Welcome to Gaia! ::

Street Art Guild

Back to Guilds

Whether you do graffiti, paste ups, stickers, stencils or even just art inspired by them, this is the place to hang out 

Tags: graffiti, sticker, stencil, paste, design 

Reply Street Art Guild
New from 75c Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nash-eoke_The Patcher

Dedicated Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:54 am
My Eutwo mural only lasted just over a week.

User Image

Sket DC took me out.

Soda and Sket normaly do pieces in the room next door , but the wall in there is'nt so good.

So he probably saw my nice spanking piece ontop of my hard work emulsioning the wall , and decided to take me out instead.

My Mank piece got lined too. Thats sunday roast dinners ( Beef )

Cant get into my Photobucket to upload my Eutow ( Streetlights piece right now)

Sket and esp Sodr might be all city london. But my piece took some time and love. You think the former could have stuck to his own pitch.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:14 am
Eutow ( Streetlights ) Version 1.

I would have prefered to have done this at Abbey Wood. But I was with Amok and needed to think of something quick.

Next time I will take a new york skinny nozzle and two shades of blue. Need to learn to blend the sky and do a few pin p rick stars.

The Next Eutow ( Streetlights ) will probably be done next summer. When it's time comes around again.

User Image

Eutow , first full piece Streetlights added at time of doing Second Stud piece.

I still love this piece , was only the second one I done.

User Image

-----------------

A reprisal

The first Eutow dub 09 ( Letters combined )

Been gone for a while now , was up for almost a year. But i'm now responisble for looking after that park I once hit up under the bridge.

I'm talking with the Council lady that oversee's the project. I'm unofficial caretaker and Guerilla gardener there lol.

User Image

I'm a mainly legals man.

The above was less than legal though done in daylight before the park opened.

Not done a Trackside since last October.  

Nash-eoke_The Patcher

Dedicated Citizen

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:03 pm
Those are fresh =D. Have you posted up that second Eutow piece before? I think I remember it before the streetlights.

Guerilla Gardner? Lol. You go in there and turn some soil when no ones lookin? XD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:14 am
izak1399
Those are fresh =D. Have you posted up that second Eutow piece before? I think I remember it before the streetlights.

Guerilla Gardner? Lol. You go in there and turn some soil when no ones lookin? XD

lol  

SOEP ONE
Crew

The Committee Staff Member

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

Nash-eoke_The Patcher

Dedicated Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:31 pm
Yes I put up that Full piece pre streetlights shortly after I arrived here. But topics tend to slip and dissapear off the forum.

Aoner wants to do a collab next Thurs at the usual haunt. Will probably take back my pitch where Sket took my Eutwo piece out. A few annoyed buddies out there.

Aoner said it was my best piece yet, I liked it too.

But then I followed that with my first full monty streetlights piece.

Yes lol , only today I bumped into the lady that oversee's the grounds contract work in the park , we had a natter about litter issues , invasive plants and damage to trees by Hairy bling dogs.

Aparently the big managing director from Croydon council came down to the railway park and he was easy.

Also I have two new compost bins for the guerilla allotment to utilise.

razz

-------

As for graff I might be planning another hit at Anerley for next week ( Thurs )  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:21 pm
Lol. I don't even know if your serious. But good on ya if you are. Ha ha.

Cool. It'l be good to see some new pieces.  

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200

SOEP ONE
Crew

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:01 pm
izak1399
Lol. I don't even know if your serious. But good on ya if you are. Ha ha.

Cool. It'l be good to see some new pieces.

lol  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:50 pm
Yea only today I was down the park after going into town. Drilled some holes in the compost bins and placed them " Locked them to the fence " lol , done a spot of weeding on the Guerrilla allotment , pulled some climbing weeds down so I can see Mr Maybe's old outline on the fence there.

Also put the fork down and turned the second bed over , so it's all loose bare soil. I'm gonna plant some overwintering onions and maybe garlic there.

Need to have words with Aoner online , find out if he wants to to do a small production still at the usual wall.

Next thurs probably.

----

The Bunnyhole

Bumped into Don madgwick today and he's worried about the plans to have local Graffiti writers do commisions in a under station public walk way tunnel local to me , has come to a moment of limbo.

Our supposed Agent , Rear kc ( South London ) seems to be procrastinating when he cant afford to. there's £ 12.000 of cash to break up by next April.

And the only way to go about it is to get proper writers in with profesional cans.

Also the cheaper alternative.

Painting two sides of a 90 ft tunnel with many different colour's of emulsion with paint brushes , just to do grass , sky , animals flowers , clouds and a british mix of cartoon children of many colour variations in skin tone .

Would work out much more expensive and look unprofessional , like a group of Kindergarten kids done it.  

Nash-eoke_The Patcher

Dedicated Citizen

Nash-eoke_The Patcher

Dedicated Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:13 pm
I have two more new pieces. One I done this day , and another I done the day before.

The one I done this day was a Eutow piece , it was a bit bigger than I anticipated thus I ran out of paint too early , also there were several mistakes on it , of which I have no idea how I managed to overlook. So I wont be putting that up here , ha ha.

However I am a happy man , because the day before SWAG . fdc.. done a comeback piece on the same wall with Dowt , using similar cans.

Swag is an idol of mine and probably influences my work to a small degree.

The piece I done the day before the newest Eutow piece , was in a remote urban location. I went to see if there were any Sweet Chestnuts ( Edible ) in a certain place in my town.

Unfortunately due to the unusualy hot weather over the pond here in the UK , it looks to be a bad year for the fruits of the sweet chestnuts trees this year.

While I was in the area I decided to walk in the direction of a pond that I used to visit back in 1995 and pre when I was at high school.

You cant get in the site now as there is substantial metal fencing all along the boundary. So for the hell of it I decided to follow the boundary all the way up and blow me down I found a way in via another piece of land and a gap in a wooden fence.

I could hear voices up the hill , a house was being renovated by Chinese immigrants ( Cheap labour ) so I kept an eye on them and sneeked in.

When inside , there was a sizeable single story building with windows covered with protective wire mesh's . A place that was used years ago by the local Scouts to store equiptment and
their canoe's of which they used on the nearby pond.

I noticed a couple of reasonable quality slaps or throws on the front dating to 2002 + loads of old reaches , and thats when I decided I would return later.

I took a look at the pond , it was sad realy . The water was very shallow , perhaps down by a foot maybe a foot and a half. It was never that deep in the begining. Mud was showing in patches.

There were no fish left that I could see . I used to go fishing there back in my high school days . The water must have gotten so low in the past that an algal bloom on more than one occasion might have built up and suffocated all the fish.

So maybe there is'nt a spring there after all , and the pond is manmade , the extraction of Gravel and Sand.

However I did notice something I had'nt known was there before. There are freshwater mussels in there , and some of them are quite big. As to wether there are any Crayfish in there now ? * shakes head *.

Did have a Dragon Fly pass me on a couple of occasions.

Very sad sight that pond.

I returned later with cans to find three Chinese labourers right were I wanted to get in to the site " Typical "

This began a conversation of which they could'nt understand me.

" What time you finish putting up new fence " , " Big water " , " I'm going to see it ".

In the end I just walked past them and in front of them squeezed through the gap in the fence. lol

They looked at eachother for a while and walked off up the hill.

I then started on my piece.

They were gone by the time i'd finished and when it came to leave . They never did finish the job and hence seal me into a private garden with a bright and new shiny concrete slatted fence.

Pic will come soon.

=^u^=  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:14 am
Lol. Cheap Labour. Sweet story, looking forward to the pic coming up.  

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200

SOEP ONE
Crew

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:46 am
TL;DR gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:43 am
=^~^=

Woz TL;DR ?

Sorry I dont spraken de noob.

Lol.

Picture coming soon.

Just a simple filled throw , outlined with no shade or 3D as it were.  

Nash-eoke_The Patcher

Dedicated Citizen

izak1399
Captain

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Megathread 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:01 am
Nash-eoke_ the patcher
=^~^=

Woz TL;DR ?

Sorry I dont spraken de noob.

Lol.

Picture coming soon.

Just a simple filled throw , outlined with no shade or 3D as it were.

I knew SOEP would say that.

TL;DR = To long, didn't read.

But if you made an audio book or something I'm sure he would listen to it. stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:24 am
Oh lol I see.

xd  

Nash-eoke_The Patcher

Dedicated Citizen

Nash-eoke_The Patcher

Dedicated Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:44 am
Ex scout hut blam

Old stomping ground

User Image

Close up.

User Image

The pond: Looking a bit low in the H20 . Did'nt see any fish in there . Used to be a place the local scouts got practice up with their canoe's

User Image

This new piece is more than likely less than legal , but then again , there are two pieces on the wall that date from 2002 + kartz , and the building is covered in tags , so you never know they might leave it.

Lol it's been ages since I last done a less than legal piece , twas last october when I done the Skyah dog.

I was well happy with the end result of this piece , as basic as it is , I think I chose my colours wisely.

Is only my second piece of my old skool name that I have done a propper fill.  
Street Art Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff