Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kisses In The Dark - Vampire Romance (Premades Only!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:57 pm
she took the cup "thanks.........well......there's this vampire who i accidently saved thinking he was a cat......and he's been hanging around me alot and i still love mike but i think my feelings are starting to change....and i don't know what to do......i mean i obviously can't like mike anymore because he got my sister pregnant...but i still don't know what to do......" she said looking at the floor  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:08 pm
"well the only thing is is he a good vamp or is he not, what has he done?" confused  

owhatshername

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:41 pm
"i'm not exactly sure.....i don't think he's done anything.....in fact he usually drinks out of bloodbags......so....i'm just not sure...." she sighed  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 8:52 pm
"well all i can say is get to know him a little more i guess....and let me meet him ill do the best i can to help"  

owhatshername

dragostea_din_tei_1990

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:09 pm
"really? thanks kit! you're the best" she said as she quickly stood up and hugged her friend  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:11 pm
"um..no problem"keli says as she is not used to being huged  

owhatshername

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:25 pm
An unknown figure wandered the streets until he found a house where the lights were on he went up to the door and knocked on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:47 pm
"who could that be"kit says as she walks over to open the door  

owhatshername

owhatshername

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:42 pm
"may i help you" kit says as she opens the door  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:00 am
she walked down the side walk. she didn't know were she was going. it didn't matter. she had no were to go. but her head, it was throbing.*why, why does it hurt, why can i still hear him. i can hear him filling her.* she thought. a shocking pain went up her spine. she fell to her knees. she could hear them in her head. she could hear him killing her.* as long as you are here you will respect me. as long as you are here you will respect me* she heard him stabing her. again and again as he said it. * well it doesn't matter anymore. you will die tonight* she remembered watching him. watching him kill her mother. watching him blow after blow. her head was throbing again. she clutched it as she got up. she saw a house. the lights were on. maybe someone there would help her. she started at it but the pain came again. she swerved as she walked in her head that image of him, all bloody walking twords her. seeing her mother in peaces. she screamed. she couldn't take it. she fainted in front of the house. "please help me" she wispered before she blacked out.  

Chararing

owhatshername

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:33 am
kit looked passed the stranger at her door and saw a girl lying on the ground running passed the stranger she got to the girl "are you ok" when she didnt get a response she carried the girl back to the house and laid her on the couch "i couldnt just leave her out there but what can we do" kit said totaly forgeting the stranger at the doorway  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:48 pm
ria went over and stood behind kit "what's goin on kit?" she said looking over kits shoulder out the door  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

owhatshername

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:16 pm
"im not totaly sure" kit said as she remembered the stranger at the door walking back over to him "and who might you be" she asked him  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:50 pm
"I have no name so call me what you want but that girl's life is in danger."  

Gai4_Online-R3vealed

owhatshername

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 4:14 am
"well then mabe you could help us here healing people is not my specialty" kit said looking back at the girl on the couch  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff