Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Chatterbox!
What's Your Zombie Plan? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

feasibleweasel

Tipsy Lionheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:50 am
Hang with Chuck Norris. When a zombie bites Chuck, it turns into Chuck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:25 pm
PLAN A:Go to the moon
PLAN B:Get a bunch of weapons and attack
PLAN C:Make a fire fence follow by a huge hole follow by a electric fence  

KinG x War

SanityIs4TheWeak

3,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:57 am
Out run the person next to me..... O_o  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:06 am
Hmm...
I would find some food and throw it at them.
dramallama cheese_whine  

FaLLiN PoPTaRTS

1,400 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Alex Hammond

Dedicated Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:12 am
hmmm
. twisted
GRAB A s**t LOAD OF WEAPONS AND OPEN FIRE ON EVERY DAMN ZOMBIE!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:19 am
Haha hm...
I've always had a plan made up. It's really quite simple...
I live in the mountains. Very durable treehouses aren't hard to make. Zombies can't climb trees, there are trees here over 200 feet tall. Natural water sources, very high shelter, easy food access granted that only if the zombies can't infect animals. Plus I would obtain a sword, a 9mm pistol with all the ammo I can get. Plus I would be surrounded by easy access quick weapons, I could make a spiky wood fence around wherever and viola. I can live for as long as I naturally live.  

waypou2004

Dedicated Stalker

Cherri Bombshell

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:43 am
Trip the person next to me while we're running away. and then go to the fortress i already have set up. mhm i planned for this  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:26 pm
You already have a fortress set up? o_O That's.... A bit scary lol

As for most everyone else, yet again you seem to be overlooking common sense. Where are you going to get weapons? Unless you have them currently in your possession, it's foolhardy to assume you'll be able to get any. As I've said, everyone who hasn't thought this through will be rushing for the gun stores, shooting ranges, grocery stores, more likely they'll be a zombie hub than anything else.

In fact, any heavily populated area at all is a terrible idea. It wouldn't be like Left 4 dead, with maybe 15 zombies at most rushing at you, there could easily be mobs of hundreds, thousands, and if they do anything that breaks the skin at all, you're dead, the end.  

Elektro7

Devout Poster

8,550 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:35 pm
I'll wait for the zombies to come in my house, then set fire to it, taking myself with it. Hopefully it's packed with undead.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:33 pm
Not sure
I'll probably kill myself, and my brother agrees.
I'm a squealer, and my brother said
"If you're going then I am to"

Endless Exhaustion

Shirtless Raider

thegoodsamaritan

Dapper Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:40 pm
Elektro7
As for most everyone else, yet again you seem to be overlooking common sense. Where are you going to get weapons? Unless you have them currently in your possession, it's foolhardy to assume you'll be able to get any. As I've said, everyone who hasn't thought this through will be rushing for the gun stores, shooting ranges, grocery stores, more likely they'll be a zombie hub than anything else.

In fact, any heavily populated area at all is a terrible idea. It wouldn't be like Left 4 dead, with maybe 15 zombies at most rushing at you, there could easily be mobs of hundreds, thousands, and if they do anything that breaks the skin at all, you're dead, the end.

He's got a point- I mean, you've all seen The Walking Dead, right? It's gonna be like that. Myself? I'm gonna bolt up in the courthouse with my knives, a couple of troopers, my boss, and the kid who always rides his bike around town while carrying a katana.

...I am not making this up, HE REALLY DOES.

Then again, the zombie apocalypse probably won't reach me all the way out here in Bush Alaska... But always good to be prepared, right?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:58 pm
I would totally move to a place where it's cold mostly all season like Alaska, Zombies don't have any body heat so they would feeze.  

CandyCreature

Ethereal Cereal

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:03 am
Already have 13 guns and thousands of rounds of ammo between my brother and I. 12-gauge would be the best option in zombie apocalypse, second only maybe to a select-fire AK-47 for more shots downrange. 12-gauge with a high-capacity magazine (8 + 1 magazine tube or bigger) and a folding stock for compactness would be ideal. Learning how to shoot from the hip would also offer better compactness if it can be controlled appropriately.

I'd primarily use regular shotshell and slugs. Maybe if I get lucky I'll have some Dragon's Breath before the zombie apocalypse happens. dramallama

Also, we're stocking up on canned goods for when rule of law collapses and we need to eat straight from the can, so we'd be set on food for a little while. We'd just hunker down and hope for the best.

Not to mention, zombie apocalypse would be less likely to affect an area like where I live, which is out in the countryside. I reckon that if I just try and avoid the cities, I'll be relatively okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 8:45 am
That's funny, I'm writing a story/comic of a zombie invasion if it ever were to occur. XD

So naturally, my zombie survival team and I would meet up, I'll bring my flaming chainsaw, and we'll tear s**t up as we head north and show the zombies what a real apocalypse should look like. c:

BleedingInkXIII

Lovely Harmonic Alex

8,100 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:20 am
i'd get my sword and cut zombies the ******** up  
Chatterbox!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff