Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N+][P-1x1] Fear Even Those Who Love You (playing) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How is the plot?
  Nice!
  Must be eliminated
View Results

Mercutio_the_clown

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:58 pm
"I don't know, Somuka," he sighed, answering honestly. "I'll have to find work the both of you can do, and I'll have to find some place for you and your brother to sleep that close together. Don't worry. It'll be better than that place." He glanced again in the mirror and quirked an eyebrow at Olan. "You two can relax. It'll be fine. I promise."

The drive to his house was actually fairly short. When they got there, he got out and opened the door for them, helping them out. "If you'll come with me, we'll get you settled in." He smiled gently at the siblings.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:43 pm
Somuka raised an eyebrow at the unusual kindness. She never knew there were kind slavers. "You're quite a strange person," she said, still giving the new owner the evil eye. "What do your slaves think of you? Do they like you in general? Or do they hate you? I just want to be sure you aren't acting."

Olan looked at his sister nervously. She was always skeptical. Every person who came by and dared to approach the siblings would be questioned by Somuka. Any unfavorable answer came with a punch to the face. The only exception was the former master, who could threaten Somuka if she even thought of inflicting pain on him.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Mercutio_the_clown

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:56 pm
Terence was taken off guard by the sudden and intense questioning. "Um... I'm not sure what they think of me. They seem to like me in general. I've never given them a reason to hate me. At least, I don't think I have. I can assure you I'm not acting. You're quite a skeptical girl, Somuka. It's such a shame. You seem so young."

He took a deep breath and led the way inside and down to the slaves quarters. "I think there's two rooms here that share a wall. You can take those two rooms. You will have to share a room with others, but it shouldn't be too crowded."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:46 pm
"I'm not incredibly young. I'm seventeen, just one year away from adulthood," Somuka said, crossing her arms. "Anyway, I don't know if my brother would be okay with us being separated. Back in the old man's residence, we at least stayed in the same room." She was unwilling to accept the separation, since that meant she couldn't see what was happening to her brother. If he was in danger, she might not be able to rescue him in time.

Olan reached out a hand to his sister's arm, shaking his head. "It's fine. I wouldn't mind staying in a different room," he muttered. "It's not like we can't see each other anymore, right?" He didn't want to give the new master a reason to dislike Somuka. It wasn't her fault she was so set on knowing what was in this new place.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Mercutio_the_clown

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:08 pm
"I can find a room that you can share. It would be just you two. I usually have a no mixed genders policy." He turned a corner to look for an empty room, feeling his patience being tested with the strong willed girl. After looking around for a few minutes, he found nothing. "I'm sorry. The two rooms is all we have. You'll both be perfectly safe there."

He led the way back to the two rooms and showed Olan to the boys' side and Somuka to the girls' side. "I'll let you get settled. Your work will begin at the end of the week. So, in three days."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:16 pm
Somuka let out a sigh of slight defeat. "I guess it can't be helped," she muttered, disappointed. "Are you sure Olan would be fine? What if he's bullied? I won't be able to protect him then." She wanted to be sure that her brother would be all right on his own. This would be his first time spending the night away from his sister, and he had yet to be able to care for himself.

"Please don't think I hate the whole arrangement or anything, but I'm just really protective of my brother," Somuka explained, putting a hand to her forehead. "Call it a brother complex if you must. I just want to be sure that nothing terrible happens to Olan."

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Mercutio_the_clown

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:46 pm
Terence smiled, any irritation he'd had a minute ago melting away. "I understand. I can promise you that everyone here will make you feel at home. No one should give you any trouble, and if they do, please tell me."

He waited for the siblings to go into their respective rooms before walking away, thinking about them and wondering how he was going to get them to realize that this place was safe. Olan looked like he jumped at everything and anything. Somuka was just the opposite. She looked like the fighter her old master had claimed her to be. He hoped she didn't start any fights with the other slaves.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:27 pm
Olan watched as the new master walked away, and then he looked at the room he should be staying in. After taking a peek inside, he could see it wasn't as bad as the old master's place. Actually, compared to the other room, the new one was rather luxurious. It was very hard to believe he and his sister were still slaves. If the old master had seen this, he probably would fall over dead from shock. That would have been a relief to everyone who had to live under his roof.

But he had yet to see everything and get used to it all. He couldn't help thinking something was going to go wrong or everything would disappear. This was just too good to be true, and in many cases something ended in a disaster. For all he knew, he was only dreaming and he would just wake up.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Mercutio_the_clown

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:52 pm
The next three days passed quickly. Terence left Olan and Somuka alone until the end of the week. At noon on the last day of the week, he called for Olan and Somuka. He'd finally decided what the two of them could do. Unfortunately, it meant separating the two, but hopefully, Somuka would be pleased with the arrangements.

Their old master had said that Olan couldn't lift a plow or do field work, so the ideal place for him would be in the house. Terence would have housework inside. Since Somuka was strong, tough, and commanding, he was putting her in the fields. He hoped they would be okay with these arrangements. Besides, he needed someone doing housework as he'd recently sold the best slave for the job.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:38 pm
The siblings had been told by someone that they were called, and thus they headed to where the master had called them to. After a few days of settling in and getting used to things, Somuka was more relaxed with the new place. Olan, on the other hand, hadn't really changed. He at least got used to sleeping without his sister in the same room, but other than that he remained the same.

Somuka knew the master was going to assign jobs for them. The only question she had regarded what jobs she and her brother would get. She was sure she would be working outside, something she knew she would enjoy spending her time doing, but what about Olan? Where would he be?

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Mercutio_the_clown

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:04 pm
Terence smiled when the siblings walked in. "Good afternoon, Somuka, Olan. I told you on your first day that I would assign you to your jobs today. I've had a hard time deciding, but I've found what I believe are fitting for each of you. Somuka, you'll be working in the fields. Now, most of the workers in the fields are male, but I don't think you'll have a problem with them.

Olan, you'll be working in the house doing housework. You'll have the exact opposite problem of your sister. Most of the inside, house workers are female. They're very sweet girls about your age. I don't think you'll find a problem with any of these arrangements. Please, tell me now if you do. After today, they're not changing."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:28 pm
Olan glanced at his sister and saw her eyes flash. He didn't like where this was going . Somuka didn't look upset or anything, but that didn't mean she was pleased with the arrangement. Still, he didn't understand the small smile that was beginning to form on her face. What was she up to and why was she smiling so strangely?

"I can tell you've thought very hard about the arrangements," Somuka said with an oddly pleased voice. "So be it, but please don't give my brother jobs that are too hard. He has yet to be able to properly do housework."

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Mercutio_the_clown

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:38 pm
"My dear Somuka, you seem to think me a cruel and hard master. I had hoped I had proved myself to be anything but. I wouldn't worry about your brother. I'll start him off easy. Sweeping, moping, cleaning windows, and the like. I'll have the girls help him, too. They'll show him the proper way to do things.

Likewise, you'll start off doing the easier tasks as well. Mucking stables, taking care of the animals, and so on. This is more for your sake than because I don't think you can do harder tasks. This gives the young men a chance to get used to you and get to know you."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:24 pm
Somuka nodded and bowed slightly. "So be it," she said, though with reluctance. "It'll probably be good for my brother. After all, he can't depend on me all the time." She was smiling normally now, and Olan wondered if this was because she was fine with the arrangements. He knew she had never really smiled before, so maybe the new master was different from the old.

Uneasiness seemed to creep up Olan's throat. He was letting his sister speak for him, even though she really didn't need to. It wasn't that she was wrong about anything she said (actually, she seemed to be able to read his mind every time they were together), but what bothered him was the fact that he really was depending on her to do everything. It was just as the old master had said.

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100

Mercutio_the_clown

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:01 pm
Terence smiled. "Perfect. Somuka, Jordan will lead you down to the stables and show you what you'll be doing. Olan, if you'll follow Kiri here, she'll take you to the housemaids chambers." He nodded to the two slaves mentioned in turn and watched as they led their respective charges out of the room.

When he was alone again, Terence sighed. "I wonder how the boy will handle such a drastic change in environments. So far, he doesn't seem to be doing too well. Well," he decided. "I'll just have to keep a close eye on him and make sure he's getting on well enough with everyone else."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff