Welcome to Gaia! ::

†Masters Of Gaia†

Back to Guilds

This guild is for fun, cool, funny and experienced/rich people. We are taking over Gaia 1 step at a time. 

Tags: funny, cool, rich, anime, games 

Reply Random & Spamming Forum
Invinsibility Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:15 pm
Aurous07
Silver Ark
What, were you going for the Invisibility achievement?

1. It's not "Invinsibility".
2. You can't tell people not to post in your invisibility thread. That will make them want to post in your thread. If you had checked other invisibility threads, you would realize that.
3. The best way to get the Invisibility achievement is to make a thread in the Chatterbox that no one will want to post in. I posted one requesting 50 replies and got the Invisibility achievement (ironic, innit?)

same thing happened to me lol (3)

People just want to annoy you it happened to me a lot when I was trying to get it I got so annoyed and one of my posts somehow slipped past them in the end luckily the only one that worked

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Feed us please?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:49 am
Just name your post something really stupid. I got the achievement bc I named my post "Hurr Hurr Hurr'' xD  

-ixTa-o

Romantic Consumer

8,800 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuroos
Vice Captain

Ice-Cold Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:03 pm
Ixta Overdrive
Just name your post something really stupid. I got the achievement bc I named my post "Hurr Hurr Hurr'' xD

i'd end up posting o..o  
Random & Spamming Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces