How Do You Do Your Make-up; Just Curious Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:09 am
I always put on mascara.

If I have a really bad zit, I also put on cover up. (I'm trying to get away from that... I'm managing to leave minor zits alone, but I still cover the big ones--sorry, you probably don't care to know that.)

That's it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:25 pm
Eyeliner on my bottom waterline (Or as close to it as I can at 6am xD), mascara, a little blush on the apples of my cheeks (I'm uber-pale), and then brown eyeshadow on my lid.
Sometimes I use colored eyeshadow, but the ones I have are pretty sparkly and now that I'm in high school, I feel like I should wear eyeshadow that doesn't look like a cheap hooker would wear.

Regina Cordium

Friendly Mage

Traumatized Dollie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:37 pm
I just throw on some eyeliner and a little bit of lipgloss, most days.
Sometimes with a little pale-green eyeshadow, and every once in a while I'll use foundation so my face doesn't look half light yellowish tan, half pale-as-a-corpse. >_>  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:08 pm
My daily routine for school is-

Auburn/Brown eye shadow (goes with my skin tone)
A little bit of eyeliner
Bronzer just around the cheeks, nose, and forehead (and sparingly around my cheeks and jawline) I make sure it meshes with my neck and jawline not to have that fake look
A little blush on my cheek bones
Cover-up for any noticeable blemish.

3nodding

Rooney Faire

Teketo

7,600 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Piecatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:58 pm
Makeup ruins your face.....unless its like the special kind.
I don't wear it anyway. I just tie up my hair and such  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:18 pm
im allergic to most cosmetics/scents, so i have to find ones that are hypoallergenic. Like when I used foundation, I broke out with brown bumps. surprised
If Im going out, I usually wear eyeshadow, mascara, and lip balm that's has a bit of color to it.
When Im going to school, I generally don't wear make-up.  

kitti kat 28

6,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

TH3_G1ITCH_

Enduring Receiver

13,300 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:26 pm
Shut it! K R A Y Z E H' S talkin'!

~~~~~~~~

I'm not good at doing Make-up.
I still wear it but it's very basic.
*Mascara, a little concealer, foundation, eye-liner, lip stick*

My sister however... She makes me look almost like a bleedin' doll~!
gonk

~~~~~~~~

Right, NOW you can talk!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:02 pm
I don't wear much, sometimes I wear black eyeliner & bright pink lipgloss, but that's 'bout it. x)  

They Call Me Homewrecker

MinaMouse

Magnetic Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:56 pm
Compared to you ladies I really pile it on. I do a foundation (either liquid or minerals), setting powder, blush, sometimes lipstick, sometimes lip gloss, and a whole eye look.
My typical eye look is eye primer, one shimmery lid color, a satin crease color, a matte brow highlight, and a shimmery inner corner high light. Sometimes I use eyeliner on my waterline, not always. Then I do top liner (sometimes I wing it, sometimes I do subtle and brown) then mascara.
Sometimes I contour and highlight my cheekbones to make them pop out.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:26 pm
I usually just put on a little bit so it looks natural. And so it lasts longer. xd  

ll Angelic Agony ll

Distinct Noob

3,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Cerberus0.4

5,900 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:52 pm
I'm all natur-al!...sides that, I have no clue how to put anything on my face...and when I do I get this weird sensation that makes me wanna cry.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:51 pm
I really only wear mascara consistently but sometimes I do eye shadow if the mood strikes me.  

srv1025

icdogjt nlkalsfmk

7,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:07 pm
I wear a light mouse foundation to start off with.
For my eyes I use a kind of light beige colour with darker brown close to my eyelashes on the outside and a pale shimmery highlight on the inside, and mascara.
For my lips I use a really subtle lipstick which is about a shade darker than my lips, and I soften it with clear lip gloss.

I like to look natural =)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 6:47 pm
I just do simple things. Eye shadow occasionally, lip gloss, and concealer where it needs to be. I don't use a lot of makeup though.  

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

viper_353

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:39 pm
usually just mascara and lipgloss.....I used to wear that+eyeliner+some light eyeshadow, but ever since I started wearing contacts my usual style just doesn't work out as well and my eyes look bigger than they did before anyway with only a bit of mascara! (which makes me happy since I used to think I had small eyes until I stopped with glasses and now they look huge!!! smile ....) But yeah I should definatley figure out how to do the entire eye makeup thing again with contacts. What I used to do just looks a little too done-up now though, and I prefer the could-be-natural type look!!! smile  
04. ✿ - - - Fashion And Clothes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff