Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Galleries
Watergirl244's Gallery (Update: 7/25/11) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magezian

Tipsy Raider

8,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:45 pm
Haven't posted in a while, Here is a recent one I finished~

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:12 pm
Beautiful. smile  

ahrain cynath

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:17 pm
That's a really pretty drawing! :O heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:40 pm
This time, It's traditional~
User Image  

Magezian

Tipsy Raider

8,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Enabler 100

Quvi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:51 pm
Watergirl244
This time, It's traditional~
User Image
Pretty cool! But my perspective drawing teacher would have a heart attack haha (He's really a**l about getting it right). The back of the cart suggests a two point perspective drawing, but the front of the cart is pointing slightly downward toward the right. The wheels also look like they are leaning on a box. I learned that circles in perspectives actually aren't ovals (as pointed out by my teacher). Also, think about how the pots are laying on the surface of the cart. The cart is tilted enough to show all its contents, but the pots look like they are sitting on stairs.

Just pointing all this out because i see the potential for you to do much better.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:59 pm
@Quvi: Well, the reason it looks mid-air because I didn't put in the ground (like a road). I guess I put it in a different perception considering it's more of an air view than a eye view. Even though it only took me 3 hours, I wanted to get it done quick~ I had a lot of time (and patience) I would have lowered the cart more, and looked through a bunch of reference. Most artworks usually takes me around 5-9 hours (it's because of the erasing, sketching, checking, etc.) But thanks for the tip! I'll keep in mind.  

Magezian

Tipsy Raider

8,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Enabler 100

-SV-ThornOfThieves

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:03 pm
O_O oh wow your stuff is really good and lol is this generation into sythes now? XD everywhere I go it's always a sythe, last few years it was katanas XD  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:41 pm
fads has a tendency to change quickly but they never leave the same premises

eg: an object of curvature and sharpness carrying within they an abundance of potential in the act of causing pain, suffering and ultimately death

anyhoo, ive probibly bored you with my technicalities, although i got demoted by pandie, i still wish to stick to my hypothetical oath and propertly greet you as an old member (im not really old IRL...)

im always glade to see the guild getting fresh blood, especially if its fresh, warm, blood boiled down for goodtness...*slurp*...  

Shuuchi

Devoted Lunatic

Magezian

Tipsy Raider

8,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:30 pm
@ThornOfThieves: Actually, I made this a picture a year ago and lost it, found it and decided to make some changes, then digitize it using Photoshop, and finally post it for everyone to see. The reason I made a scythe for a weapon is because of Soul Eater, an Anime/Manga. Now that I recently found it, I decided not to change the weapon and leave it as it is.

@Shuuchi: Greeting~ It's nice to meet you! Even though I don't consider myself as an old member (because I joined this guild for 4 months), I'll try my best to be a good moderator. :3

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:38 pm
Your so amazing!!!!
how did you colour the sea like that?  

I_EmptyRain_I

Gracious Phantom

7,300 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Magezian

Tipsy Raider

8,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:03 pm
Just a sketch~User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:39 pm
There should be something to show a break in the waves.  

Coo Beastie

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ahrain cynath

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:54 pm
Watergirl244
Just a sketch~User Image

Cute, and quite neat. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:16 pm
@Coo Beastie: What do you mean by that?
@Yumi- chan Kuchiki: Thx :3 Um, I look throught a lot of tutorials, but I usually made it myself (other than loosely basing on a picture)

Another one, it's just sketches:
User Image  

Magezian

Tipsy Raider

8,000 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie Enabler 100

Ajoura

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:04 pm
@Quvi, You give out some very good "constructive criticism" 3nodding I've pondered about the perspective of circles for a while now. If circles aren't actually ovals, then would they be called ellipses? Or maybe something different?

@Watergirl244: And here I thought I was the only one who took hours just to finish a piece. xd I'm glad I'm not alone. I still can't produce art as well as you can within a few hours, but I'm sure I'll get there. biggrin  
Galleries

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff