɵ ___

Naruto flinched to how Sasuke got so close and to how gentle he took the mask away from his head. It felt very strange having his very own rival this up close and even gently reaching his hands out to him.
The blond's heels edged up against the wall, and rubbed up against with each other in nervousness.
The rain pelted down on his and Sasuke's heads in liquid that ran down the cheeks of Naruto's face. His eyes twinkling, up at Sasuke's eyes in the moonlight.
Not caring about the mask that was now tossed away, he also had been feeling this odd sensation.
When Sasuke noticed Naruto's blush across the bridge of the blond's nose, it made him angrier. Closing his sparkling eyes tight, Naruto then pushed Sasuke completely away from his as fast as his hands could do so, "I don't know! I...I...don't know...this feeling...!" He shouted and then stood his ground, his feet tensing on the dirt ground in his sandals.
"Stop messing with me Sasuke! I've just about had it!" He yelled shaking his head side to side, the blush on his face hadn't seized.

SHlZUCHAN

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXȘɑșʉҟε

Ðɵ ɴɵт ɢεт ΐɴ мў ѡɑў...

Sasuke wasn't surprised by Naruto's reaction. Messing around with the kid was always something he loved to do and each and every time since they were kids he would do it long enough to see how far he could go before the blonde would blow up. It was to tease the boy, but it was also fun to see how far he could push him. Somehow, it made Sasuke feel a bit better inside knowing that no matter how much Naruto yelled or got mad at him, he always stuck by. Maybe that was what he was doing with leaving Konoha-the big test. Somewhere deep down he wasn't severing-that was a lie to himself. It was just a test like all the others.
Slowly, his old smirk faded and the glimmer of old Sasuke left, replaced by the new more cold one. He didn't take to kindly to being shoved away. Roughly, he grabbed Naruto wrists and pushed the blonde backwards into the wall, pinning both of Naruto's hands above him. A small growl escaped his lips and he opened his mouth to say something, but then closed it. Instead, Sasuke roughly planted his lips on Naruto's and parted the blonde's lips with his tongue, assaulting his mouth with his tongue, wondering the whole time what the <********> he was doing. This was completely and utterly unlike him. But he was doing it. And in an alley none the less.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:26 pm
User Image
___ αɾ ʉтɵ ___

Naruto could remember all the times when Sasuke and him were younger, fighting over very stupid things and others weren't so stupid but rather, precious.
What was happening now, was nearly unbelievable. He was astonished that Sasuke was taking such a daring action that his eyes were wide open.
With his hands locked up above his forehead, he felt faint when Sasuke's tongue touched his soft lips. His blush rising to a heated blood rush. His knees then falling limp to the action, and his ankles also wanting to give out. Yet he stood there locked up against the wall by Sasuke's body unable to move.
Naruto knew Sasuke, and he knew that this was probably the first time Sasuke would try and do something like this. It was almost unthinkable. He could remember then that this was not their first kiss but their second. Even though it was so long ago, accidental and quick, he remembered that spark from what happened in the academy. He could remember that stupid kid's face who pushed Naruto into Sasuke's lips that day. He felt absolutely disgusted afterward but now, for some oddball reason it felt, different.

SHlZUCHAN

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:56 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXȘɑșʉҟε

Ðɵ ɴɵт ɢεт ΐɴ мў ѡɑў...

Slowly, Sasuke broke the one sided kiss between him and the blonde before him, heat rising off of his own now red cheeks. As he opened his eyes, his first sight was of Naruto before him in his weakened state. He didn't have the head to even think of making fun of the blonde this time. Sasuke's breath was harder after their kiss. He felt strange, very very strange and something stirred in him seeing Naruto in that sort of state. Something down-
Sasuke's head bent down by Naruto's ear.
"Speak of this to no one." he growled, but it didn't have as much threat in it as earlier. Slowly, he let go of Naruto's wrists just as another flash of lightning hit and a large boom of thunder roared. As he pulled up the hood of his cloak, Sasuke backed away, watching the blonde for a few more brief moments before zipping off back to Orochimaru's.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image
___ αɾ ʉтɵ ___

When Sasuke's and Naruto's lips had finally parted, the blond felt even more hazy and limp from the start of the kiss. Not understanding Sasuke at all and his intentions and not understanding his own emotions.
Breathing rather heavy, his head felt dizzy. Sasuke's last words made Naruto want to smack Sasuke so hard that he'd regret it. When Sasuke left, Naruto really wanted to dash off after the raven, but he couldn't. He was too embarrassed really, and he felt like he would see Sasuke sometime soon again.
He fell to his knees, against the rock hard concrete wall. His back lying against the cold bricks. His eyes looking up to the raining heavens, while he felt weak.
When he got some energy back, he then noticed that Sasuke's kitsune mask was still on the dirt floor, along with his own mask as well. Getting on his feet, he picked them both up and held them close.

