Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
Zombie invasion of high school(Nintendoking99 and M Kaylara) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:39 am
Bridget chased after Johny"hey waaiiit!"

Rick thought he heard his name and turned to the door"did you hear that?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:51 pm
"so theres four of us alive!" jhonny exclaimed."bridget,look!"

Aaron said:"bridgets alive. jhonnys alive. and us. thats it."

Justrin turned. he didnt hear anything." just more zombies lets hurry." he begain to run to the turn in the hall and hit a zombie."Come on!"  

nintendoking99

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:59 pm
Blank looked back at the hall they left." I swore I heard something..." she muttered to herself but followed Justin anyway. Suddenly something grabbed her by the ankle and held her in the air... "AHHH!!!! LET ME THE F*** down!!!!." she yelled kicking around. "Justin!" she was in a net in the air...she struggled to move bu the more she moved the smaller it got.

Bridgetts eyes lit up when she say Rick who was on varsity football team "RIIIICCCKKK!' she yelled jumping into his arms.

Rick dropped her and flew into johny "Johny my home slice, you is alive!!!" he s,iled hugging his friend.

Bridget sat there and looked over at Aaron and then at johny and rick angryly  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:00 pm
"rick, how have you been?" jhonny said. "ive been stuck with miss. diva here."

Aaron looked at bridget. "they know each other?"

Justin turned. "C***! My trap." he jumped to her and cut the rope and barely caught her."You ok?"  

nintendoking99

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:03 pm
Rick chuckled "yeah I know I can't stand that chick sometimes!" He whispered playfully.

Bridgett sat in a huff "I quess so..." she was really mad.

Blak looled into his eyes as her heart skipped faster and faster. she buries her face in his shoulder "Thankyou..."she quivered  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:16 pm
jhonny laughed. "so have u got anything done yet?"

Aaron looked at her."you ok? someting wrong?"

Justin let her down."can you walk?"  

nintendoking99

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:26 pm
Rick chuckled and then got worrysome in the eyes "I have been working out, ya know to fight and such and Aarons trying his hardest to make something." He looked at Aaron and smiled "He's a good guy."

Bridgett stood herself up and dusted her skirt off "Ya I'm fine, I just expected something diffent from Rick.and that guys got an attitude" she huffed crossing her arms.

Blank was shaken up a bit but was fine. "Yeah, thanks for the save...Lets get going." she said beginning to jog towards the library.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:55 pm
"ya, aarons cool. good thing there is more of us. saftey in numbers? Heh." jhonny laughed. "it wont make i diffrence!"

Aron rolled his eyes."oh boy."

justin ran up to her and tryed the libarary door."D***! its locked!"  

nintendoking99

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:42 pm
"I don't know aaron may save us all." Rick smiled

bridgett stared at Aaron wide eyed.

Blank pulled justin back and swung the bat right into the glass door. the door took a couple swings and then fell apart, she reached her hand in and unlocked the door. She turned around smirking "not anymore."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:42 pm
justin grinned. "that works too" he jumped in and looked around."none. thats wierd."

"what makes you think that?" jhonny asked.

"WWHhhhhaaaattt?" aaron looked at her.  

nintendoking99

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:57 pm
Blank looked around at the empty library, she let out a sigh of dissapointment. She bagan searching the room, nothing looked disturbed and fiddles with a complete edition of edgar allen poe. Her mouth eased into a sweet smile. her favorie book. she slid it into her bookbag. she looked over at justin."what happens now? should we stay or leave?" she asked already debating several things in her mind.

Rick looked puzzled"he's a genious!"

Bridgett couldn't move, but forced her hand to rise and her finger to point behind him at a Zombie.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:05 am
"we stay here. its safer and it looks untouched by zombies yet. ill go fix the door. you find something else to do."

"Really..." he started. suddengly he looked behind him.
"Riiiiiiccck..." both he and aaron exclaimed.

aaron was still he looked behind over his shoulder and saw him."RICK!HELP! NOW!"  

nintendoking99

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:44 am
Blank nodded her head in agreence. She bagan looking around and found the teachers lounge next to the check out desk, she walked in looking for supplies. There in the corner were 4 vending machines one with candies one with chips, rice cripies and other treats, one had vitamin water and the last one had sodas. Blanks tummy growled and her arms began to rise the bat and bashed in the machine able to get inside tha machines.

Rick grabbed the knife out of his pocket and decapitated teh zombie with two slices. Blood splurged out all over him and bridgett who was still in shock on the floor.

Bridgett was covered in blood once again....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:38 am
"nice one." Justin said. "grab me something?"

"Looking good, Bridgett!" johnny laughed.

Aaron picked some of the blood up in a capsule. "perfect! now i can make the repellent!" he looked around. "we need more supplies. Who wants to come with me?"  

nintendoking99

Master Kylara

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:02 am
Blank looked at teh vending machines that have thankfullty had been restocked before the Zombie thing happened. "um...I think we should make trips and bring more supplies..." her eyes scanned the room for some kind of caring item. She went to run across the room to see and tripped.

Rick joined in on the laughter "thats hot!"

bridgett let out a screaaam "AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGHHHH!!!!!"  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas