Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Free Items & Gold: Member Giveaways, Contests, & More!
WIN GOLD! 10,000! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I do this more often?
  Well, DUH.
  Nah, you're lame.
  GIMME THE FLIPPIN GOLD AND SHUT UP!!
View Results
Arren Ged rolled 10 10-sided dice: 5, 6, 2, 1, 10, 9, 2, 9, 6, 4 Total: 54 (10-100)

Arren Ged

Aged Werewolf

8,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 2:06 pm
Well, I would like to have some of it so that I can work on getting up to a point that I have all the bits and pieces for my avi, tank, home, and if I ever get enough to get one the car that I want, I keep having to spend just when I get enough to buy the one I want. I just wish that I could save up or something like that to maybe get over 1 or 2 mill so that I can sit back and do more for my friends and start donating things and/or money. Once I get the five items from the ticket shop, I will be able to at least start donating all those to the different Guilds who want/need then for prizes. That is all, nothing more, nothing less. At my age I don't need too many things, I like my avi to be simple, nonagressive, but very, very deadly! LOL!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:55 pm
Psshh, whats the reason for gold? Why do I spend almost every other night not sleeping because of the gold you can get at SS? stressed Why are the outfits so pretty, why are the evolving items constantly go up and down pending on the next evolution, making our feelings of wanting them fluctuate. Even booty grab:

User Image
User Image

anyway
User Image
User Image

plus im currently questing the Astra Halo because it matches my red and gold avi that i made. BUT my 9th generation Seracila Pendants evolved making me unable to use them until they fully evolve. So you can make it easier on meh and help me get the Astra by giving me your gold or just watch my dancing bump all night dramallama  

MlSSTHANG

Dangerous Hunter

10,750 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Healer 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

Pixie From Hell

2,400 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:13 pm
so i can throw it at a bunch of noobs xp  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:29 pm
I've been raised by the Basement Cat, and I need the money to help me run away so I am no longer the Kitty Of Darkness, but The Kitty Of Light! I'm unable to leave the basement on my own due to the Basement Cat's minions

User Image  

Harvest Kitty

Friendly Cat

Sarius Rin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:33 pm
I want gold so i can buy 7 more gogh reeds and make the ultimate avi. its gonna look like a rainbow threw up and *poof* there i was.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:48 pm
FACT: its seems today when someoen offers gold everyone becomes poor or hacked LMAO

All I can Say is Dinosaur-Ninja-Penguin-People are People to and THEY DESERVE LOVE...

One: UR A GOOD PERSON AND LOVE DINOSAUR-NINJA-PENGUIN PEOPLE SO YOULL AT LEAST LAND ME 2ND PLACE...

Two: I WILL LOVE YOU AND GIVE YOU A STARMONY AND SVEN THE PENGUIN IF I GET 1ST PLACE AND I WILL LOVE YOOOH smile

Three: I NEED THE DANG GOLD AND AS CASE RESTED BEFORE DINOSAUR-NINJA-PENGUIN PEOPLE HAVE FEELINGS AND NEED GOLD TOO smile Ill trade you the cash for anything on me right now the starmony and Penguin and ILL DO IT IN A TRADE SO YOU CAN SEE IM NOT LYING SEND ME THE TRADE AND HELP THE DINOSAUR-NINJA-PENGUIN, NOT GO EXSTENT (however you spell it... it doesnt even matter we converse cant spell helicopters we are shoes rofl !!!)

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/8/3/633533327323277737-PenguinNinja.jpg

+

http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/fwp/myfuncards/Everyday/lg/DinosaurSorry.jpg

+

http://www.freewebs.com/snakerham/Some random stick figure.JPG

(drew the one above myself)

= AWSOME NINJA DINO PEOPLE MADNESS SO DONATE CAUSE YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO :>

heart  

JeNnA_aLeXis_MaRiE

Luna-StarBlaze

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:54 pm
Thank you!

THE WINNERS ARE:

10,000 to sangrado-alma

and

5,800 to BeBe2054

CONGRATS! blaugh

AND ALAS!

If you didn't win, don't be sad! YOU'RE ALL HILARIOUS!

and I'll be back, next time with 20k!

See you then!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:08 pm
Luna-StarBlaze
Thank you!

THE WINNERS ARE:

10,000 to sangrado-alma

and

5,800 to BeBe2054

CONGRATS! blaugh

AND ALAS!

If you didn't win, don't be sad! YOU'RE ALL HILARIOUS!

and I'll be back, next time with 20k!

See you then!

YEY! thank you for donating to lost cause that no one but you notice wink  

IxXxHinata-chaanxXxI

Junior

8,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

_GG The Hobo

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:30 pm
well i am a hobo...my username says it all  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:40 pm
i really have nothin 2 say im just poor soo i can really use the money.  

X-O-Lets-Do-It-X

Magical Girl Mami Tomoe

Fashionable Genius

4,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:59 pm
I'd like the gold because, (Man I'm reminded of school cause of "Because") It's shiny (Not a good reason), It's worth alot (When you have alot), It can, uhh, explode (Last time I checked at least), It can help others (Donations), I'm also pretty poor because (There the "Because" again) I tried to cosplay as my OC Lailah, I can buy stuff for friends (Out of the goodness in my heart), I can buy stuff for me/other people that aren't my friends, I could... you know, these reasons aren't that hilarious, are they? I'm listing things I'd do with the money if I got it. My ELA teacher probably wouldn't like that I'm doing one out of two things. Money can explode, you've just gotta believe!!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:12 pm
The reason why I want gold ish because I want to get the gold back in some way that I spend days ago. I spend my gold because I wanted her to be updated. Anyways, I want to finish my dream avi. I keep making other avis but I'm not always near finishing the first one I have in my profile xD. Fail!
I also can't be that active here during school year. I get a lot of work from the school I am in. I come here whenever I can. Mostly of the times I spend less than 5 minutes here. I just come here for the daily chances xD. Then I will have to go.
I don't know what else I can. I'm not sure if I made any sense. I've been having typos or nonsense senteces the past minutes xD  

Maniac Mio Ayama

Friendly Player

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200

AriaXD

8,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:09 pm
i want the gold so i can nom it up on my wardrobe >:3 as u can c in my profile, i have a loooooong list of things i wana take home. plzzzzz, help me take them home heart  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:55 pm
I need some Gaia gold because the end of the world is coming soon...and I really wanna be fashionable when it happens. Plus, everyone knows the zombie invaders won't touch people who look great 3nodding

Emilyssa Flidais

Feral Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
cupcake - happy90 generated a random number between 1 and 789 ... 450!

cupcake - happy90

4,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:43 pm
to make all my dreams come true and have lots of gold and because this is a life of death thing and i cant get gold every time i try i fail i can get 100 gaias gold it does work i am not luck at getting gold ooh and i will die tomorrow and since i cant get gold my dreams on gaia wont come true so help me
ur the only one that can make it happen

ps: do the right thing and we will be bff ( if u want )  
Free Items & Gold: Member Giveaways, Contests, & More!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games