He needed to get back to the Inn that he and Jiraiya were staying at for the next few days, he was sure that the old geezer was wondering what happened to him. Though Naruto felt like keeping the encounter he had with Sasuke a secret. Not just because of what Sasuke had mentioned, but because he felt it wasn't right to make the old perv worry even more about his pupil.
On his feet, he got his bag and then scurried through the rain down the streets to find his Master.

SHlZUCHAN

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXȘɑșʉҟε

Ðɵ ɴɵт ɢεт ΐɴ мў ѡɑў...

The further and further Sasuke got from where he and Naruto had been in together last, the worse the feeling there got. He ached-oh god why-and it was so uncomfortable. Thank god it was raining. His hood fell away from his face but by now people were inside. That and his mind was too fuzzy to care if someone saw him right now. The rain felt good on his hot and red face. He thought leaving was the right thing to do but apparently no matter where he went or what he did nothing helped him.
Slamming open the door to Orochimaru's, Sasuke grunted the whole way down the hall, uncaring that he left the place wide open. Immediately after turning the first corner he ran into Kabuto who, not surprisingly, looked peeved.
"Where have you-"
"Shut the <********> up, four eyes. I am not in the mood."
he growled and gave Kabuto the death glare, glad that the hall ways down here were mostly black and he wore all black clothing. A shocked looked came over the silver haired shinobi's face but then left as quickly as it came. Sasuke wasted no time-he didn't stop walking at all-and kept on going to his room.
"You left the door open!"
"Close it yourself!"
he called back, then slammed his own bedroom door shut. As soon as he locked his door, the raven haired boy began tearing at the wet cloth that clung to his skin with such a furiosity, one would think he lost his mind. Sasuke sure thought he did so. Once every piece of clothing was removed from his body he stared down at his naked form in disgust and annoyance.
Why Naruto of all people?
One, he was a guy.
Two, he was his rival.
Three, he was trying to sever that bond.
Four, he was annoying.
Five, he whined too much.
Six, he was loud. Way too loud. And obnoxious. And played pranks too much and liked to joked around.
The more reasons that Sasuke listed off that he shouldn't be feeling this way about Naruto, the more he ached.
"Oh god..." he groaned in annoyance. "I cannot be gay..." he muttered to himself.
The raven haired boy threw himself onto his bed and then covered his eyes with his forearm, his body with a blanket. Biting his lower lip, he contemplated on what to do. He either rubbed it out or he hurt until it died off and that wasn't healthy.
Gingerly, Sasuke reached under the blankets.
'I can't believe I'm doing this.... What is wrong with me? Blood, getting hurt, now... Him. What next? I like being tied up?' He twitched, but not in the bad way, at that ******** just like that, his physical pain was over leaving him in mental agony.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:50 pm
User Image
___ αɾ ʉтɵ ___

Searching around for the INN that Jiraiya had instructed to his student, Naruto asked for directions and finally found where he had to go to.
His face was pure red everytime Sasuke's face flashed throughout his mind. He couldn't believe what Sasuke had done, "Why... I thought he hated me...?" The blond clenched his fists to his sides not understanding what was going through his mind.

When he got to the room of the hotel, he knocked on the door and the old Sage opened up the door to the blond student of his. "Naruto, what took so long? Off training without me? The festival had ended because of the rain."

Naruto thought of what to say, he definitely could not tell him that he met up with Sasuke and had a fight with him. "I...I just got lost and then finally found my way here that's all... I'm going to bed." Naruto said not exactly directing his eyes in Jiraiya's direction. He really just wanted to forget what had happened, but he knew he would always remember.
Stop thinking about it, stop thinking about him...
Why would he of all people try something like that, I'm not...gay...well not that I know of anyway. I never thought Sasuke would be like that, why would he show it after all these years anyway... he's so ******** complicated, stupid Sasuke.
Naruto thought with ignorant emotion painted on his face.

After a while of thinking he finally got to bed and slept, trying to forget best as he possibly could.

SHlZUCHAN

Dangerous Smoker

14,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hhymn

Mythical Demigod

15,150 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:16 pm
Important rp aspects for today's rp day

Time:
12|| 1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11

am || pm

Sunrise || Midday || Sunset || Midnight

Day/Month:
Rp day: 2

Sunday || Monday || Tuesday || Wednesday || Thursday || Friday || Saturday

1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6 || 7 || 8 || 9 || 10 || 11 || 12 || 13 || 14 || 15 || 16 || 17 || 18 || 19 || 20 || 21 || 22 || 23 || 24 || 25 || 26 || 27 || 28 || 29 || 30 || 31

January || February || March || April || May || June || July || August || September || October || November || December

Events:
-Naruto and Jiraiya have arrived back home to Konoha

Other notes:
-Sasuke has been following Naruto secretly

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

:~Role playing:~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff