Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:56 pm
    Gotcha! Hopefully, i'll start it sometime tomorrow xD *braindeadz atm* o3o; <3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:59 pm

Updated focus! let's find some love.

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:10 pm

Alek has been added!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:35 am
I just wanted to tell you alek is gorgus!!! My fave Von hellson by far so far smile
of you ever wanna rp him with one of my gals feel free my plot thread in ushually near the top of the list.  

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:40 pm

Thanks Poet. <3

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:27 am

Giving this a little nudge back up~

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:08 pm
Just tossing out there that I am currently waiting for Carlisle Cullen to arrive from Sisi's RL customs. I just thought it would be interesting for Alek to meet a vampire thats almost his polar opposite... not sure if that makes sense...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:23 pm
Name: Zisor
Which of MY soq do you want to plot with? Sophitia
Soq Picture: User Image
{I fully own him. agreement}
Personality: He's a rather gruff fello, but a strong and adamant guard. He hasn't any friends, but if he were to have allies he'd stick true to them. He does have a rather violent side to him, but it wouldn't be seen unless you really ticked him off.
I was wanting to find some warrior type friends that he could relate to that might help him open up a little more to others.
Which Chapter would you want to be in? Any? Besides the azure spirit.
(From the soq's point of view) Why do you think you'd fit into this plot?; *snorts and looks off... seemingly uninterested*
Best way to contact you?: IM's, PM's.
Anything else?  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:34 pm
Faid Shadowlight
Just tossing out there that I am currently waiting for Carlisle Cullen to arrive from Sisi's RL customs. I just thought it would be interesting for Alek to meet a vampire thats almost his polar opposite... not sure if that makes sense...

Definitely! I think it'd be a great experience for Alek to reach out and find more of the...Vampiric sort.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:52 am
GallusDomesticus
Faid Shadowlight

Definitely! I think it'd be a great experience for Alek to reach out and find more of the...Vampiric sort.

I will give you a poke when he arrives then  

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:24 am

Very well, thanks Faid! :'D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:27 pm
geez it took me forever to find this place again I have literally looked through all of the plot threads up 'til this one to find it again xD

Name: Amethyst
Which of MY soq do you want to plot with? Alek
Soq Picture:
http://i51.tinypic.com/xnggbd.jpg
Personality: Amethyst is pretty skeptical. She doesn't easily trust others (for reasons I have yet to write out). She can sometimes be described as a worrywart, and she won't always deny that. She is unsure of herself and what she is capable of. She has a huge fear of flying, so it is a rare occasion she uses her wings. She dislikes pressure and would much prefer to "roll with the punches".
Which Chapter would you want to be in? I know that I would like them to at least start as friends. If they lean towards romance I'd probably be ok with that too.
(From the soq's point of view) Why do you think you'd fit into this plot? *opens eyes widely like a puppies* I've never been able to trust anyone. *bites lip* I don't know if I can trust you but I want to try to.
Best way to contact you?: PMs
Anything else? He is so cute! I would love for them to become close friends if his silver laced tongue allows it.  

vballlvr5

GallusDomesticus

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:31 am

Everyone has been contacted up to this point, I do however, need to organize some stuff. ninja

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff